FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am in love

eljormaz
yes friends,

I do not know if there is only one woman for me in the world, but I can tell you she is one woman I could live with in a cottage farming potatoes and listening to the stories the wind is telling us.

She is one woman I know I can do the work with. The work with energies.The work for life, the inner work.

She is one woman I can share my weaknesses with, and share the joy which shines brighter in the two of us.

I love you, mi amor.
DjinniFire
That's very nice :]
Hope everything goes well for you. It's great when a person can find the one they can spend their life with forever and be who they are.
SyncM
Nice for you. Wait a year or to see if you writthing the same
jipmerite
That's nice... Why don't you tell this women all that instead of saying it in a forum to a bunch of strangers... Very Happy

According to some studies what is called love lasts about 18 months... after that all those silly hormones wear out and what's left is the real relationship... so come back in 18 months and tell us how things are going...
frih
you must proposed to her before it gets too late
tingkagol
eljormaz wrote:
yes friends,

I do not know if there is only one woman for me in the world, but I can tell you she is one woman I could live with in a cottage farming potatoes and listening to the stories the wind is telling us.

She is one woman I know I can do the work with. The work with energies.The work for life, the inner work.

She is one woman I can share my weaknesses with, and share the joy which shines brighter in the two of us.

I love you, mi amor.

no kidding.
Azmo
agree with the others.. tell her instead of us Smile happy for you, ofc.. but is this the first "great feelings" ? cause they won't last forever, unless you are extremly happy.. enjoy it and do the best of it and we'll hope you stay together Smile
YushuaMalik
Congratulations......
Subsonic Sound
frih wrote:
you must proposed to her before it gets too late

Uh... huh.

I hope that was sarcasm, but in plain text with no inflection or emoticon, it's hart to tell.

It's not a race. Make sure this is a lasting love, and make sure you can maintain that level of affection and commitment through lifes trials, and actually living with this person as opposed to visiting occasionally before you even THINK of proposal.

You can do a lot of damage by proposing too early, and while there may be such a thing as 'too late', it won't come soon!
Da Rossa
eljormaz wrote:
yes friends,

I love you, mi amor.

It's awesome that you've found your soulmate! Very Happy Now take care of it!
bluefossil
sounds more like lust to me. No one really are IN love with anyone
Greatking
its great to find that kind of love, i hope it lasts forerver. time will tell. so take care of her and yourself.
codersfriend
That's sweet. I hope you would take care of her. And don't hurt her feelings
Smile
therimalaya
Wow, Congratulation Man. You are in love.
Happy Love Life and Best of Luck
kristy77
Welcome to my new board. At this point, we are just getting it up and running. Your help is appreciated.
If you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to post 'em!
skin
SyncM wrote:
Nice for you. Wait a year or to see if you writthing the same

100% agree.

To topic author:
Im in the 3-year relationship... Women are evil! remember this.
sameerseo
Buddy love is blind.
Syryus
Oh, look! Another subject we can spam about :X

Now, really, love doesn't last. Relationships don't last. Tell her you love her, be together and after about a year (or sooner, if she annoys you too much) start preparing your backup plan. If you last more than a year you could consider marrying her and having kids and stuff.
But before that, get her in your bed. That's the most important thing about love.
catalina_udara
Love is a really beautifull thing... when both person in love! if one of them only takes, forget it.