FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

nVidia screen cloning problems

Loghete
I've got my nVidia GeForce FX 5200 card pretty long now, and I have had problems with the Computer->TV thing.
On the nView menus there are settings for the screens, and I know it's supposed to have options for single screen, cloned screen and stretched screen, but I can only use the single screen option. I've mucked around with it a thousand times, I've reinstalled and updated the drivers, I've tried using different software (TVTool), I've checked the cable by plugging it to another computer, but it doesn't work.
The single screen option works good but it's not enough since I've got the computer and TV on different floors. I've also tried googling a lot but I can't find any good answers.
Anyone had any problem like this?
kuyman
NVidia's menus can really be tricky to navigate through. Unfortunately you really didn't give enough data in your first post. What operating system are you running? What version of the drivers are you running? What kind of outputs are you using (Svideo, DVI, or VGA?) and what resolutions are you planning on running? I hope I can help you out, because I remember what a pain in the butt it always was when I set up NVidia Clone View.