FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you know Slovenia?

Sergiy
Hello!

The question is: Do you know Slovenia?

Tell as in this topic, what do you think Slovenia is. Wink
JonasKarl
I visited Slovenia once in the eighties when it was still a part of Yugoslavia. It was 1987 and I was on a school trip to Venice. On the last day we went on a day trip to some place in the mountains near Ljubljana. It's more than 20 years ago now so I don't remember it very clearly, but the countryside was very striking and did make an impression on me.

I remember having difficulty ordering a hamburger (yes, a hamburger) in a restaurant because no one spoke English... Or French. Or German or Italian! Also, the cigarettes were incredibly cheap and all the kids in our class who smoked bought loads of cigarettes.

I would love to visit again some day to see how it has changed since then.
Sergiy
now we are in EU and all is better.

I live in capital city and there have all I need. I haven't ever live in Yugoslavia because I was born in 1992 when we were already independent.
We all must learn English (from 3th class in primary school) and Deutch, Italian, Spanish, French,... from 1st class in secondary school.
yo.hassan
serbia and slovenia neighbor country?really dont know much about these countries..
nilsmo
I've heard Slovenia is one of the most developed and forward-moving Eastern European countries. It certainly has the largest GDP per capita of the eastern European countries I remember.
talekang
if i dont mistake, slovania is a partof Uni Soviet country which now is spreat out
I not really know about it, but seemed i often hear it on new everyday in 90's
frozenhead
I've known the country Slovenia in a TV show (BigBrother) where had to a swap of one of the housemates here in the Philippines. I guess it's a nice place there.
Tatsumaru
Slovenia to me seems like a country similiar to Poland, Hungary and Yugoslavia. Don't know why haha, I have actually been there a few times and there was one huge thing they have in common - the people are the best, all very helpful and nice. Well, most of them anyway.
theem
so your from Slovenia !!!

i know former yogoslovenia (Republic of Slovenia now)
its capital is Ljubljana Arrow

people of slovenia can also speak italian...

it is surrounded in...

italy , hungry, romania ,bulgaria, greece , albania !!! am i right ...

Laughing
rvec
i know slovenia,
cheap beer!! Very Happy
Vrythramax
rvec wrote:
i know slovenia,
cheap beer!! Very Happy

your the reason this topic is -closed-

fight me face to face in IRC...oh wait....you don't talk.