FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dragonfly Question

Stoicus
http://dragonflycms.org

My question is im building a guild website and trying to find a nice mod or php addon to setup my site maintain it and keep it relatively low effort. A friend of mine sent me to ^^ was curious what you guys think about this cms and if its worth a shot or any other sites you guys could recommend im kinda new at this soo im not sure lol if i should go for it.
Azmo
well, it's an option, not a bad chooise, however, I would feel like it wasn't personal for your guild.. but if you use their software and just build ur own theme, it would work..
Stoicus
I can see what you mean .. Any suggestions id like something low hassle upkeep were i can give access to multiple members to work on it Smile
Azmo
can't rly help you, making big communitys isn't rly what I'm doing.. try the tutorial forum and php forum.. might be people there who can help you with a forum platform (free ofc) and all other stuff u need.. but when it comes to layout and images.. you should check back here again for some nice images and color schemes Smile