FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My used disc space is bigger than real

cihan
when i am at home of DirectAdmin panel, my used disc space is shown as 223.9 out of 250.but this not true!
in the file manager it is easily seen that :

domains > 49.1M
imap > 8.00k
mail > 4.00k
public_html > 0.04k
.bash_logout > 0.02k
.bash_profile > 0.19k
.bashrc > 0.12k
.clipboard.txt > 0.71k
.shadow > 0.03k

so it is impossible to be 223M!!!
what is the problem?
(i am facing this problem for a long time)
truespeed
Click on your stats in direct admin and update on your disk space.
cihan
thank you truespeed,

i entered stats and realized that the problem is my email. There it says "Email Disk Usage 184.1 MB"!!! i don't know why this happened or who did but i have a big problem.because i cannot use "Webmail: UebiMiau" it doesn't open.and i can partle open "Webmail: Squirrelmail".(only left frame can be seen)and it says "INBOX (183553)"!!! that is, i have 183553 mail but i cannot erase them because i cannot show them.(right frame doesn't show anything)
from DirectAdmin i clicked e-mail accounts.there is only one account(i never used e-mail)but i cannot delete it("Unable to delete the main email account") also i cannot empty inbox(nothing happens)!!

so what should i do now???
Scorpio
You can access your mailbox at www.frih.net/webmail and www.frih.net/squirrelmail
Bondings
I removed the emails. The problem was both a lot of registrations on your phpbb board with the emails returned (not existing email addresses) and also due to your cron jobs generating an email each time they are executed. And with 3 cron jobs a minute, that results in a lot of emails. I removed the 1-minute cron jobs as per tos we do not allow cron jobs more than once per 15 minutes. One of the reasons is that these kind of things (mass emails) tend to happen a lot because of it.
cihan
thank you bondings...
i will be careful about cronjobs...
i am grateful to you!!!