FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

7 Star Hotel "Centaurus" in Pakistan !

salman_500
hey guyz.

It's great news for us Pakistani's that the world second 7 star hotel is being constructed in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan.

It will be completed and ready for service in 2008.

Any comments or any people that may want to come to Pakistan, the 7 star hotel being the reason?

Pakistan is a very nice place though. It is also the possesor of the K-2, world second tallest mountain ! Very Happy
palavra
In which part of Islamabad the hotel will be constructed?
HoboPelican
salman_500 wrote:
Any comments or any people that may want to come to Pakistan, the 7 star hotel being the reason?

Pakistan is a very nice place though. It is also the possesor of the K-2, world second tallest mountain ! Very Happy

Personally, I have no interest in staying in a "7 star" hotel. When I travel, I prefer to rough it a bit. Even when I stay at a hotel, I like saving money by going to a cheaper place and using that money for rafting, canopy tours, kayaking, or whatever local adventure I can find.

I'm sure Pakistan is a beautiful place, but a nice hotel would never be a factor in my visiting.
sacandaga
[quote="HoboPelican"]
salman_500 wrote:
I'm sure Pakistan is a beautiful place, but a nice hotel would never be a factor in my visiting.

Ah, but it is a factor to business travellers, and that is what Pakistan needs to revitalise its economy. If you are arranging a regional conference, a fine hotel in an interesting location can be a drawing card. I have been several times and have stayed at the Serena and Marriott hotels there. Both are top flight - the Marriott in particular has a great Thai restaurant.

And when the company pays - you can spend your own money on the leisure activities.
abcxyz1
OMG, 7star, you realy? In my country much have 5 star