FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Online Games

RobBailey
There are a couple games that people barely know about... They are both download-able from Download.com or CNet.com whichever you prefer... But the first one is called Knight Online and its one of the chillist online games Ive seen in a while and I love it! The other one is called War Rock and it is lot like Halo 2 except it is played on computer, lol (another one of Microsofts geniously idiotic ideas, 'lets make a great game that only plays on our gaming console so people can spend more money on us!'). I played Runescape for a while but I forgot my password to both my Email address and my account so oh well, lol. Knight Online is kinda similar to Runescape but it has a lot better graphics and it is a C+ based program (a regular code based game instead of running off of Java, in a Javascript window, on a HTML site with Flash advertisements... thats kinda ridiculous really). It is a lot more extensive and elaborate as well, it is hard to figure out at first, but once you get started you wont want to quit. If you have ever played Everquest or Dungeon Siege, it is a lot more like them really... Dont get me wrong Runescape lovers, I like Runescape too, I used to have an account with a Lvl 107 character named RB100.
m-productions
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-9812.html

"Not more topics about free games" All your doing is pushing other topics off the front page now >>
Animal
m-productions wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-9812.html

"Not more topics about free games" All your doing is pushing other topics off the front page now >>

Exactly.

-close-