FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Chaser's War on Everything

CT93
I love the ABC Australia's show called the Chasers War on Everything! Tune in every week.

It made me wonder... does any other station around the world carry this program?
liam
no they do not,
i am an australian and i have traveled around parts of the world and no other country has this show.

The Chasers is pure comedy in its purest form.

if you have never seen the chasers war on everything the Official website is www.abc.net.au/chaser here you can download previous episode , watch high lights and see some extra features.

*EPISODE HIGH LIGHT BELOW*
one episode the chasers crew tried to do the Trojan horse trick to see if anyone had learnt from history
check the link below and find out
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/video/default.htm?program=chaser&pres=20060818_2200&story=0
need any help etc on chaser pm or email me
WATCH IT
Tim Graham
Best show, ever.

There is talk of possibly combining the sketches most relevant to an international audience (politicians, probably a lot of the TT/ACA stuff) into an exportable series.

Various members of the crew have also appeared on various shows as guests - there were a few clips shown on Good Morning America on ABC (the US network, not the Australian public broadcaster).

Probably the best thing about this show is that it's a success the commercial networks can't poach!
liam
i agree to that and believe me many networks have tried.

*hi five*