FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How close is your relationship with your lover?

cvkien
2 years ago, i had a very close relationship with my girl friend, times pass and 1 year ago, our relationship start having problem and now, our relationship is in danger. i think when times pass, the closeness of the relationship also will gone time by time.
missdixy
Well, as time passes the love in a relationship should mature. This can often feel as if you're growing apart, but if it's meant to work, time will really strengthen. When I first met my boyfriend I was infatuated with him and we were super close and lovey dovey. We would call each other EVERY night without fail, etc. Bt as the years have passed our love has really matured and grown into something more substantial.
cvkien
now i had very big problems with her.. she keep secretly contact with her ex, then her ex told her wanna be back with her. everyday we had arguement. last time we had sex and since 1 year ago until now, she don't even let me touch her... now i feel like hell. i don't know what she wants. maybe let her go is the best choice
DjinniFire
Sometimes closeness changes overtime, not all relationships are meant to be, and even though you may feel like you love her, if it doesn't work out, you need to understand and try to move past it otherwise you'll end up hurting yourself, while she's off doing something else. I don't mean to sound very morbid but that's how life is sometimes -.-

Relationships should be healthy, if you feel like hell, then that isn't a good relationship anymore. There are lots of people out there for you to meet and create close bonds.
apple
hey,

somtimes when we love someone we hold on to that person no matter what. this is not a bad thing, but then there are times when we know to ourselves that it just won't work and for fear of being alone or hurt or feeling rejected, we continue to hold on.
my advice is simply this: review your feelings. does it make sense to keep holding on to someone you don't trust (I assumed this by the mention of the ex)?
will this persons presence in your life add or take away?
will you be happy in 5 years with this person being the exact way they are?

review your life based on fact first. feelings are subject to change faster than facts.
i hope this helped some.

Smile apple
evilryu530
yup thats the way the cookie crumbles. depends if you're good in the sack then ur relationship will get tighter, so the speak, haha, but anyways, it's 50/50. some get closer, some grow apart....u live and learn. the person that u will continue to grow and get closer is the one u're destined to be with. if u guys grow apart, then let it go....flow with the river, don't fight it.....my relationship with my lover is closer, 5 years now....we know alot more about each ohter and finidng out even more, our sex is awesome and that makes us closer physically....knowing each others likes and dislikes and all the nook and crannies, it's a good thing, who knows in 5 years what will happen? just go with the flow......
tingkagol
missdixy wrote:
We would call each other EVERY night without fail, etc. Bt as the years have passed our love has really matured and grown into something more substantial.

that's it?

lol. loved how you described your whole relationship with that word.
daney
As time goz on, relationship can run away. But it dipend on you, if you want to keep this relation, you have to calk with your patner.
But if u r tire of her. keep your moth close and evething will stop
jane11
Sometimes everything in relationships go wrong. It happened to me and maybe to almost everyone.
I'm afraid to confess but I think that love can not last forever.
And that is becouse we have to do something to improve our relationship, or if the situation is realy bad to find another partner.
thealpha
well, the closeness of the relationship can be kept as closest as you can even when times pass, just depends on how much effort you and your girlfriend have put to keep the relationship, and do you really love your girlfriend.
thealpha
well, the closeness of the relationship can be kept as closest as you can even when times pass, just depends on how much effort you and your girlfriend have put to keep the relationship, and do you really love your girlfriend.
SyncM
I have a very close realtionship to my girl. Is important to always take care of the realtionship built up the trust. The more problems the longer you get from her . Talk and listening is important and do things that built we aginst the felling. Good luck
jipmerite
Good communication is paramount to a good relationship... but according to some sociologists and other researchers, this does not mean that there should not be any secrets. They say that some times it is better to keep somethings a secret...

Sorry that is all I remember about it so I myself have no clue as to what can be kept a secret and what cannot... Very Happy
molif
we are still going strong.. been 2 years and counting now..
sanalskumar
I'm in love with a girl since I first saw her and now also, after 3 years, I love her with the same intensity... And will love her till my last breath...
sanalskumar
To be in love is a gift of God...
neljx
We've been married 5 years and if possible closer than we were when we "fell in love." There is a difference between being "in love" and "loving" a person. I think you also need to choose to make things work. Like being faithful and honest and loyal - those are choices. You can't always choose who you fall in love with, but you CAN choose whether to sustain that love into something that lasts.
molif
neljx wrote:
We've been married 5 years and if possible closer than we were when we "fell in love." There is a difference between being "in love" and "loving" a person. I think you also need to choose to make things work. Like being faithful and honest and loyal - those are choices. You can't always choose who you fall in love with, but you CAN choose whether to sustain that love into something that lasts.

that is so true.. love is not something you have, and don't bother about anymore..
sanalskumar
Okeyyyy..... Smile
Really, got to see some great things here....!!!
Great things.... Very Happy
supjapscrapper
missdixy wrote:
Well, as time passes the love in a relationship should mature. This can often feel as if you're growing apart, but if it's meant to work, time will really strengthen. When I first met my boyfriend I was infatuated with him and we were super close and lovey dovey. We would call each other EVERY night without fail, etc. Bt as the years have passed our love has really matured and grown into something more substantial.

I think you're right, that a relationship grows through the way people involved confront and solve (or not) the problems they encounter, which will always happen, the question being when and in which quantity. About love I dunno, or else you'd gove me a clear definition of what the hell it really is, cause I don't believe int it, I believe in diferent degrees of affection and in Passion,, love as it is presented by most people is a dream. A funny thing about that as well is that scientists here in germany have somehow arived to the conclusion that the feeling of love does not survive more than 3 years in any relationship, a very serious thing here, in TV and so, but I dunno if it was published it scientific journals and famous conferences (which is an excellent reference).
sanalskumar
Ohhh...
Exclamation
cvkien
herm... girl's thinking is really very hard to predict. now she treat me very good, better than before. and we had our very close relationshp again. when i think i wanna breakup with her, but our relationship will get better. did this thing happened to you??
sanalskumar
Yes,
Its very very correct. This happened with me many time. Infact first I thought of my relation when I read the post. Girls... They need us but acts like, its men who needs the relation more than girls. Anyway I am not ready to go to an argument with anybody, But only saying my openion. And one more thing... Women are like a glass plate, needs to be handled VERY carefully...
evilryu530
happend to me before, we just got tired of each other, grown apart, no more spice and no more chemistry, but we recently rekindled our relationship and found out why we love each othe and want to be with each other, plus we have amazing sex now, it's so good and awesome, that it helps us keep the flame going, best of luck to you.....not all relationships can rekindle...
bluefossil
The way I do it is through text message. no one likes conflict. Just do it
apple
neljx wrote:

This is soooooo true, a person can choose. Thing is most people just ride their emotions and don't apply logic to relationships.
TrueFact
A relationship can go for life time with only one condition: if both of you are willing to keep it up and trying to make it a lifetime one. At first i was thinking that you should talk to her and ask her if she wants to go on with you. Then you said that she came back to you. To my opinion i think that she was bored that there's no flame and the relation was going steady and nothing new... in other words she needed a change. She returned to her ex but found out that he's not the one for her and that's why she came back to you... she knew what she really wants and whom she loves.

Good luck
sanalskumar
In my openion, there is no first and second in love. Love is just love.
You can keep your love for one minute, one day, one week, one year, Or life long....
That all depend upon the nature of the lovers and of corse the love.
I think, if the relation is made after you got a considerable time with your partner, there is no matter to doubt about being bored of lover.

Even if your partner seems to be rough, that does not mean that he is bored of you. There may be reasons. Reasons that does not related to your relation too.... There is no man born to say "I have no problems with my life".

Spend time with your lover... care him, help him, love him... Everything will go to good...
"God has a plan for all of us"
ssbonez
error.
lukeg74
100% honesty from the very beginning is the key. It's tough sometimes but it's worth it in the end.
sanalskumar
I dont think 100 percent honesty is not going to do any good if its from only one side. Both the boy and the girl should be honest to each other. Then there will be nothing wrong to come to there life.