FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i get a PS3 soon!

733tv
I'm getting a PlayStation 3 in 5 days. What are some good games for it you think i should get? Right now i'm probably gonna get NFS Carbon, Resistance: Fall of man and Motorstorm.
brokenadvice
nice Very Happy I can't believe you will have any money left over after buying the console!
driftingfe3s
I don't think there are any good games other than what you mentioned. Thats the main reason I'm not getting one yet. Same for the Wii, so far they both have like 2 or 3 decent games out for each console, it makes me sad.
Sergiy
Hmm I can buy I can buy 12 PS3 consoles simple with my money Laughing
erlendhg
Neat, but veeeery expensive.
Lucky you who can afford it Smile
Sergiy
yeah, I will buy Wii because I think, PS3 is for playing hard core games (aka on computer), but Wii is only for fun and Multiplayer and it is cheap. Laughing
xorcist
I have no idea why you bought a PS3 When its so much money you should wait a little for the prices to go down bu anyway you still already spent your money on it. You should really get Madden I played it before and its real good but the only thing with a PS3 is that you need an HDTV to see the "good" graphics so your going to be spending a lot more money to see "good" graphics.
Sergiy wrote:
Hmm I can buy I can buy 12 PS3 consoles simple with my money Laughing

But why would you even think about buying 12 PS3's.
soulman
wow, that's cool, but I heard that PS3 is dangerous... is that true?
QrafTee
soulman wrote:
wow, that's cool, but I heard that PS3 is dangerous... is that true?

... Only if it falls on your head.
takashiro
well, I still use PS2, I can afford PS3 ! It's not cheap in China. I want to know if i can download one from the internet
skynet
Congratulations, I heard about it, it's sounds like something very big and huge, so I hope you will enjoy it.
Octaeder
If you don't have Oblivion on any other consoles/pc then get that. I've also got Motorstorm and Resistance and they are both great.

I've also borrowed F1 from a friend and it's quite good.
reddishblue
takashiro wrote:
I want to know if i can download one from the internet

Cool, you can download hardware from the internet, man thats awsome! </sarcasm> Come on man, how do you expect to do that?
And anyway, I really don't see whats so good about PS3s anyway, I mean they're powerful, but thats about it.
kansloos
Why buy PS3?

Spend the money you got more wisely man!
eLto
I'd rather buy a ps3 than a new computer, really.
brucedes
I'll be honest, I'd only buy a PS3 for the following things:

1). Linux. I like running linux on my stuff, and the fact that PS3 supports it without needing to fiddle around like the 360 is a plus.

2). Should Blu-Ray come out top, it'll be a good choice for High-Def films, while if HD-DVD wins, the 360 needs an addon drive.
spykE
Why not buy an Xbox 360? You'll still have a lot of money left for a lot of extra games Wink. A console without games is no fun Razz