You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Visit in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur,a very nice modern city to visit.Shopping plazas are everywhere and for th food,very delicious.....friendly people also,,,,,wish to come back again.
The most attracting place is not a tourist attraction, but the airport. It is often described as the "airport in the forest", KLIA is one of the most sophisticated airports in the Asia Pacific region. Located about 50 kilometres south of Kuala Lumpur, the new 100-square-kilometre premier gateway is a serene environment combined with high-tech attractions. Its extensive facilities include a five-star hotel, restaurants, cinemas, an art gallery and more than 85,000 square metres of shopping conveniences spread over two floors. It also boasts the world's tallest air-traffic-control tower and a comfort level of 55-square-metre per passenger, even during peak hours.

Wink Regards
hey, i'm proud to be malaysian...thanx dude...
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia is the best place to visit. In Kuala Lumpour we have Kula Lumpur City Center (KLCC) or Petronas Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur Tower, and now in visit Malaysia year Kuala Lumpur has "Eye of Malaysia" and only use for Visit Malaysia Year 2007. If you choose to come to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia now its not too late to you to try "Eye of Malaysia" because its open in the whole years 2007.

In 31 August 2007 we will celebrate ours country 50th independence day. As usual because Malaysia is the multi racial country, we celebrate 50th independence day by using multi racial concept. For your informations Malaysia especially Kuala Lumpur we does not fight with other races and we leave in a peace situations.

To this forum author where you come from? If you not from Malaysia when you come to Malaysia? and lastly nice to meet you.
If U say Kuala most of the tourist attractions will be the buildings and surroundings..but to speak about Malaysia itself..this is quite a fascinating country with the rain forest and nice sceneries with the mountains..besides the mixed races in Malaysia produces various kinds of unique customs and religions...I think all of U should give Malaysia a try..Very Happy
If you like climbing mountain, visit Mount Kinabalu in East Malaysia. It's 4000 meter high!!