FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Basketball

Soldier
I love to play basketball, and watch it ... do you?
elite747
I love to play it, but I don't like watching it. I don't know why, I just never really like watching other people play.
Drawingguy
I love doing both. But, I understand where you're coming from- it's not as fun watching people play as it is actually doing so. Yesterday, my team won our league playoffs, so I'm still pretty happy about that.
R-Jey
It is my secon religion. I am lithuanian so every day we meet with friends and play. watch even if there no my teem, just love this game. Cool
agustin
I wathch it and I play it! I like it so much!
roboguyspacedude
I enjoy playing it when I can, but I suck at shooting.
bigdan
I loved playing it, played it from year 3 to year 12 at school and for a little bit at uni. I'd love to watch it, but it's mainly on pay TV, they don't even show every game, and the only game that gets aired on free to air, it's one of the pay TV games. There are idiots running television and basketball in Australia. Sad
Rico
Watching sport bores me to tears. But have fun bro everyone to his own an all.
Soymilko
I don't like to what it as much as i love to play it. Basketball rocks all socks!
crimson_aria
I love watching basketball games. I love playing it too, but I already stopped doing so. Well, I rarely watch basketball games these days, but it still remains as one of my most favorite sports.
agustin
I used to play basketball... I thinks is a great sport. I also watch the nba. Its a good league. I love watching it! Come on Spurs!