FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marketplace Blacklist! - Read to avoid being scammed!

OutlawSpirit
Added by wumingsden -
Reminder of the rules:
- Do NOT suggestion someone already suggested, whether on the list or just posted. Only mention them if you have an opposite experiance (eg. something good to say about someone in red, something bad to say about those in green.
- Do NOT suggest yourself! This includes saying that you are trustworthy, ask xxxxx and xxxxxx. If someone really thinks your good enough, they'll suggest you in their own time!
- Please give a reason why you want to add the user to the list, which ever it may be.
- Please make sure you've spelt the username correctly!

OK, i think we should build up a safe list... simply, anyone who you reccomend and you have dealt with and the trade has gone through well you add there name in a post to this thread in 'green' and anyone who you feel is not safe to trade with, who has ripped you off for your FRIH$'s you highlight in this thread with the colour 'red'

the reason i am doing this is because i have a name to add to the list, and this person tried to rip me off by stealing content from another site and trying to sell it to me.

Before suggesting a name for either the red list or the green list, please check they haven't already been added (unless you think they should be on the other list)

Traders we have received complaint(s) against

FireFoxDB [profile]
TimsJugling [profile]
KMKM [profile]

On the "Good" and "Bad" Traders list

Empire [profile]
KHO [profile]
n0obie4life [profile]
Rajhank [profile]

Traders reported "good" by members

Aki [profile]
alkady [profile]
Animal [profile]
anime [profile]
Antoine_935 [profile]
Arseniy [profile]
ArthurBenevicci [profile]
assex [profile]
Azmo [profile]
AzTeK [profile]

Bananaphone [profile]
bassgs_17 [profile]
Blackheart [profile]
Blackomen12 [profile]
bladesage [profile]
Blaster [profile]
bogger [profile]
Brilliantbeauty [profile]
burzum [profile]

Cal_123 [profile]
Chronos [profile]
CivilizedD [profile]
Clip [profile]
coolclay [profile]

dayveday [profile]
DeathMask [profile]
DeFwH [profile]
Dimaod [profile]
Dz9c [profile]

eepman [profile]
Einstein [profile]
Eyre [profile]
Ezyweb [profile]

Fire Boar [profile]
Flakky [profile]
foggy [profile]

Gamefreak [profile]
garionw [profile]
Genesiz [profile]
Ghost Rider103 [profile]
gh0stface [profile]

HalfBloodPrince [profile]
Hammy [profile]
heady233 [profile]
helrahul [profile]
henrygl [profile]
Hogwarts [profile]
hsadmin [profile]
hunnyhiteshseth [profile]
Hunterseaker

jabapyth [profile]
JackHammer [profile]
Jasna [profile]
Jgarder [profile]
Jimbluey [profile]
jossylala [profile]

Kestrel [profile]

Lord Klorel [profile]
Linexpert [profile]
LukeakaDanish [profile]

m-productions [profile]
Mackdunnie [profile]
madsencarl [profile]
Manofgames [profile]
manumiglani [profile]
mathiaus [profile]
matrixuk321 [profile]
Monkeydog [profile]
mtorregiani [profile]
mtx [profile]
MYP415 [profile]

ninjakannon [profile]
Niranvv [profile]

Ocalhoun [profile]
OutlawSpirit [profile]

Parkour_Jarrod [profile]
pashmina [profile]

Rafe [profile]
Ratman2050 [profile]
Ratmaster [profile]
raver [profile]
Reddishblue [profile]
richard270384 [profile]
Rightclickscott [profile]
romeo123 [profile]

saurabh.sauron [profile]
Saratdear [profile]
Scorpio [profile]
Selim06 [profile]
silverdown [profile]
Sharp [profile]
shkhanal [profile]
Shwetanshu [profile]
Star Wars Fanatic [profile]
Squeeky [profile]
Sunny [profile]

TeenZine [profile]
the11throck [profile]
tidruG [profile]
Tomppe [profile]
Traveller [profile]
tuncadogus [profile]
TurkishGamer [profile]
Tyler [profile]

urban [profile]

Venc [profile]
Vrythramax [profile]

warallthetm [profile]
wumingsden [profile]

This thread is not for anyone to steam off with anger if they are listed in red, simply take it like a man and try to build up a good reputation in the future... im not getting at the person i traded with, and his excuses will not void him being added to the list...

For disputes regarding transfer of FRIH$, please PM Bondings. He's got the logs of every transfer. Please provide an approximate date and time of donation so that the particular transfer in question can easily be located.

*EDIT by tidruG: I'll keep adding everyone's names to this list in this first post, so that y'all don't have to read every reply to see if a person is smooth to trade with.

*EDIT by WuMingsDen: I tidied up the list a bit for easy reading, it is now in aplhabetical order, please keep it this way.

*EDIT (mOrpheus) : Modified the classification texts to something more politically correct. We don't judge if a trader is "good" or "bad", we only list them as reported by other members.

*EDIT by WuMingsDen: Added a new "good" and "bad" section after noticing there has been some complaints about members on the "good traders" list and vise-versa.
n0obie4life
Sticked and renamed post. Outlaw, I hope you can maintain this Wink
Sunny
I think that has to apply both ways....Seller and the Buyer.

I found it very smooth trading with following members.

tidruG

Monkeydog

Antoine_935

-----

IN RED

NO ONE YET
Monkeydog
Heh I never really bought anything from you tho Sunny XD

Sunny

n0obie4life

I could say jgarder but he no longer does stuff.
davmcmul
thank you foggy for the sig and avatar!, oh and thank you bogger for your trouble...

foggy
bogger

EDIT:bogger added
bogger
dimaod
Jeff_vella_leone
OutlawSpirit wrote:
OK, i think we should build up a safe list... simply, anyone who you reccomend and you have dealt with and the trade has gone through well you add there name in a post to this thread in 'green' and anyone who you feel is not safe to trade with, who has ripped you off for your FRIH$'s you highlight in this thread with the colour 'red'

the reason i am doing this is because i have a name to add to the list, and this person tried to rip me off by stealing content from another site and trying to sell it to me.

*Edit by tidruG: Here are the lists:

TimsJugling

tidruG
Monkeydog
Antoine_935
Sunny
n0obie4life
foggy
bogger
Dimaod

this thread is not for anyone to steam off with anger if they are listed in red, simply take it like a man and try to build up a good reputation in the future... im not getting at the person i traded with, and his excuses will not void him being added to the list...

*EDIT by tidruG: I'll keep adding everyone's names to this list in this first post, so that y'all don't have to read every reply to see if a person is smooth to trade with.

For disputes regarding transfer of FRIH$, please PM Bondings. He's got the logs of every transfer. Please provide an approximate date and time of donation so that the particular transfer in question can easily be located.

man good job, i agree with this idea
for now i havent buyed yet anything so i have no experience of the market yet
im more like a buyer i think that sunny is a good guy, i have seen his post and i think i will ask him for my intro
nice idea again
Dimaod
Really helpful topic....
And i am in list Cool
thanks bogger Smile
Bondings
If there are problems, please pm me the issue together with the usernames in question and the url of the pages in question.

I can easily see all cash transactions that have been made on this forum.
Herbz3
Blackomen12

I havent really traded with many people, so ill add to this as time goes on.
bogger
add

anime
the11throck

too will you?
LostOverThere
Rafe Pretty good, fast and clean.
FireFoxDB
coolclay
Sunny
I thought a bit about this post, so far we have managed to find only 1 member in red.

Now when a new member sees this post "Marketplace Blacklist! - Read to avoid being scammed!" Won't he get the impression that there are many rippers here? and that too a pinned thread so sounds official too. I think he will get wrong impression about the members, forum and trading here.

No I am not against the post, Just the same thing can be said in different words which can emphasize these 2 things

1) Share your experience trading here
2) What Bandings said that.... you can pm him if anyone has problems with trading as he can see all the transactions.
anime
bogger to safe list
godam64
somebody can be bad after being good. just keep beware although their id is in the green list.
anime
FireFoxDB

sorry but i had spent 35 fri$ for nothing
Kestrel

Shwetanshu
Squeeky
Brilliantbeauty
Jasna
OutlawSpirit
godam64 wrote:
somebody can be bad after being good. just keep beware although their id is in the green list.

True... anyone can change, but if they do they will be found out and Bondings will then sort it out...

once they are found out, they will be added to the red list and no problems... but yea, be aware anyway... the lists are here as a guide
anime
well why they will be bad after some members are saying he is good ?!
dark_one
Why not do it like eBay that you can have *'s next to the name for the amount of times they're referred? that way you can tell the really bad ones and the really good ones...

If you adopt this scheme, I'd like to add another n0obie4life
anime
n4l looks the best Rolling Eyes
lockwolf
I have a great one to add

Lockwolf

Please say submitting yourself is a thing that I can do.
mathiaus
Anyone can add themselfs though. i dont make the rules though so I can't say for definate you can't but I wont be adding you.

Note to other people. Please dont suggest those who have already been suggested. It's essentially spam Wink
mattd8752
Add lockwolf though, he is reliable.
XSTG
You can add Ocalhoun he is honnest.
anime
yup

Ocalhoun
Aki
Kestrel
bogger
apologies for the large amount of greens, but these people are actually helpful

KHO
Manu migliani

These people actually gave follow up technical support for free, were willing to haggle, and were willing to exchange service for service, so i'm gonna give them a yes
anime
we are looking for the best here so np if u giv us 1000 names
alkutob
I found it very smooth trading with this member

wumingsden
alkutob
I found it very smooth trading with this member

wumingsden
FriBogdan
Post modified

I think 30-50 % it was my mistake because i've rushed with conclusions. Probably are right but i can say now that

Empire

is good. U can trade/buy/sell with him using the fri $ and the marketplace. I know sometimes the unpredictable occurs and the plans u made are not good in that moment. Hm...i;ve understand the motive and if he was in that trip for 2 week's Very Happy...hey...good for him.

\0/ Peace.

Previous post \/ \/ bellow

I've lost 50 Frih$ , it was an advance payment to

Empire

, waiting for a Logo, one for 100 Frih$. I never saw a decent logo that worth at least 50 Frih$. The topic is now closed but he didn't return my "money" until now Sad (on 25 dec last year i was trying to get a logo...so...he had sooo much time for refund ). One picture >>> http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/2933/122720051450331kl.jpg . Too bad...this was my first trade experience here, but i don't think i will ever trade something Sad.
bogger
you should never pay in advance, simple as that, and it does take time to make one of these, I normally take 3 weeks to make a good one.

you have waited 15 days, that is hardly a reasonable waiting time, if youy're not satisfied by his work, you can either ask for a refund, or tell him what you want fixed,

If he is unwilling to give you a refund, you can come to me, as owner of the SMU, and i'll deal with him properly
FriBogdan
My opinion changed. Look up ^

Nooo...it is not the time. In my case after a few days and after expound a nice logo, but still in the primary stage...the second version was totally different and ugly Sad(. He said he worked 1-2 days (the time i've waited) at the second logo but if u are not a noob u can tell that more than 1 hour he didn't work. He said he is going in a vacantion for 3 days and until now i didn't get any new msg from him. So...if u say 15 days...well the period i talked with him was about 3 days. Any chance of refund is minimal since the time passed.
bogger
if you can give me proof of purchase (should be in your sent items, or just ask bondings) i'll be more than happy to find you a replacement, if it's true, i apologise on behalf of empire, and i assure you he will be treated accordingly

can we continue this in PMs btw?
burzum
hey wait a sec. he is talking about EMPIRE not me, i never involved with this!
bogger
burzum wrote:
hey wait a sec. he is talking about EMPIRE not me, i never involved with this!

i don't know what you'r talking about Wink

P.S this is a useful topic, so i'm not gonna spam it anymore.
sgwreviews
Tomppe
shabda

Brilliantbeauty
raver
jasna
noobie4life

I hope someone adds me to da green list as well.
anime
well i dont see any 1 here to edit the theard
Blaster
Never mind it was all a misunderstanding.
polopolo
Our very own n0obie4life! Very Happy
mathiaus
Added 2 more.
Again, please don't add someone who's already there! Read the actual list first! Wink
Blaster
Clip
Edit: added by mathiaus

She was really good even though we had some problems.
Blaster
Eyre

He was really good and fast. I trust him.
anime
did edit the list sense Confused Confused Confused
hanay
I would like to have the name AzTeK added. They installed Nuke-Evolution on my website. Thanks.
mathiaus
Added aztek and eyre and LukeakaDanish

I added LukeakaDanish because I paid him for what I wanted and I felt e went out of his way to reach my needs in incredable time and always happy to modify things. And finally my layout can actually be used. Smile
borud
It was great trading with Assex.. Very smooth Wink

Got paid right after.. Thumbs up for him! Very Happy

mathiaus: added
TeenZine
Blaster !
TeenZine
DeFwh realy fast to cheep logo !
bladesage
Here's my best buyer:

mtorregiani
mtorregiani
bladesage is very good, he did me a cascading style sheet , fast and secure...

He is good Cool
dz9c
I gave people who posted in my contest 20 FRIH$ each just for finding the answer, even if the ones that didnt and just said what the first person said, I still gave them 20 FRIH$ out of my wallet! Im very considerate and easy when it comes to prices. Add me to the green Smile
Dz9c
TeenZine
dz9c wrote:
I gave people who posted in my contest 20 FRIH$ each just for finding the answer, even if the ones that didnt and just said what the first person said, I still gave them 20 FRIH$ out of my wallet! Im very considerate and easy when it comes to prices. Add me to the green Smile
Dz9c
you have to be approved by another member (sorry i think hes new) second he was ok
testoo
I've created ranks for madsencarl and he has pais me...
All is right
madsencarl
Jerimiah40
DeFWH
Bladesage

Installed forums for both of them, and got paid almost immidiately, a very generous sum Smile
alkady
bladesage

He upholds his end of the bargain. So I'd recommend you put him on the approved list.
bladesage
alkady

Alkady was a very good customer, I got very good explanations on everything I asked for, great patience, and the entire deal went through very smoothly.
mathiaus
Added all those suggested since my last post. Please dont post suggesting someone who has already been suggested, regardless of whether their name is in the list or not. If theve been posted, dont! Also suggest other people not yourself Wink
squirrelmaster
add Dz9c, i made him a sig and he paid right after.
wumingsden
The list is now up-2-date as of this post
dz9c
Add bassgs_17
He paid way before he had to and we both followed through on our parts. Trade went very smoothly! Smile
Blaster
Empire He worked really good and got it done fast. It was also cheap Very Happy
Empire
FriBogdan wrote:
Nooo...it is not the time. In my case after a few days and after expound a nice logo, but still in the primary stage...the second version was totally different and ugly Sad(. He said he worked 1-2 days (the time i've waited) at the second logo but if u are not a noob u can tell that more than 1 hour he didn't work. He said he is going in a vacantion for 3 days and until now i didn't get any new msg from him. So...if u say 15 days...well the period i talked with him was about 3 days. Any chance of refund is minimal since the time passed.

sorry bout that I thougt the vacation was 3 days but I was gone for 2 weeks lol. I donated him the money back lol finally. I thought I did donate it though. lol oh well.

[sorry for the spam]
TeenZine
Dz9c i wanted to buy his signature he complained about the size after we aredaly had a aggrement I give in and give him alot smaller image. Then he says he alreadly sold it to some one else and gives me a refund but I still think i should have the original agreement and have a place on his signature.
alkady
Chronos & DeathMask, Two brothers who stand for quality and excellence. I'd highly recommend them for the green list.
FriBogdan
Empire

This guy is good Very Happy . No comment. Cool
dz9c
TeenZine wrote:
Dz9c i wanted to buy his signature he complained about the size after we aredaly had a aggrement I give in and give him alot smaller image. Then he says he alreadly sold it to some one else and gives me a refund but I still think i should have the original agreement and have a place on his signature.

Your just upset because I gave my opinion in the poll at DDS... Rolling Eyes
EDIT: Your lucky I even gave your FRIH$ back you REMOVED. I could have just kept it then that would give you reason to add me to the blacklist.
Animal wrote:
You pulled out of an agreed deal and let someone down. They have the right to make their opinions known on the Marketplace Blacklist - if you have had successful dealings with other users before, potential buyers can make up their own mind.

This petty argument ends now!
Blaster
Dz9c was good. His banners looked really good and where what we wanted. He is really helpful and removed what we needed.
wumingsden
The List is up to date as of now
dz9c
Add scorpio
I am surprised he isnt in the green. Its about time he's got his name up there Smile
Was very cooperative and easy to work with. Fast transactions, great person to deal with.
wumingsden
dz9c wrote:
Add scorpio
I am surprised he isnt in the green. Its about time he's got his name up there Smile
Was very cooperative and easy to work with. Fast transactions, great person to deal with.

added
warallthetm
Yah, Greenlist:
Traveller
TeenZine

Both of them were very fast and helpful
mtorregiani
Scorpio is really good, his dynamic signatures are great

KHO is also good, but he didn't finished a job Mad
wumingsden
The List is up to date as of now
TeenZine
dz9c we worked our problems out please put him on the green and remove my earlyer post about him on the red.
bladesage
Here's one:

eepman

I don't know if anyone else has done business with him, but even now, he's helping me finish up the login system he made me way back in April. It's a pleasure doing business with him.

On another note, I'm officially in the list now
Dancing
Thanks, guys!
bladesage
Okay, working with Tyler was a great pleasure. He told me EXACTLY what I needed to know, when I needed to know it.

So,
Tyler
TeenZine
no0bi4live has made my campaing a night mare from day 1. yes i do expect her greeedyness to edit this post.
Scorpio
TeenZine wrote:
no0bi4live has made my campaing a night mare from day 1. yes i do expect her greeedyness to edit this post.

no0bi4live?

If you quit your mis spellings, i think you can avoid a problem with no0bie. Confused
wumingsden
N4L will not be added to the list because of the fact that you have not stated that he is a bad trader. If you have other issues with him then you should rather speak to them or another moderator about it.

The list is up to date as of now.
n0obie4life
TeenZine wrote:

i have never edited your link Laughing.

what bullish.
TeenZine
n0obie4life wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

what bullish.
you put a link to you know what. And in my oppion it made my link i bought from you look bad and wasn't sussussfual for that day there for I think she should be on the list.
wumingsden
TeenZine wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

what bullish.
you put a link to you know what. And in my oppion it made my link i bought from you look bad and wasn't sussussfual for that day there for I think she should be on the list.

That is not a MarketPlace issue. N4L may have a problem with you, I don't know. What I do know is that the problem is not because of the MarketPlace which this is for. If you have any issues with N4L trading and the standards that are met then feel free to complain here, until then though don't. I once again advise you to speak privately to N4L or another moderator about it, rather then throwing mud back into each other faces, so to speak. This only shows you maturaty levels. The Topic that N4L was against the rules so it has been trashed therefore only the staff would be able to get access to it even if the direct link was given.
bladesage
jabapyth

He made me a totally sweet php script, which helped me learn php quicker. I can almost have my order form work now Laughing.
wumingsden
List up-to-date
TeenZine
No its not you didnt change dc9z back to the green list i changed my mind.
Scorpio
He added dz9c to the green list now teenzine
n0obie4life
HELIOS - horrible seller. blaster and I haven't got our money from his loan shop at all.

TEENZINE - he said to suspend his sig rental after 3 weeks. now he doesn't seem to ahve the intention to complete it nor pay me the money.
Helios
n0obie4life wrote:
HELIOS - horrible seller. blaster and I haven't got our money from his loan shop at all.

I disagree.
You might want to read my reply at my thread.

Anyway, edit your post after reading the update(explaining why you haven't got your requested money).
heady233
mr.emre
Blaster
Yea helios i didnt' get my money.

Oh and heady233 you are good with the sig space. So heady233
Leetch
Hogwarts Add him to the List Razz
Thats the GOOD list lmao !!
Razz
rajhank
hey, surprise no one has added my name in the list of good customers, i immediately pay anyone with whom i got any job done.

Pray
Bockman
rajhank wrote:
hey, surprise no one has added my name in the list of good customers, i immediately pay anyone with whom i got any job done.

Pray

rajhank my name isn't on the list either (*me thinks of editing the post Razz )

the system is not to auto-propose yourself for the list. The system is: when you sell anything to anyone and the costumer is satisfied, he has your name somewhere on this thread Wink
Be patient, if you really are a good trader, someone will add you to the list.

Be Well Cool
carlna
fast+smooth transaction with

henrygl
henrygl
good and fast work with rajhank (spelling?)
dz9c
There probably already on but in case they are added to the red by someone, mine will help back them up. These names are from my advertising campaign who followed through nicely.
Blaster
Scorpio
ocalhoun
mtorregiani

Edit by Wumingsden
wumingsden
I have removed all posts that are off-topic. Please keep it on-topic.

If it goes off-topic again with insults like the ones I removed then I will lock this thread and members will then have to PM me good/bad traders which I am not looking forward to Sad

So please, please, please, keep your reply on track, thank you.

Also, please look at the list before suggesting traders. Some people mention a handful of people and sometimes they are already there Cool

Thank you for the cooperation
TeenZine
Your welcome and Thank you for removing n4l post but why did you remove the junior admin's his was decent.
Bockman
TeenZine wrote:
Your welcome and Thank you for removing n4l post but why did you remove the junior admin's his was decent.

Because my post was also off-topic and would be out of context when everything else was removed.

wumingsden cleaned up and the topic will remain clean (hopefully).

Be Well Cool
hunnyhiteshseth
Rajhank

He was quick in making payment.
Panthrowzay
I'am quick and payment and ocational overpay at of graditude
Scorpio
Panthrowzay wrote:
I'am quick and payment and ocational overpay at of graditude

And for the millionth time, you cant name yourself even if you are the best seller on mars Rolling Eyes
wumingsden
The list is up-2-date as of this post.

TeenZine wrote:

As Bockman replied. Although its not the best practice removing some posts, especially that of staff, I felt it necessary in this case.
heady233
wumingsden wrote:

Blaster said I should be on the good list, and nobody said I was bad. So, why am I not on? Think
wumingsden
heady233 wrote:
wumingsden wrote:

Blaster said I should be on the good list, and nobody said I was bad. So, why am I not on? Think

I am a little concerned with why that member said your good. I don't think its a good sign when you mention yourself then a little more than 1 hour later another member recommended you. This is not to say that fowl play is to blame, I am just a little uncomfortable with adding your name to the list. I have spoken to you and you seem quite friendly so I have nothing against you. However, until another person recommends you I will not add you to the list. That is not to say that another person that upkeeps this thread won't. Also, feel free to PM me a link which shows that other members are happy with the deals that you've had.
mr.emre
Selim06 he was quick at paying and I full satisfied.

Selim06
xzoz92
Mackdunnie
he made a great banner for my site at a reasonable price i tihnk he should be on the good-guys list[/u]
hunnyhiteshseth
venc
Great member, he quickly replied to my requests.
Hogwarts
Could some moderator please update the post at the start? I think the guy has not been doing it for a while or something...
First post. wrote:

*EDIT by WuMingsDen: I tidied up the list a bit for easy reading, it is now in aplhabetical order, please keep it this way.

*EDIT (mOrpheus) : Modified the classification texts to something more politically correct. We don't judge if a trader is "good" or "bad", we only list them as reported by other members.

*EDIT by WuMingsDen: Added a new "good" and "bad" section after noticing there has been some complaints about members on the "good traders" list and vise-versa.

Last edited by OutlawSpirit on Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Thats the problem - December 2005. It's over half a year from then.
wumingsden
Hogwarts wrote:
Could some moderator please update the post at the start? I think the guy has not been doing it for a while or something...
First post. wrote:

Last edited by OutlawSpirit on Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Thats the problem - December 2005. It's over half a year from then.

I have regularly been updating the list, there is just no need to add a message everytime its been edited (otherwise the edit list will be longer than the whole traders list) Wink

I'll update it now, I think theres only a few names that have been added so I was going to wait a little longer.

Edit:
The list is up to date
TeenZine
heady233 quick reliable and friendly.
kazikame
I recommend KMKM for the green list.
CyanEyed
Niranvv

definatly a good trader. I put up his advert and within the hour i got my frih$.

So,

Niranvv for the good list
TeenZine
n0obie4lifeHe didnt pay me for the h8 message even though I guess it dosent realy matter now that he is BANNED.
Ratman2050
Add these few people:

CivilizeD

henrygl

Ill add more people once I get there.
Hogwarts
Ratman2050 wrote:
Add these few people:

CivilizeD

Ratman2050

henrygl

Don't suggest yourself... How many times do people have to say this? Rolling Eyes
Leetch wrote:
Hogwarts Add him to the List :p
:p

Thats me alright! He just didn't do me in green Sad
(Although he does say good list!)

I feel so happy inside...
Ratman2050
Hogwarts wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
Add these few people:

CivilizeD

Ratman2050

henrygl

Don't suggest yourself... How many times do people have to say this? Rolling Eyes
Leetch wrote:
Hogwarts Add him to the List :p
:p

Thats me alright! He just didn't do me in green Sad
(Although he does say good list!)

I feel so happy inside...

Whoops sorry didnt see it, I will fix it but you can ask anticitizen and CivilizeD.
THE11thROCK™
Nice people I made deals here in the market eversince I started here in frihost:

Jgarder
Jackhammer
Bogger
Outlawspirit
Jimbluey
Niranvv
Coolclay
Bananaphone
Ezyweb
Hammy
Einstein
Saratdear
Linexpert

Bad dealers:

none as of now
OutlawSpirit
i added Fire Boar

people... i done business on 2 occasions with Fire Boar... no complaints at all!
Hammy
Very nice guy, very generous. Love to help him out:

THE11thROCK™
Fire Boar
OutlawSpirit wrote:
i added Fire Boar

people... i done business on 2 occasions with Fire Boar... no complaints at all!

Thanks man! I'll be sending that code over as soon as I've made it.
Ghost Rider103
Ratman2050 should definitaley be in there. That guy is the man! He helped me out on all kinds of things! Hes a great guy! Cool
Ratman2050
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Ratman2050 should definitaley be in there. That guy is the man! He helped me out on all kinds of things! Hes a great guy! Cool

Thanks . Yes I helped Ghost a lot. And I have done buisness with over 20 people.
henrygl
Ratman2050 wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Thanks . Yes I helped Ghost a lot. And I have done buisness with over 20 people.

agreed for ratman2050. also Rightclickscott, helrahul, Hammy, Lord Klorel and linexpert
Lord Klorel
I wish that henrygl will be added on the green list.

She is a very good frihoster and very good for trading.
sharp
hunnyhiteshseth

Kept his/her word, thank you.

I said to make your own 'price' for advertising on my sig and sure enough the word was solid.

Thank you
hunnyhiteshseth
Yes hunnyhiteshseth kept 'his' words.

And yes, Sharp was very good in dealing. We had complete deal in just 2PMs. Otherwise, it takes many PM to strike a deal.
einstein
i would say hunnyhiteshseth, ratman2050, henrygl, linexpert, ocalhoun no complaints at all!!! Very Happy

EDIT: forgot to mention saurabh.sauron and The11thRock for green list.
saurabh.sauron
i wish einstein be added to the green list.
Ratman2050
Is anybody updating this at all?
einstein
yeah, nobody has updated this list for..... i think about a month!!!
niranvv
Greenlist:

rightclickscott
linexpert
einstein
Hammy
selim06
Yjaxygames
garionw
Ratman2050
THE11thROCK™
mistuh griddlez
jwellsy
OutlawSpirit
henrygl
hunnyhiteshseth
warallthetm
{name here}
LukeakaDanish
dwcnps
CyanEyed
charlo_blade123
Ghost Rider103
NjRocket

Red List

No One Yet Cool
mathiaus
Updated up to here excluding Niranvv's suggestions.

Reminder of rules
- Do NOT suggestion someone already suggested, whether on the list or just posted. Only mention them if you have an opposite experiance (eg. something good to say about someone in red, something bad to say about those in green.
- Do NOT suggest yourself! This includes saying that you are trustworthy, ask **** and ***. If someone really thinks your good enough, they'll suggest you in their own time!
hunnyhiteshseth
Nirannv, Einstein & Blackheart
Tyler
KMKM

He ordered a flash intro from {Xenia Webdesign}, and has had it for 3 MONTHS and still hasn't paid. I also hear he doesn't supply what he says he will either.

KMKM to Red List
KMKM
Tyler wrote:
KMKM

He ordered a flash intro from {Xenia Webdesign}, and has had it for 3 MONTHS and still hasn't paid. I also hear he doesn't supply what he says he will either.

KMKM to Red List

I guess ive paid it to you anyways... if not tell me the amount i need to give through a PM. I apologize for my prolonged absence.
Animal
List updated. Also included ArthurBenevicci and Manofgames from my own shopping experiences! Cool
ArthurBenevicci
Animal wrote:
List updated. Also included ArthurBenevicci and Manofgames from my own shopping experiences! Cool

I would like to return the favor of requesting them both (Animal and ManofGames) be added, if they have not. Both are very good gentlemen, pay promptly and are very honorable.
OutlawSpirit
garionw added to the list... quality service, quick and reliable
Manofgames
Gamefreak too is very good, and prompt with paying Very Happy

thankyou for the reccomendations Arthur and Animal Very Happy
wumingsden
The list is up to date as of this post.

Quote:
Reminder of rules
- Do NOT suggest yourself! This includes saying that you are trustworthy, ask **** and ***. If someone really thinks your good enough, they'll suggest you in their own time!
reddishblue
Could Cal_123 be added to the safe traders list, he is an exellent trader and Arseniy is too so just ad them
Cal_123
And the same with Reddish Blue.
MadeinIndia
My first attempt to do business in the "Market Place" was a complete disaster. It left me losing $frih 50 and 4 valuable days and a potential client! But the fault is entirely mine Smile My kind advise to Cal_123 is when you offer to take up a job and when you demand the payment upfront, please keep in mind that even the people who are paying look forward to timely results.

mathiaus: private conversation removed
Cal_123
I have to admit I made an error, and i got backlogged. But seriously, that isnt a scam, and he told me i could have that $, and if he wants it he can have it.

To be honest, publicising a private conversation is immoral, and i condemn his actions, even though i messed up.

PS 50FRIH$ Payed back.
MadeinIndia
Well, let the forum administrators decide what was immoral and what was not.

Please understand that I have posted this not to embarass you but to make you aware that someone might be really looking forward to the job that you decided to take it up and might be really important to them.

If I had real money, I would have gone to a professional designer but why do you think I am asking people online? Please, try to remember that commitments are meant to be kept and this will help you in your future.
Cal_123
OK.

1. LOL. It didn't embarrass me.
2. In your case, I made a mistake. In the many people I've dealt with, they have never been disappointed, and have never been let down.
3. No-one should think I will let them down, I only made a mess up and took-up too much work.
4. If I WAS that bad, why would _Jak_ and reddishblue want me on the safelist?
MadeinIndia
1. Good it did not embarass you Cal.
2. There is always a first time for a mistake and I seriously beleive that we should learn as we go. I never would have bothered or even would ask my 200 frih$ back if you were genuinely sorry. But your arrogance in these words made me bring the issue to public notice

Removed by wumingsden

If you were so busy, you never should have picked up the job. I never delayed in payments, infact, I did something that no one else would have done only to show you how genuinely interested I was. I paid 50frih$ only for you to show me your work. And I paid that even before asking you. And as soon as you wanted the rest, I paid immediately.

Please get your priorities fixed and take up new work. Your carelessness might result in someone else's dreams going bust. That is not a valid excuse.

I never said you are bad. No one is intently bad. We only have bad judgement but how we react to situations tells us how bad we are. Here, you reacted very arrogantly and that's bad.

The bottomline is, I was waiting for 4 days and checking every few hours on the net to see if you are online and if u had something for me to show. That was a complete waste of my time which I could have put to better use.
Arseniy
Emmm... Can you add Star Wars Fanatic, Reddishblue and Hunterseaker? They're both good guys to deal!
hsadmin
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-57946.html

Cal_123

MEDIUM

Could not complete a task, and will no longer reply to my messages. I asked him to return half the points I sent, and keep the other half because he tried. He did not respond. The user has made posts since, so I know he is active. Please but him in the GOOD/BAD lists
TeenZine
[size=24]hsadmin[/size]
Cal_123
hsadmin wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-57946.html

Cal_123

MEDIUM

Could not complete a task, and will no longer reply to my messages. I asked him to return half the points I sent, and keep the other half because he tried. He did not respond. The user has made posts since, so I know he is active. Please but him in the GOOD/BAD lists

Dude, read your PM's. I tried all of your passwords and nothing works. This is the only time someone has given me FTP details that don't work. I'll give you your money back for now, please change the password and I'll try again.
hsadmin
Sorry.. Please put Cal on the good lists. I thought you blew me off.
wumingsden
The list is up to date as of this post.

Note: TeenZine and Cal_123's requests have currently been denied.

Quote:
Reminder of rules
TeenZine
TeenZine wrote:
[size=24]hsadmin[/size]

He was fast putting my link on his sig after I paid him.
hsadmin
POSITIVE FEEDBACK:

Manofgames

Great guy work with. Very low prices for everything.
reddishblue
ManofGames is already on the safe list Wink
S3nd K3ys
Add matrixuk321 to the green list.

Reason: He paid me like he said he would??

Very Happy
wumingsden
The List is up to date as of this post.

Reminder of the rules:
Just Added! - Please give a reason why they have been added.
hsadmin
Ghost Rider103 POSITIVE!

That guy is great to work with!
Arseniy
blueray please in green list. He installed forum for me and even didn't request frih$=)
Hogwarts
Rajhank

I know this is for the contests forum... and I'm sorry I have to do this... But rajhank made a contest in June and it was supposed to finish in July and if you read this bit
Quote:
All entries received will be the property of Rajhank.
it means that it must have been a scam.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-41924.html

Link on his site? Lie.

http://www.msdhoni.in/ wrote:
msdhoni.in

This domain may be for sale by its owner
Animal
List updated.
mattneed
Put M-Productions on the good list he is awesome he has helped me soooo many times!
KacperOo
Good:
mtx - 4x good trade Wink
Animal
List updated... again Wink
m-productions
A good trader

Azmo
pashmina

Made the icons, was very helpful with them, and when The border wasn't just right, he was as fast as he could to fix them for me, 100% on the good list.

pashmina was very nice with the ad, we had trouble getting a flash ad to count the clicks, but she kept trying to get it to work until it did. also 100% on good list.
Ratmaster
warallthetm
He was very agreeable and he gave me 240 frih$ for a domain.

gh0stface
He was also agreeable and he gave me 55 frih$ for a domain.

TurkishGamer
He was also agreeable and he gave me 160 frih$ for a domain.
hsadmin
I give an A+++++++++ to M-Productions for his great flash work!
Manofgames
Please add dayveday to the Green list Smile
Reason: He was very quick, helpful and polite when helping me with some trouble I was having, despite the 12 hour time difference Very Happy
Ratmaster
I am going to have to submit anime on the red list (or if this will be listed on the yellow list) because I had accidentally sent the user 10 frih$ and I had asked for it back, but no response, and then the user tried to bid for 2 of my domains and I still asked for the frih$ back, but I still didn't get any response.

I know 10 frih$ isn't much but what if I had sent him like 200? or more?
Urban
Scorpio
Flakky
Ratman2050

They all respect their deals.
endless
urban

well what should i say, if ur not happy with something, he fix's it really quick, and he takes time and he takes it serious and umm, well just put him on grene list Very Happy
wumingsden
The traders list is up to date as of this post.

Reminder of the rules:
- Do NOT suggest someone already suggested, whether on the list or just posted. Only mention them if you have an opposite experiance (eg. something good to say about someone in red, something bad to say about those in green.
Just Added! - Please give a reason why they have been added.
Hammy
Ratmaster

Very good to work for, very generious, no delays, people should idolize him :p
Ratmaster
ninjakannon
Don't why he isn't added yet, he does very good flash work.
tidruG
Ratmaster, we will add ninjakannon the day you tell me you have had a good deal with him. It's not just about doing good work... it's about doing it in a way that both parties are satisfied with, with regards to time taken, amount paid, etc etc.
Ratmaster
tidruG wrote:
Ratmaster, we will add ninjakannon the day you tell me you have had a good deal with him. It's not just about doing good work... it's about doing it in a way that both parties are satisfied with, with regards to time taken, amount paid, etc etc.
He made me a very good flash logo for 800 frih$.
anime
Ratmaster wrote:
I am going to have to submit anime on the red list (or if this will be listed on the yellow list) because I had accidentally sent the user 10 frih$ and I had asked for it back, but no response, and then the user tried to bid for 2 of my domains and I still asked for the frih$ back, but I still didn't get any response.

if you got no respons you must at least guess what is wrong and after all you donated by wrong and i had return when i saw it ....
what does this have link in MarketPlace ??!!
Ratmaster
anime wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:

if you got no respons you must at least guess what is wrong and after all you donated by wrong and i had return when i saw it ....
what does this have link in MarketPlace ??!!

I had sent you the message a few months ago, or however long ago it was, you had also looked at the message and you were on between that time and now, because you had tried to bid on some of my domains. I even posted it there that you owed me 10 frih$. It has to do with the MarketPlace because it had to do with the transaction of frih$ and the fact that I had posted the statement in the marketplace as well as I pmed you a notice about that transaction.

Please remove anime from the yellow list back on the green list, this payment has been received.
anime
well sorry Embarassed

and i posted in your domain auction and didnt visit forum since
Ratmaster
tuncadogus
He gave me frih$ before I gave him a domain, really generous.

Ohh, and if no-one saw the first post, please resubmit anime to the green list.

Thanks.
anime
iam still at yellow Rolling Eyes
tuncadogus
Ratmaster wrote:
tuncadogus

thank you for your comment.
Ratmaster
tuncadogus wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:
tuncadogus

thank you for your comment.
No problem, it was deserved. Smile
tuncadogus
MYP415
he has paid me frih$
anime
aw still Evil or Very Mad
OutlawSpirit
anime wrote:

updated Cool
Urban
anime wrote:

It's a forum, not a chat. Admins can take some times to update the list and it's normal.
anime
thanks man Very Happy
Urban
ncwdavid to the B&G? He asked us to optimize an image and he don't reply to the topic since over a month, I sent him a pm few weeks ago and one today, he didn't replied to the previous one and I don't expect more for the last one, I don't want to be paid, maybe just a thank for the time I and others have spent to help him.

EDIT: I think he's a bit inactive at the moment but his last message was the 10-12 August.
KHO
imagefree was very prompt in his payment to me and also very polite. I recommend trading with him.
tidruG
Urban, I didn't understand what exactly you mean. Can you please try explaining again?

Apart from that, the list has now been updated upto this point.
Urban
Well now he is really inactive, I think he have something like -40 points. He asked us to optimize an image and few people and I tried. He never replied to his post and I sent him 2 pms that he also never replied. We have spent time to do his request and we don't even get a thank, it's a bit disappointing..

But as I said he is inactive now and I think it's for good so let's forget about this story.
tidruG
Ah ok.
Anyway, I'll skip it now that he's inactive anyway. He is likely to have his account removed is his points drop too much.
Ratmaster
romeo123 - No problem with this member, easily traded a text link for frih$.
Ghost Rider103
hsadmin wrote:
Ghost Rider103 POSITIVE!

That guy is great to work with!

Just pointing this out, as I have not been added to the Green list yet, and I have been requested more times than just by hsadmin.

Also add Vrythramax to the green list.
wumingsden
The list is up-to-date as of this post.

I have also added every traders profile link next to their name. When suggesting someone please make sure you spell their name correctly, it'll save the staff members that update this list lots of time Smile

Quote:
Added by wumingsden -
Reminder of the rules:
- Do NOT suggest yourself! This includes saying that you are trustworthy, ask xxxxx and xxxxxx. If someone really thinks your good enough, they'll suggest you in their own time!
- Please give a reason why you want to add the user to the list, which ever it may be.
Just Added! - Please make sure you've spelt the username correctly!
Ratmaster
silverdown and Genesiz - Both hired to moderate my forum for frih$ and have done great jobs. (as well as Star Wars Fanatic, but he is already on the green list)
Urban
I am surprised that HalfBloodPrince isn't in the list yet, he is offering an excellent service for a cheap price!

Definetly add him to the green list!
Star Wars Fanatic
Please add richard270384 to the green list, I've worked with him twice, and he has been prompt with payment.
tidruG
Updated today.
speeDemon
shkhanal

He gave me 50 frih$ for making his site's logo..
speeDemon
Parkour_Jarrod
jossylala

srry, they actually paid me long back... I think I should have added them b4! but anyway... now you can update it..

by the way, there hasnt been any update since a long time.. where are the admins and mods..?
rvec
updated till here
Ircher
Out of curiosity, why isn't Bondings on any of the lists?