FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

camel

lesamisdunet
camel is my favotite annimal
urangkayo
i can imagine that

do you have a camel ??

i think it's a litle weird Smile
poly
I' m actually scared of camels.. They are so big and unpredictable. Once, a baby camel, still about 6 feet tall, licked my face with its weird tongue..
HoboPelican
Camels are pretty cool. I rode one when I was in Australia. His name was Capt. Morgan and while it took me a bit o' time to get used to the motion, once I did it was a riot.
Drawingguy
Aren't there a couple types of camels? I remember reading that one of them has two humps, and some other one has only one hump. I wonder which one is better for riding...do you sit atop the hump, or do you sit in the valley of the humps?
talekang
i dont know camel have alot species
because i never saw camel directly except in television.
but camel is very interesting animal. They can drink alot of water and they kept it on their body for days... thats why even if there is a storm or sun light in a daylight, they kept ok because they save water saving in their body part

when i saw camel, one think makes me funny, their mouth and tongue
it is so funny
agustin
Yeah man... that animal is damn good. It has style! of course. I didnt noticed that. The camel is great.
lethaltriad
Yeah there are a couple species of Camel. I went to the Metro Zoo in Miami last summer and walked around and took alot of pics and they had a section with camels and there were at least 3 different type of camels there at the time. The regular one that you see on tv all the time and there was this one that had more fur and almost like he had on socks lol.