FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pivot stickfigure animation

Tuffluck
I tried search and saw no results on this, so figured it'd be fine to make a thread on. This program is very simple to use and you can make quality .gif animations, good for forum avatars, etc.

If anyone is interested the download link is located here, with some information on the program - http://www.geocities.com/peter_bone_uk/pivot.html
brokenadvice
Pivot is awesome. It is great for anyone who wants to get started in animation. Version 2 is free, and version 3 (don't hold your breath ) will be about $15 when it comes out.
Petee
LOL, me and my friends have had a lot of fun playing around with this program. It is very easy to use and makes great GIFs. I recommend it to anyone. Wink
Josso
Ha, yeah I had a lot of fun from this program. There is still an old section about it on my site.
jabronie25
brokenadvice wrote:
Pivot is awesome. It is great for anyone who wants to get started in animation. Version 2 is free, and version 3 (don't hold your breath ) will be about $15 when it comes out.

I remembber it was free for a while and i have Pivot 3. But too bad Peter Bone took it out of the MSN groups. Pivot 3 is just a bit better than the beta version but not by much. not much of a difference.

HEres some of my animations
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-74169.html
TurkishGamer
I remember this product. I liked the animation with the elphant and the stick figure that came with the product. I actually used this program to make a stick figure type game, which then I stopped making.
silverdown
Cool, will go download and check it out.
LostOverThere
Yeah, its simple to make. But if you want to make a decent animation you really have to move a pixel by a pixel.

By joe_042293

By Minmay