FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Search Engine Listings

Vrythramax
Here we go, I can list you in upwards of 300,000 search engines, and in some cases over 500,000 engines ( I can do in upwards of 4 million), including Google world wide and DMOZ.

The basic price is 200 Frih$ and is scalable, meaning that price is for the bare minimum, if you want the full package the cost would around 400 to 500 frih bucks. you would receive a comprehensive report in html format listing all engines registered.

within 2 weeks your site would be listed thousands of times. If any are interest please PM me as I would need specific information about your site for the submissions.

Just to let you know...I registered a mod (who will remain nameless unless he says otherwise) in well over 500,000 search engines. Payment must be made in full before I start work. We can discuss the final price before beginning.

You want your site known...I can do it.
saratdear
Are you planning to stop this anytime? I don't have a Top Level Domain name now, but after I get one, I will probably need this.

Thanks in advance,

saratdear
MYP415
I have 2 questions before I decide whether to do this:
1) do you mean 300,000 search engines/directories because dmoz is a directory not search engine?
2) is there any chance the the program (i assume you are going to use a program since its so many submissions) you use will be detected by the search engines as automated?
Vrythramax
I'll answer both questions, no I don't plan on stopping, but you could still advertise you current domain (btw a top level domain is .com, .net, org, ets...all others are sub-domains Wink ), and to sweeten the deal, when you do get your own domain...I'll register that one at no charge. (a one time deal)

T correct a misconception DMOZ is much like Google, they spider all (well not all) other sites and gather thier information from them. I you apply to just the right engine then in a matter of weeks your link will be picked up....I simply make it much faster by putting your url out there to thousands of such engines....you do the math Smile

I hope you both choose my service....you will not be disappointed.
Azmo
I will prob give this a chance when I'm done with my makeover, the site I got now is just an emergency sulution.. thrown together in like 1 hour.. Very Happy will be up soon tho Smile will get back to you then
Trickster
I too would like to try this.. pm'ing details
saratdear
Vrythramax wrote:
I'll answer both questions, no I don't plan on stopping, but you could still advertise you current domain (btw a top level domain is .com, .net, org, ets...all others are sub-domains Wink ), and to sweeten the deal, when you do get your own domain...I'll register that one at no charge. (a one time deal)

Ok, well, if I ever need it, don't worry, I will most certainly choose you. However, I have a blog with a .frih.net address now. If you submit that now, when I get my own TLD for that blog, how will you change it and all?
cosmicx
I would like to try out this plan, but my Frih $ is not enough Rolling Eyes
do you provide any credit service?
hahaha Smile
Vrythramax
cosmicx wrote:
I would like to try out this plan, but my Frih $ is not enough Rolling Eyes
do you provide any credit service?
hahaha Smile

Pm me we may be able to work something out ;

but you may end up broke as far as frih$ goes Smile

Let's talk.
Vrythramax
saratdear wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Ok, well, if I ever need it, don't worry, I will most certainly choose you. However, I have a blog with a .frih.net address now. If you submit that now, when I get my own TLD for that blog, how will you change it and all?

once a customer always a customer...I may charge you a minimal fee just for my time, but I would ceainly handle any futtre domains or sub-domians you want registered.

I'm not in this for the money...I want to help people.
saratdear
Vrythramax wrote:
saratdear wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

once a customer always a customer...I may charge you a minimal fee just for my time, but I would ceainly handle any futtre domains or sub-domians you want registered.

Thanks for that. However, the problem is that if I give that subdomain for submissions now, in the future when I get a .com in place of that subdomain, what could you do? I suppose you couldn't change them back.
Vrythramax
saratdear wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
saratdear wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Thanks for that. However, the problem is that if I give that subdomain for submissions now, in the future when I get a .com in place of that subdomain, what could you do? I suppose you couldn't change them back.

once a customer alway a customer..as long as you pay for the intial site....I won't count pennies Smile
Hobbit
How safe is this in terms of being blacklisted? I'm interested.
saratdear
OK, Thanks Vrythramax. I may need your services very soon (in around a month or two Smile )

Thank you for providing such a wonderful service.
Vrythramax
Hobbit wrote:

you will only be "blacklisted" if you make it ugly. My services will not lead to any "blacklist" in any way. Yo choose for yourself.

I hope you choose me.
Vrythramax
Vrythramax wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

you will only be "blacklisted" if you make it ugly. My services will not lead to any "blacklist" in any way. Yo choose for yourself.

I hope you choose me.

Edit: to date I have completed well over 10 million registrations, and not a single complaint so far.
Ratman2050
Vrythramax wrote:
Here we go, I can list you in upwards of 300,000 search engines, and in some cases over 500,000 engines ( I can do in upwards of 4 million), including Google world wide and DMOZ.

The basic price is 200 Frih$ and is scalable, meaning that price is for the bare minimum, if you want the full package the cost would around 400 to 500 frih bucks. you would receive a comprehensive report in html format listing all engines registered.

within 2 weeks your site would be listed thousands of times. If any are interest please PM me as I would need specific information about your site for the submissions.

Just to let you know...I registered a mod (who will remain nameless unless he says otherwise) in well over 500,000 search engines. Payment must be made in full before I start work. We can discuss the final price before beginning.

What methods do you use to submit to more than 100,000 search engines because I know it cannot be manual?

DMOZ usually takes months to accept a listing (in my case it's been 6 months) how do you guarantee we will have a listing there?

Is there any sandbox, black hat, regular SEO, or SERP's methods invovled?
Vrythramax
Ratman2050 wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

What methods do you use to submit to more than 100,000 search engines because I know it cannot be manual?

DMOZ usually takes months to accept a listing (in my case it's been 6 months) how do you guarantee we will have a listing there?

Trust me...I can do it. If you not happy...I'll refund you Frih$

Now don't go and insult me just because I am better at this than you are.
Ratman2050
Take it easy there. I don't care if your a mod or not, you don't have to be rude.

Besides, I did not insult you in any way:

Quote:

How are those 3 questions insulting?

What is insulting is the lack of response you gave:

Quote:

Trust me...I can do it. If you not happy...I'll refund you Frih$

Now don't go and insult me just because I am better at this than you are.

That really answered my questions..

By the way, I am not trying to be mean either, and I know that your a part of the Mean Team. Wink
Vrythramax
@Ratman2050

I'll admit that I was too harsh in my response...I apologize.

An entry to DMOZ can take upwards of a couple of month because they actually check each entry by hand. But there are ways around that waiting time.

If I offended you with my post, please accept my apology.
Ratman2050
No problem it is fine.

If you could supply a litter more detail I would be willing to accept this offer.
Vrythramax
Ratman2050 wrote:
No problem it is fine.

If you could supply a litter more detail I would be willing to accept this offer.

What would you like to know? I provide detailed listings upon completion...if I told you the sites before hand you really wouldn't need me would you Wink
Vrythramax
New Addition....I'll even offer an offline zipfile upon completion for any who want this.

BTW...so far I have had no complaints and I am providing a good service...just ask anyone who has hired me Smile
truespeed
I would recommend this service to anyone,who hasn't already requested it,max takes out the hard work of getting your site listed everywhere on the net.
Vrythramax
truespeed wrote:
I would recommend this service to anyone,who hasn't already requested it,max takes out the hard work of getting your site listed everywhere on the net.

Well...not everywhere, some listing need to be spidered, but quite a few that will be spidered!

Another satisfied customer!

Thank You truespeed Cool
Bockman
I haven't replied earlier to allow for the results to kick in (takes some time to get everything going)

I recommend it to everyone (since 99.9% of us do manage a website) to get the best results in search engines.

Be Well Cool

[EDIT] and no, I'm not the moderator referred in the first post. that's another costumer Razz [/EDIT]
mathiaus
Bockman wrote:
[EDIT] and no, I'm not the moderator referred in the first post. that's another costumer Razz [/EDIT]

Me Mr. Green

A great service for a massively cheap price. Will be using again for future sites!
einstein
i just submitted my site through Max to more than 500,000 sites!!! wow, am i glad...

its really good for such a cheap price... Cool

thanks a lot Vrythramax. Very Happy

i recommend this to all those who have websites...
m-productions
once my sites done.. I will want this done, however, will you still be doing this in about 1 - 2 weeks?
Vrythramax
m-productions wrote:
once my sites done.. I will want this done, however, will you still be doing this in about 1 - 2 weeks?

Simply put...YES Smile

Just let me know when they (it) is done. There will be some information I will need about the site and I will take care of it for you.
Scorpio
I would like to state that Max's service has really been useful. I had my site submitted to 500,000 + search engines and directories and I got a detailed report regarding the submissions..

I would certainly recommend his service to anybody wanting to put up their sites in the SE listings. And for just Frih$, i think this is a great deal.
Vrythramax
wow.... users, moderators, admins...and now one of the original Frihost Freaks saying nice things about me....I must be doing something right!

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling Smile
Vrythramax
Just a little topic bump...business has been falling off a bit. Razz
TarsajumaClan
Let me know exactly what you need from me and I'll send you the frih... looks well worth it imo...

www.myarcadeplanet.com is my site

(heck I'm never going to use these frih lol)
freelanceCMS
hey mate,

does this apply to flash sites too? you can view an example of mine, although its not finished expected completion is next week..
I'll get back to you soon

here's the link www.flash.planetfreelancecms.frih.net
Vrythramax
freelanceCMS wrote:
hey mate,

does this apply to flash sites too? you can view an example of mine, although its not finished expected completion is next week..
I'll get back to you soon

here's the link www.flash.planetfreelancecms.frih.net

As long as the site has an index page I can register it.

TIP: Be sure to include your keyword information in the header Wink
linexpert
200 frih sent!
please let me know if you need anything. the website is nintendo-wii-modchips.com
freelanceCMS
Quote:

It surely does! I will complete the page and post here when i am ready for you to do this.

Thanks mate,
Nick
Vrythramax
freelanceCMS wrote:
Quote:

It surely does! I will complete the page and post here when i am ready for you to do this.

Thanks mate,
Nick

Please PM me when the time is right, there will be additional information I would require that should not posted in the forums Smile

Looking forward to working with you!

Max
TarsajumaClan
linexpert wrote:
200 frih sent!
please let me know if you need anything. the website is nintendo-wii-modchips.com

lol he charged me 500 but oh well...

Payment/info sent as well...
Vrythramax
TarsajumaClan wrote:
linexpert wrote:
200 frih sent!

lol he charged me 500 but oh well...

Payment/info sent as well...

In my last PM to you I requested you send me additional information before I could start....please check your PM's, as soon as I received the additional info I will begin right away. Smile

linexpert also sent me an additional 300, for 200 you get a basic submission...500 get's you a full submission and detailed reports.
linexpert
I just wanted to say he did send me a detailed report with everything specified. I'll post if i see an increase in trafic, i know i'll take some time but i'll let you guys know. Very Happy
TarsajumaClan
Vrythramax wrote:

In my last PM to you I requested you send me additional information before I could start....please check your PM's, as soon as I received the additional info I will begin right away. Smile

I rechecked my pm's the only on I had was the one where you said you would start in four hours and then get me the info 12 hours after that point. And that was yesterday morning...
Vrythramax
TarsajumaClan wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

I rechecked my pm's the only on I had was the one where you said you would start in four hours and then get me the info 12 hours after that point. And that was yesterday morning...

Then that was my fault, I had alot of PM's to answer and I was sure I had sent it to you. It has now been sent. I apologize for the delay.
TarsajumaClan
You did send me the info lol... I had already sent it back... Oh well, theres another copy...
imagefree
Hi MAX!
i wanna use your service. Tell me what i have to do. also can i expect that this contract will benifit me some traffic? HOW?
Vrythramax
@imagefree

I just PM'd you the details.

@TarsajumaClan

Your submissions have been completed...check your PM's Smile
Vrythramax
Just as a point of interest, one client was so happy he actually donated 2000FRIH$ for the job!

I don't remember if I said thank you or not my friend....but THANK YOU Exclamation Exclamation
imagefree
Vrythramax wrote:
Just as a point of interest, one client was so happy he actually donated 2000FRIH$ for the job!

I don't remember if I said thank you or not my friend....but THANK YOU Exclamation Exclamation

may be its error!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Vrythramax
no, it was no error....maybe you should try the service and see what so many people are happy about Wink
Vrythramax
A new record...over 644,000 submissions for one client alone...not bad for imaginary money! Smile
Urban
Hey,

I don't think you will answer this but I give it a try !
How do you do ?!

And please send me more info like imagefree!

Thank you,

Jp.
imagefree
imagefree wrote:
Hi MAX!
i wanna use your service. Tell me what i have to do. also can i expect that this contract will benifit me some traffic? HOW?

Now its done!!!

Received reports and email from you.
Will reply again when i will get response.

Thanks
imagefree
Vrythramax wrote:
A new record...over 644,000 submissions for one client alone...not bad for imaginary money! Smile

It was me!!!!!!
So i m a record holder.

The site for which i asked you for the service is actually the site on which i am practicing just to get experience of designing. In future i hope i will design a site for which i started learning all this. (maybe after 12-14 months). Will you continue to offer this at that time?

Thanks for Submissions.
Vrythramax
Urban wrote:
Hey,

I don't think you will answer this but I give it a try !
How do you do ?!

And please send me more info like imagefree!

Thank you,

Jp.

Hi Urban, I'm very pleased to meet you...what would make you think I would not reply to your message? If you have questions about the search submissions feel free to PM me at any time with your questions, I'd be happy to answer any that I can Smile

Max
Vrythramax
imagefree wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

It was me!!!!!!
So i m a record holder.

The site for which i asked you for the service is actually the site on which i am practicing just to get experience of designing. In future i hope i will design a site for which i started learning all this. (maybe after 12-14 months). Will you continue to offer this at that time?

Thanks for Submissions.

Yes...your the current record holder at Frihost anyway, and yes, I will still be offering the service as long as people are interested. Smile

BTW....you may hold the record, but I kinda think I had a little to do with it also Wink
Vrythramax
I have found a way to increase the amount or registrations that can be completed, the cost for this service will not change, but the end result could be astounding.
imagefree
Vrythramax wrote:
I have found a way to increase the amount or registrations that can be completed, the cost for this service will not change, but the end result could be astounding.

How can i benifit from it?
Captain Fertile
I just PMed you, very interested in the service you offer. Very interested in the results too. Very Happy
Vrythramax
imagefree wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

How can i benifit from it?

You already did....you were the first Mr. Record holder....how much do you want for imaginary money?

644,000+ submissions....try finding that at any marketing firm for what amounts to monopoly money.

@Captian Fertile

I sent you the details, I hope we can do business. I have not had one dis-satisfied client yet....some who may want more for free, but all have gotten more than they have paid for. Smile

And some of the ones who want the most I have given deals to.....how's that for gratitude?
Captain Fertile
I have sent you the details you needed with payment PLUS a bonus. Cheers
Vrythramax
Captain Fertile wrote:
I have sent you the details you needed with payment PLUS a bonus. Cheers

Your submissions have been completed and I have emailed you your offline report and the url for your online report....I hope I have another satisfied client Smile
Vrythramax
@Captain Fertile

Was everything satisfactory?
Vrythramax
New Service - Site mapping to help with search spidering. For new clients that wish this it would cost an extra 50FRIH$, for existing and former clients it would be 50% off.

This only works with sites written in html or xhtml, no flash sites as they cannot be spidered anyway.

Anyone interested PM me.
Ratmaster
I would like to request these services for http://www.twistedrpg.net. But before I send frih$, can you please either post or PM me a list of things you need in order to do this? I will pay up to 400-500 frih$.
Vrythramax
Ratmaster wrote:
I would like to request these services for http://www.twistedrpg.net. But before I send frih$, can you please either post or PM me a list of things you need in order to do this? I will pay up to 400-500 frih$.

Please check your PM's...information has been sent Smile
Ratmaster
Wow, thanks! This is a great deal and I would recommend it to all who would like to promote their website!
m-productions
im still planing to do this as well, (full package) but im waiting till my site is finished
Captain Fertile
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Yes I am VERY happy and satisfied. It seemed a lot to pay at first but once I saw what you had done it was as "cheap as chips!" Great stuff, thanks. I would recommend this service to ANYONE!!!
imagefree
Vrythramax wrote:
New Service - Site mapping to help with search spidering. For new clients that wish this it would cost an extra 50FRIH$, for existing and former clients it would be 50% off.

This only works with sites written in html or xhtml, no flash sites as they cannot be spidered anyway.

Anyone interested PM me.

WIll it be a file that i would have to upload at server?

What are the requirements? PM me or tell me here.
vln004
nice service, i will definately consider this once i get my new site up and running.
cosmicx
Hi Max, I am interested with the services you offered, can you PM me the details so I can go through it?

Thank you Very Happy
Vrythramax
imagefree wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Anyone interested PM me.

WIll it be a file that i would have to upload at server?

What are the requirements? PM me or tell me here.

yes it would be like 5 or 6 files (depending on the size of your site) that you
would need to upload and then link to from your index page, the searchgines will spider that first and collect all data from you pages.

Note* if you have a forum on your site the 50% deal is off as it takes hours to spider a forum and create the appropriate page so as not to list evevry single entry in you forum.
imagefree
Vrythramax wrote:

yes it would be like 5 or 6 files (depending on the size of your site) that you
would need to upload and then link to from your index page, the searchgines will spider that first and collect all data from you pages.

Note* if you have a forum on your site the 50% deal is off as it takes hours to spider a forum and create the appropriate page so as not to list evevry single entry in you forum.

what i have to provide!!! pm me or tell me here. I have no forums (but i have link to frihost forums). Will it take all the links weather internal or external??
Vrythramax
@imagefree

I have already sent you a PM, you should really read it.
Vrythramax
*Bump*

Keyword Density Analysis, and Site Ranking Reports are available on subsequent submissions.
mtorregiani
Ok. I'm interested in this.
What info should I pm you?
mathiaus
Woo Hoo. Just got my second site done and redid my first. Very happy with the results so far though its still got work to do.
Excellent and detailed report that you get afterwards, especially for your second submission with the keyword density analysis and ranking results.

1 Satisfied customer! 10/10 or 5 stars Mr. Green
Vrythramax
My new connection is up and running so submissions, reports (all types), and site mapping will be done MUCH faster. Smile
Ghost Rider103
This is an amzing deal man.

I have already sent 200 Frih$ your way Smile

I recommend this offer to any of you that need more traffic on your website.
Hogwarts
Is this good? I mean, is it good for SEO?

For instance.. Don't some search engines (most importantly, google) have captchas to detect if it's a submission-bot or a human, and is there any possibility that that may harm your SEO?

I doubt it will.. but it's probably best to ask.

Best regards - Tobias
Vrythramax
Hogwarts wrote:

For instance.. Don't some search engines (most importantly, google) have captchas to detect if it's a submission-bot or a human, and is there any possibility that that may harm your SEO?

Best regards - Tobias

no, it could just help your standing,,,I could alway create a sitemap.
Vrythramax
Well it seems one customer was not as happy as they let on:

Quote:
The main reason I didn't thank you for the spidering job was:

1) I have been very busy with more pressing matters
2) I thought the job you did was pretty poor but I preferred to keep quiet rather than offend you - well that plan backfired big style!

This was for a (free) sitemap, not search submissions. So I will no longer offer this service. I'd rather keep friends than earn imaginary money.
m-productions
^-- the post above, does this mean you arnt offering the search engine listings anymore?

anyway, if you are, I would like to request, the full deal for mine, as im finaly working on my site again, please PM me the info.
Vrythramax
@m-productions

I am most certainly going to continue to offer the search listings, I'm simply not going to offer sitemapping anymore. I think I lost a friend over it....and it's more work than people would pay for.

Just let me know when you wish to start.
Ratman2050
Send me the extra details, ready to pay 400-500 FRIH$ for http://www.thedevnetwork.com
m-productions
Wow , its alreayd done.. hasnt even been half a day. This is great, over 500 thousand (half a million) added, this rocks, and the online report he gives is VERY VERY nice.. i was thinking is like a .txt file or something, but its like a little mini website, its great!!! well worth it.
Vrythramax
well....as of my last round of submissions it brings the total up to (a little) over 8,100,000 (Yes, 8 million 100 thousand) successful submissions for Frihosters.

I'd like to make the 10 million mark soon Wink
Vrythramax
A correction to my last post, after the submission I completed yesterday the exact number of succesfull submissions was (and I used a calculator) 9,287,772

So that 10 million mark is actually much closer than I thought. Smile
Hogwarts
Vrythramax wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:

Best regards - Tobias

no, it could just help your standing,,,I could alway create a sitemap.

Really? That'd be great Smile

How much more would that cost me? Wink
Vrythramax
It really depends on your site construction, if your site is all flash it is not really searchable, but if it is standard html (or related tech) then yes, it would help your standings.

To any may I haven't responded to it may be because you didn't read the pricing structure at the beginning of this topic.....I don't need to rob anyone of thier hard-earned FRIH$, nor do I want to put in the time and effort for minimal payment.

I hope you all understand, this process takes quite some time and effort...but the end result of my labor does pay off in the end. Smile

P.S. close to 10 million successfull submissions....so far....not bad I'd say.
Vrythramax
Well, after being offline for so long I am pleased to announce I can now start doing submissions again.

Simply post here for details.
bri4n5
I'm interested I'll pm you 4 more details Smile This is what i need right now!!!
HalfBloodPrince
http://acmb.frih.net

Its like 2 weeks old and has about 500 posts, so is it too early to submit it, like should I wait?
Vrythramax
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
http://acmb.frih.net

Its like 2 weeks old and has about 500 posts, so is it too early to submit it, like should I wait?

The timing is of course up to you, but if the site is finished and online receiving traffic why wait?
HalfBloodPrince
Hmm, Ok, I'll say yes, I'll do it now. What are your prices for different packages?
Vrythramax
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Hmm, Ok, I'll say yes, I'll do it now. What are your prices for different packages?

Check your PM's
HalfBloodPrince
Wow, this service is GREAT! And for 500 units of imaginary money I recommend it to anyone with a homepage, no matter how big/small/old/new/upscale/crappy your website is!!!

One question, about how long will it take before it starts getting listed in search engines?

Thanks! Mr. Green
Vrythramax
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Wow, this service is GREAT! And for 500 units of imaginary money I recommend it to anyone with a homepage, no matter how big/small/old/new/upscale/crappy your website is!!!

One question, about how long will it take before it starts getting listed in search engines?

Thanks! Mr. Green

Your very welcome! The amount of time it takes for your listing to show on the differant search and link engines could take anywhere from a week to 2 months, it all depends on how large thier database is and how often they update it. Take DMOZ for example, I have seen it take a week to get someone listed and other times several months. However once you do get listed the smaller search engines tend to spider, or copy, thier listings...so in the end result you end up with more listings than you actually pay for. You should find an increase in your logs within a week though, and it's always a good idea to update your listings every few months....especially if you change your site significantly or it's starting url.
HalfBloodPrince
Oh, ok I get it. Since I use phpbb3 its pretty easy to see bots and spiders going thru your site, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks. Smile
bri4n5
I must say if someone has 500 frih$ should take a look to this great service!!!

It's very fast, good status reports, and the most important for me, very professional, exceeded my expectations.

Try this link, you will see my web down there, at the first page of results Very Happy
http://www.google.com.cu/search?q=una+palabra&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
ddoonie
What kind of payment plans do you offer? hehe... also what are the package differences?

Thanks
Vrythramax
ddoonie wrote:
What kind of payment plans do you offer? hehe... also what are the package differences?

Thanks

Unfortuantly I can't offer any type of payment plan as it would be ultimatly unenforceable. The difference between the plans is (basically) the type of report you receive, and the amount of engines you get submitted to. The full price plan gives a comprehensive report citing where and when your link was submitted (info needed for subsequent re-submissions), and depending on what catagory your site falls under could be over a half a million submissions worldwide. To date I have made oevr 13,000,000 successful submissions for Frihosters...and not a single complaint yet.

Taking into consideration that this is not real money, but my time and effort is real, I seriously doubt you will find a better deal anywhere else. So save your frih$ and keep posting. Smile
ddoonie
haha, will do... and i assumed no payment plan haha... Will continue to save!

Thanks
Vrythramax
Just a little kickstart to get the topic rolling again. I'll soon be offering complete site search engines geared for your site to help facilitate your prolonged exposure to the search and links engines I already use.

Also a planned upgrade is in the works that would allow up to 1,000,000 site submissions (YES 1 million!) (I just need to buy the software...not cheap).

I'll keep all you loyal frihosters informed as/when these new services become available. Return customers will receive a much more detailed report, including, but not limited too, Site Ranking and Keyword Analysis. I have many more things planned for Frihost Users....get in while the prices remain cheap...(it's only imaginary money anyhow).

Happy Posting Smile

Edited by Vrythramax

I will be soon offering the following services (some are ready to go right now)

1.) HTML Encryption - People will not be able to steal/copy your code.

2.) Password Lock - this is already available via .htpassword, but mine would be easier for individuals or groups to manage.

3.) Customized Screensavers for ALL windows platforms with full install and uninstall capabilities...you provide the pictures and I will provide the programming and transition effects....VERY COOL!

4.) Availablity of my own custom CSS and Javascript programs that will allow you to add all the bell's and whistles to your site with no previous knowledge of the tech involved.

5.) Custom mIRC Scripting for those diehards (like Rvec, Bockman and myself) who live for IRC.

6.) Complete Flash (.swf) websites (with music if you prefer) for that added touch of Tech so many seek.

I am also working on some PHP bells and whistles that will keep your website on "the cutting edge".

Prices have not yet been set, as I am looking to my friends and mentors for feedback to help establish pricing according to the needs of the individual.

2008 Will be a great year for Frihost....and I plan on doing my part to make it so.

So stay tuned...who knows...this topic may actually be made a "sticky"! Cool Laughing Exclamation
Ratmaster
Hey, where are my stats for twistedrpg.net? I had sold the domain awhile ago and I never was able to give them my stats because they were gone.
Vrythramax
Ratmaster wrote:
Hey, where are my stats for twistedrpg.net? I had sold the domain awhile ago and I never was able to give them my stats because they were gone.

If I had indeed done your stats you would have been provided with both an online copy (which was up to YOU to copy) and an offline copy sent to you via email in a .zip file. Since I too use this FREE HOSTING, service I can not be expected to keep (literally) millions of submissions online. As is stated in my (full) Report, you are given 2 weeks of online grace period with which you could have simply copied the offline report (it was identical to your online report) and sent it anywhere you wished. As for your selling your domain...I don't know how to address that situation, mine has been online and in good standing for 11 years this upcoming March.

I will be ammending my last/previous post offering new services, but simply put...it's up tp YOU as the customer to keep your records in order...this is afterall a (basically) free service (what can I do with FRIH$?)

I would offer to rework your site submissions again at a reduced rate, but you are no longer in control of the domain, so this is simply not possible. I apologize for your complaint, this is a first of such nature, but ultimatly it was up to you as the consumer to keep accurate records. I provided a service that was (at the time) beneficial to you, and you had no complaints.

If possible I will assist you in your endevours, but as I see it...you paid for a beneficial service that was to you liking at the time, but since has grown into a much more complex situation.

Not wanting to end this on a bad note...but you received exactly what you paid for. I retrospect I will see what options are available to me to keep your reports online for longer periods of time, but this does not seem to be a feasability as I, just like you, am limited to HDD space requirements.

Max
Ratmaster
Yes, but the reason I had looked for the files in the first place is because there was a slight...well, problem which made me have to close my Yahoo account, which was later found to be meaningless, and intern deleting the ZIP. I thought some remainder of information would be there.

I apologize.
Vrythramax
Ratmaster wrote:
Yes, but the reason I had looked for the files in the first place is because there was a slight...well, problem which made me have to close my Yahoo account, which was later found to be meaningless, and intern deleting the ZIP. I thought some remainder of information would be there.

I apologize.

I just checked my backlog of accounts and unfortunatly yours was deleted after the alloted time. Please PM me privatly and we shall see what can, if anything, be worked out...I don't want unsatisfied customers. Please keep in mind that I am rich and greedy Twisted Evil
Scorpio
Hey there Max! I need another round of submissions.. this time for http://www.contestradar.com

Do send in your quotes.. thanks!
Vrythramax
I'm afraid I can't take care of it right now, but this is VERY shortlived. I will be in touch as soon as possible.

Submissions will be *much* larger in sheer numbers once I am done upgrading. Smile
xav90
I'm interressed in but I want to see an example. Who has succesfully added his website ?
Urban
The 100 first posts are some good examples.
Vrythramax
xav90 wrote:
I'm interressed in but I want to see an example. Who has succesfully added his website ?

I'm afraid I keep my client list confidential, but that is by my choice. Simply make a post asking what I can do (as far as site submissions go) and I am sure you will get more than a few favorable responses. Smile

I have fixed the troubles I was experiencing (I posted yesterday saying I couldn't do any new submissions right now)...THIS IS FIXED!!!

I am accepting new submission clients starting with this post....so step up and spend some of your imaginary money and get your site noticed!

@Scorpio

PM me...this is a new url correct?
Summer
hey max. Can u help with my site?

http://www.verystory.com

I am running a free .com domain giving out program so it needs members. This site is fresh and its age is only 10+ hours =)
Thanks. I am willing to pay as much frih$ for now.
Vrythramax
Summer wrote:
hey max. Can u help with my site?

http://www.verystory.com

I am running a free .com domain giving out program so it needs members. This site is fresh and its age is only 10+ hours =)
Thanks. I am willing to pay as much frih$ for now.

Sorry for my absence, it was a bit beyond my control. I just checked out your site...sure I can help you out. Just drop me a PM outlining what you need and I'll get right back to you. Smile
Vrythramax
This is just a bump to highlite this topic to show that others have been doing SEO for quite sometime with great success.

Over 14 Million Successful Registrations so far......and no complaints.
romeo123
The bump worked and I saw this thread. Can you pm me the info for this service?
Vrythramax
romeo123 wrote:
The bump worked and I saw this thread.Can you pm me the info for this service?

Yes absolutly, I will need a little info about your site, and I'm reasonably sure I can get you into at least 300,000 search/link engines (possibly more)....and you don't need a google sitemap....but I can provide one.

I can provde what was listed by my competition, I simply don't need to explain the details (they are included), and your ending report will show this Razz

PM me so I can get the deatils of you site.