You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever seen anime "3x3 Eyes"?

3x3 Eyes follows the adventures of Pai, the last remaining Sanjiyan Unkara , and her new Wu (an immortal companion), Yakumo, as they desperately try to find a way to make Pai human so that she can forget her troubled past. In some Chinese dubs Pai is pronounced "Pui" and her name is a reference to Parvati, a beautiful Indian mountain goddess reputed to inhabit the Himalayas. Yakumo can again become mortal and end his constant need to protect Pai because if Pai dies, then so will he. Along the way, they encounter many followers of the now-dead demon god Kaiyanwang, all of whom wish to kill Pai or siphon off her power in order to resurrect their deity and/or gain immortality.
3x3 eyes got anime? i nvr watch b4 but i had read the manga. then drawing n storyline not bad though, quite an old manga but worth to read.
That's a very old anime. I've seen it when I was into the Ah! My Goddess OVAs and Rurouni Kenshin was the popular series.

I can't say if it was good or bad as I've only seen a couple episodes as the distribution of anime pre-broadband was very limited and long =)
Ive seen it I think it was only 6 or 7 episodes long. The animation by todays standards is no on par. Think of it like an old Ranma style with washout colors.
One of the first aime I ever saw. It has a good storyline and would be great if it was made in this time.
Oh yes! I have a manga comics of this anime. But I haven't completed it all. Confused
Hi there,

I know of the existence of this anime fpr a long time now and I don't know why whenever I read the title of the anime, I immediately think of monsters with a lot of eyes lol...I have to admit I don't even know what the anime is about.

I think is more than time to fill that gap, and since I loved watching Ranma 1/2 I think this one deserves a chance.

Stay Cool!
I've heard of it but haven't watched it yet. seems interesting.
There's an anime? Wow... I used to read the manga back in the day and thought it was quite good. I'll have to look for the anime.