FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did anyone ever play the game??

curly
It's a Chinese game...I'm finding the English edition....Is it have English edition???

blk3
Nope, never seen this game before. Maybe its exclusive only for China.
QrafTee
Wow that looks pretty sweet. I wish I could play that game. Looks like a PS2 game.
DjinniFire
There are soo many english games like that now though, most come from Korea. They are pretty tight these days, especially since they are becoming free!
mattchun
Cannot view the image, it's better to type a name here.
SpellcasterDX
It looks similar to Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. Never heard of it or played it though. What's it called anyway?
TruPain
Looks pretty neat... what game is that... and where can you download it?
Pikokola
hmmm I had better game which had same style with that game [in grapichal design]

Search for Yulgang :Balance of Power
Korea game, but it had international server (i forgot which one is the international server site ~ I only play it one or two times and found that this game is good, but due to lack of internet connection, I don't play this game anymore), Free and easy to play...
soulman
I know this game, called Xuan Yuan Online...

but sucks....
curly
No,No~This game called Xian Jian III~and isn't a online game~~~

By the way,This is Xuan Yuan OL~

And this is Xuan Yuan OL II
takashiro
QrafTee wrote:
Wow that looks pretty sweet. I wish I could play that game. Looks like a PS2 game.

Hummm. I think so. it looks like a PS2 game. But I am not interested in playing it. Maybe it can not be installed in my old ( I an afraid I have to use "ANCIENT") computer.
vaoger
this game is call xian jian qi xia zhuang (仙剑奇侠传)
sorry for the chinese word..
well the game is completely developed in china under the china game publisher assosiation..
this the legand of the chinese game.. the game that have come out so many side product.. such as tv drama.. even its own theme park.. so cool..
i play it for so many time.. as far as i know.. there are no international version out there.. but i think there are english patch for the game some where in the internet..

the game is so cool that you might alternate the story line if you close to single girl in the game.. it will effect the combo or team up effect...
cool ...
vaoger
Pikokola wrote:
hmmm I had better game which had same style with that game [in grapichal design]

Search for Yulgang :Balance of Power
Korea game, but it had international server (i forgot which one is the international server site ~ I only play it one or two times and found that this game is good, but due to lack of internet connection, I don't play this game anymore), Free and easy to play...

sorry for double posting..
Yulgang online 热血江湖OL.. international version are called the scions of fate..
http://fate.netgame.com
allkids
It's called PAL3, which is a Chinese PC RPG game like 4 years ago. No English version so far as I know.

And also other games in this serie like:

and

and

and