FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Alrofaee Graphics

alrofaee
Welcome to Alrofaee Graphics website !

Welcome to Alrofaee Graphics,this website is about graphic designs,website development and much more!

You can find many informations about the graphics in here. Tutorials,Programs,Plug-ins,and photoes will be in this website.Also we will talk about website development,and how to make a good website.We will talk over the graphics programs,Adobe Photoshop,Macromedia Flash,Programming languages (html,php) ...etc.

Adobe Photoshop program is very important for making a website . You need some buttons,banners,and logos in your page.Adobe Photoshop can make them.If need to edit a picture you can use the Adobe Phtoshop to make really great and nice pictures,also you can make wallpapers with Adobe Phtoshop.Infact Adobe Phtoshop is the best program to edit pictures and to make art cards.

Activate your website is nessesary to make sure work.Ads are very important for your site.You can make them with Macromedia Flash.Macromedia Flash can make animation banners,buttons,ads.Add some animations on your page is good way to active your website.

(HTML,PHP) are kind of programming languages to make web pages,they are vrey important ways to make websites.You can just use HTML,if you can not use HTML language,you can use Microsoft Front Page to edit your pages.Microsoft Front Page is easy to use .

Finally,You will find a lot of informations about the graphics in this website.

So have a good time .

www.alrofaeegraphics.com
Carola
looks nice Wink and informative
alrofaee
Carola wrote:
looks nice Wink and informative

Thank you my dear . Cool
Kit
Does this fine looking site happen to be powered by e107?

Regardless it looks mighty fine and the content buildup is starting. Which is only a good thing.
Zaheer Khan
thats look good. this color really attracts me. i think thats why i like this site Wink ...just kidding. good site
alrofaee
Kit wrote:
Does this fine looking site happen to be powered by e107?

Regardless it looks mighty fine and the content buildup is starting. Which is only a good thing.

e107 script is good , but phpnuke is the best . Smile

Thank u . Wink
htmlmaster
I like all the colors, very smooth. Nice job, I thought those Google Search links were actually part of your site untill I clicked on it.
Astrolopitecos
clean, simple and with information Smile
seems ur using xoops.

go on Smile

stay well Cool
krazeek
PHP-Nuke is the best out of all, raw html is also good unless you have quite a few pages and you want them to look the exact same and that may take some time. I never really liked Xoops it never was organized for me and stuff, but i like the site, layout is very well done. Smile
MMFAN
It looks very nice, but it looks like your side graphics are backwards and it looks kinda awkard
kain
awesome! This is exactly the kind of site I was looking for! Great job!
Alacarde
This site I like. I was actually looking for something like this also. Very good design, I only noticed a few things that looked weird, but the site is great looking overall. Well done!
JaeCee
Site's looking nice overall ..

The colour scheme is easy on the eyes.

Not sure about how you set the news though, because although it looks fine on IE, on FireFox, everything is 'quasi' aligned right - quasi being they're all in the right, but some are not in line. And all the '!' and '.' are on the left side of each sentence O_o I've never seen that happen before ..

Wait a minute. The whole site's backflipped on FireFox o_O The navigator's on the right side, survey on the left .. hell, I'll just post a screenshot.

Check it out here.

Weird.[/url]
JaeCee
Site's looking nice overall ..

The colour scheme is easy on the eyes.

Not sure about how you set the news though, because although it looks fine on IE, on FireFox, everything is 'quasi' aligned right - quasi being they're all in the right, but some are not in line. And all the '!' and '.' are on the left side of each sentence O_o I've never seen that happen before ..

Wait a minute. The whole site's backflipped on FireFox o_O The navigator's on the right side, survey on the left .. hell, I'll just post a screenshot.

Check it out here.

Weird.