FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gods own country

nivinjoy
Kerala in India is known as the 'God's own country"....And kerala is proud to be selected as one of the 10 best hot spots of tourism in the world....
Kerala is rich with the natural greenish appearance,backwaters...
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil streches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments. An exotic cuisine... All of which offer you a unique experience. And what's more, every one of these charming destinations is only a two hour drive from the other. A singular advantage no other destination offers.
Kerala, India's most advanced society:
A hundred percent literate people. World-class health care systems. India's lowest infant mortality and highest life expectancy rates. The highest physical quality of life in India. Peaceful and pristine, Kerala is also India's cleanest state.
So all of you are mostlywelcome to my place and God's place KERALA
nivinjoy
India rocks....and kerala the pride of india rocks..PROUD TO BE A KERALITE...
rshanthakumar
I was in Munnar recently. It was heaven, man!. I wish I could upload a short video of the place. This was one of the earliest tea gardens on the western ghats. We spent quite some time strolling through the tea plantations, cardamom and other plantations. Then ofcourse, there was the forest. Thick and wonderful; saw herds of bisons, wild boars, deer. Interesting place!!!
rshanthakumar
And then of course, do not forget to visit Thekkady, less than 100 kms from there!
georgekalathil
This is the best time to visit Kerala, if u wish to enjoy the monsoon in Kerala. Actually monsoon has started a week back in Kerala and it is really enjoyabale.