FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Argentine Vacation!

Erik23a86
1 Juli I'm going to Argentine, but in Juli it's winter in Argentina. Can anybody tell me how warm/cold it'll be in Buenos Aires and lets say Cordoba (in Juli)? Do I need to take an extra pare of sweaters with me Razz?
crdowner
Weather.com shows an average high temperature in Buenos Aires for the end of June as 58 degress F. The average low temperature for the end of June is 40 degrees F.

Cordoba has average highs of 63 degrees F and average lows of 39 degrees F.

If you prefer Celcius, the high and low for Buenos Aires are 14 and 4 respectively. The high and low for Cordoba are 17 and 4 respectively.
carlospro7
About 8 years ago, I lived in Cordoba for a about a year. I don't quite remember how cold it gets, but I know that it doesn't snow over there. Also I don't remember wearing heavy warm clothing while I was there. The rain can be very strong though. Since Cordoba happens to be at a lower altitude than its surroundings, the water can sometimes rise a few inches above the ground. It was never dangerous though. I always thought it was really cool.
agustin
Well... i think i can answer your question couse i live in Buenos Aires! Its true is winter right now. Like a week ago... it snowed in Buenos Aires!! Something that Hadnt hapenned since 1914! But it was just a curios thing that is difficult to see there. In BsAs the temperature is around 10 degrees centigreeds(not farenhaid!!).
Well if you wanna ask me something else just write me here: agustinesparza@gmail.com
Bye... see you here!
frih
i heard so much about argentina. about its beauty , soccer, tourist places, etc...it is very beautiful country. i want to visit.

have a nice time!!!!!!

regards
abhi
pmfiebig
I was in Argentina last summer. Let me tell you, it can actually get kinda cold. Make sure to bring some warm cloths.
Gonzalo
I live in Buenos Aires (Argentina), and I strongly recommend you are prepared for some low temperatures in this season to come. There are some rather warm days. After 14:00 pm in Winter you may have around 5-15 Celsius but with the sun shinning in your face. These last 2 years we are getting a stronger cold, but try to double that if you target further south in the country.

Gonzalo