FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Website misstype

shorty18
I was about to log in to the forums and my eye caught a spelling error Wink
Nothing big, just a missing letter. Laughing

Quote:
! We only provide free php hostig to all active members of our forums. You need at least 5 quality posts before requesting a completely free web hosting account. Being active on our forums afterwards is also required in order to keep your hosting account.

*hosting*

I'm pretty sure you knew how to spell it you must have just been up late, yeah, up late. haha.
Azmo
hm, so your suggestion is that Boinding change that, well I can give my support on that suggestion.. Smile
ocalhoun
Probably missed because most members don't see it... Good work finding it!
shorty18
***BUMP***

Still not changed. Just making sure the person in charge of the forum takes care of this as soon as possible. I have also noticed that the spanish forum description is still in English. Don't mean to sound rude or anything just trying to make sure this website is keeping up to date with suggestions Wink
Azmo
well far from all suggestions become reality, and you would prob get this thing changed faster if you pm Bonding since he kinda got alot to do and he'll take care of it whenever he have time for it.
TurkishGamer
There was a contest in the contest forum involving a mistake on the front page of frihost. I had found the error and wrote it down, but I guess nobody cared enough to request for it to be changed. It was more than a month ago that this happened
Ratmaster
It happened more than 3 months ago because it was there when I signed up. I really didn't take it into account though.