FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Relationships problem or maybe a general problem

blue77
I have a 5 year old relationship with my boyfriend, and lately I'm unable to find any understanding with him. Maybe I'm to sensitive and stressed and my boyfriend tells everything that he thinks. This features bad jokes, bad surprises and a lot of explanations witch, I don't thing, I need.
I try not to yell at him but sometimes I do it, becouse I can't stand it.
I have tried to talk with him and this helped a little, but not enough.
However I think that my boyfriend is geting cold about me and becouse of that he is doing this things, but I don't know, becouse he has act like this and before.
I don't know what else should I do. Please help.
xkobram
Hmm, thats realy bad.

When you cant stand him, you shouldnt stay with him, mayby for a while, maybe forewer. Maybe he would see his mistakes and sure he would try to fix them, maybe he would succes, maybe not.

Just try to make him to realize how much you mean for him. Be hard.

But dont continue being drained...
Bluedoll
This happens a lot with people so I don't know if you should feel stressed about it. However, I do know all these feeling you are experiencing are real so let think now about what we can do about it.

First of all, communication is the key to everything so lets not throw that aside unless heaven forbid we want to end the relationship. You should listen to your partner and respond properly. Yelling is a release but a poor coping mechinism.

Often what happens to people in longer term relationships is they let things slide till it gets to the point where there is a problem. You should maybe point blank tell him what you like and don't like. If annoyances continues respond by ignoring or other things that will tell him he is not appreciated in that area. Give the oppositite if your getting something reasonable.
frozenhead
That's really a problem. Try to talk about it with him if you think your ready ,his in a good mood and good chance.

And Hey! Don't mess that 5 year old relationship that's really a thing. Hope this helps. Wink
iJonno
xkobram wrote:
Hmm, thats realy bad.

When you cant stand him, you shouldnt stay with him, mayby for a while, maybe forewer. Maybe he would see his mistakes and sure he would try to fix them, maybe he would succes, maybe not.

Just try to make him to realize how much you mean for him. Be hard.

But dont continue being drained...

I 100% agree. Try to show him how you feel about him. Try and tell him what is wrong and how maybe you can fix it.

Jonno'