FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Chinese music

curly
Have you ever enjoy the Chinese music?Pop or Classic?You will like it.

http://hd92.15150.com/music/2007_4_20/3156432_619465_102541.mp3?urlid=dpulcqrdqavqmayrg8da6nhgrkjednfbga1hjazjwdxavgshddtg

What a beautiful song.....Hope you like it.
curly
Oh...It can't be seen......I'm sorry,If you want to enjoy it,You must download first.... Embarassed
Kelcey
I've heard some chinese music.. but it's just like any other "nationality" music. Some of it sucks. Some of it is good Razz
curly
The music is from the most popular game in China~Named ɽ....The game was so great,so as the music~ Wink

pfbetterdayz
i m actually korean, but i listen to some chinese music, although i cant type up the titles here cuz i dont know how to type them -.- but i know a really old song called our story by tension Very Happy
takashiro
It sounds sweet! Even though I do not play the game, I like the music. It sounds like mordern Chinese music, not ancient!
filet
i do listen to chinese music...all albums from jay chou , some from lee hom, chilam..my favourite album from jay's collection is november chopin---classical mix with pop...strange thing is i hardly speak mandarin huhu
achene
I listened to some classic chinese music when i was i Beijing.

It was pretty emotional and actually pretty good.

A little too much percussion to my taste but there were some great pieces of music as well.

Achene
Chelissamow
I listen to some Chinese music like Jay Chou, Wang Lee Hom, David Tao, and Nan Quan Mama. I can't stand the classical flowery operaish Chinese music. Haha. xD
curly
Chelissamow wrote:
I listen to some Chinese music like Jay Chou, Wang Lee Hom, David Tao, and Nan Quan Mama. I can't stand the classical flowery operaish Chinese music. Haha. xD

Really?But I better like F.I.R and Jane Zhang,They are so great.I also like Jay's music~Including Golden Flower and ջ̨. It sounds good.
Chelissamow
Quote:
Really?But I better like F.I.R and Jane Zhang,They are so great.I also like Jay's music~Including Golden Flower and ջ̨. It sounds good.

I haven't really listened to Jay's Golden Flower album yet. I like his November's Chopin album the best. Especially the 'Fa Ru Xue' song.
thealpha
Both Eason Chan's and Hacken Lee's chinese (canton) pop are quite good! They are both from Hong Kong. Just try to enjoy it !
McDucque
There was this instrumental Chinese band that kinda popped up for a bit on the television circuit a couple of years ago called 12 Girls Band.

They were pretty good, but it did sound a little, modernizeds.

It was still fun to listen to.
twisthigh
I like Ayumi Hamasaki, she's so pretty and talented, she's probably the only asian performer I've listened to in a while though.
applejunk
Except Ayumi Hamasaki is Japanese lol.

Chinese music is good, it's definetly improved over the years. But I agree, I can't stand the classic chinese opera music. All those gongs and high singing are not my tastes at all =(

F.I.R., S.H.E., Jay Chou, Wang Lee Hom, Tension, Ariel Lin, David Tao, those are all really good artists. I can't say I like ALL their songs because I don't, but if people are interested they should listen to these first before jumping into classical...it's a bit harder to get adjusted to =P