FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question

gh0strec0n_legit
How do I connect my website with my php forums, similar to how Frihost has is where it says HOME on top and it brings you to the homepage.
ncwdavid
Well if your forums are phpBB forums then you will have to open up the overallheader.tpl file and edit that. I think its located in the templates/suBsilver/ directory. If you need help editing it post back here.
salman_500
from what i understand you dont want the forum index to be your homepage but instead want a homepage of your own...

well if this is the case... its pretty simple... just move your forums into a folder in the root of directory of your frihost account namely "forums/" ...

creat a page and name it index.php which is your homepage.. put watever you want in there and add a link to your forums like this :

http:yoursite.frih.com/forums/index.php

and to get the "home" link up in your forums header... do wat ncwdavid said...

if you got phpbb forums... go into the templates folder... open your template folder (default is subsilver) and then open your overallheader.tpl ... add the link there ... carefull not to mess with the present doce... it may ruin your site... well not exactly... but dont unless you know wat your doing ....

hope it helps !