You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Playing Media in HTML

I find it very difficult to play media files in HTML... especially when I write my own codes Mad!!! There was a Topic posted before this talking about MP3 files being played using HTML... the only problem is making it accessible. While you can get it to play, it will not always have a way of adjusting any of the settings. You cant play, pause, or turn up/down music placed on a website, and when it comes to videos... I dont even want to go there... you can barely get videos to play in the standard "Internet Explorer," thats cuz it sucks though. (If I had the choice there would be no such thing as a PC, we would all have Apples... MICROSOFT is a blood sucking Twisted Evil, money oriented business built off others hard work [especially there games such as Halo]!!!!!!) If anyone has anything, I will be more than a little interested in how it is made easier to control media. Maybe if someone knows of a good HTML source site or something that I can check out so that I am able to place the code on my free site to redirect to my server and play the videos with some controls and settings, I would highly appreciate it!!!
Calm down and learn how to use Flash (I think that works right on a mac (jk)).

Or you could cheat and use an already custom built video and mp3 player which you could find here again flash.
You can cheat even more,,, but using gmails builtin mp3 player on ur website... and u dont even need a gmail account

Use this:

link to that.... and replace myaddress with ur address of mp3 file.. Its a great simple flash mp3 player by none other than the gr8 google.

Personally,,, i hate using flash to play sound files. But if u like it... then the address I gave above should be useful.
WRC Meister
yeah, search for a Myspace MP3 player, used that one without problems on a forum
You can always use a Embedded Player to play your music on your site.

This could help (its used for radios but instead of your IP put the music file)
Do you need streaming?? IF not try something like

<EMBED type='application/x-mplayer2'
pluginspage=' en/download/'
id='mediaPlayer' name='mediaPlayer' displaysize='4' autosize='0'
bgcolor='#002000' showcontrols='0' showtracker='1'
showdisplay='0' showstatusbar='0' videoborder3d='0' width="320" height="240"
src="08.avi" autostart='0' designtimesp='5311' loop='0'>

It works in IE, Opera and FireFox. You can view it at
Now with help of html5 audio is no problem:
<!doctype html>
 <meta charset=utf-8)>
 <title>Video test</title>
  ul li {color:red;}
  .emphasis {color:green;}
     <video src="" controls>
     Your browser does not support the <code>video</code> element.

Loo at: Using HTML5 audio and video
playing is a good experience to explore.

the more you play the more experience you got how to do tricks and techniques using HTML