FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what was the last computer game you completed?

dengbs
what was the last computer game you completed? mine was resident evil 4 on the game cube. Im now going to buy doom 3 for the x-box and work my way through that
Tasadduq Khan
The last game I have completed was GTA VICE CITY 4 months ago. ANd after that I haven't played any game. Sad
I am a lover of games but no time to play any kind of games right now.
Maka
The f.e.a.r demo.
Monkeydog
if it counts...i beat Lavos yesterday for like the 100th time on Chrono Trigger...i was about to beat him again today too and get the best ending(I was just useing Crono in the begining =D)and my power went out!
Kelcey
last computer game or general game?

Last computer game: Deus Ex 2
Last general game: Suikoden 4 (sucks by the way)
Monkeydog
Suikoden 4 sucks Crying or Very sad
I liked 3 and i never played 1 or 2(i can not find them!)
I beat Chrono Trigger...again today with Marle and Crono in the very begining...it was kinda hard but i got the best ending Very Happy
borgdrone_89
I completed castlevania: aria of sorrow for GBA a cuple a months ago...
took me a couple of hours, but there's all these souls to capture just to get the chaos ring which gives in inf MP.
LostOverThere
Probably Sandbox of God.
Man, that game took me forever.
yjwong
An extremely hard platformer. (This game is 2D, but it is extremely hard and addictive) : Jumper 2

http://www.helixgamesinc.com/
LostOverThere
Wow!
You completed Jumper 2?
I haven't even completed half of that.
And i've been playing it for about 4 months now. Wink

Oh, I also completed Shawn 64's Mini Golf Pro
Alienz
Max Payne for me. Its quite long ago. After that I don't actually complete all the games I played Confused
pey
One Flash game...
Thug
Maka wrote:
The f.e.a.r demo.

lol same here Cool
Kelcey
[quote="Monkeydog"]Suikoden 4 sucks Crying or Very sad
I liked 3 and i never played 1 or 2(i can not find them!)
I beat Chrono Trigger...again today with Marle and Crono in the very begining...it was kinda hard but i got the best ending Very Happy[/quote]

2 is one of my favorite games.
boringest
i'm kinda left out so I've just finished Sacred & Far Cry =P
James Bamfield
Elder scrolls three morrowind on PC next one elderscrolls 4 is due out in september in uk
Monkeydog
Kelcey wrote:

2 is one of my favorite games.

shoot i wish i could play it then :/
Kelcey
[quote="Monkeydog"][quote="Kelcey"]

2 is one of my favorite games.[/quote]
shoot i wish i could play it then :/[/quote]

Yeah, it's unforunate that it's so rare now... going for over 100 bucks on occasion (used) on ebay. I got mine for 50 right before people started wanting it.
orno
Max Payne and Unreal Tournament came sometime together

went throught UT2003 quite fast and am now working my way through UT2k4
budazz
im playing the dynasty mode of nba live .. i've already finished my 4rt season... & still 21 more to go.. you know i'll play nba live for 25 years lol hehehehe Laughing Laughing Laughing
ES-usls
actually im currently finishing GTA SA and i've recently made a new profile in NFS Undergorund 2..
gecko
NFS:U2 last car was Nissan 350Z Cool
yakir
the last game i end was Need for Speed Underground 2
=]
CmKc
I can't play a game much time for 14-15 months but the last game i finished was GTA vice city
MistaKiula
Last game I ever beat on a PC was using an emulator.. lol It was some Zelda game.
lockwolf
I have been going back to the roots of PC FPS games and just finished Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition

To Believe that games that have bad graphics, a lame story line, and a focus of beating the game as fast as possible could be so fun! Whats next? Maybe Rise of the Triad
da50iel
my last pc game was gta:sa
my last GBA was gulden sun :the lost age
anhstar
I completed Call of duty and Max Payne 2.
2 great games, good graphic, great sound, great action.
Simply FPS at its best.
Talmyr
MistaKiula wrote:
Last game I ever beat on a PC was using an emulator.. lol It was some Zelda game.

Mine too Very Happy
Played Ocarina of Time on my PC, but it's really hard sometimes to control Link without a gamepad.
I really like the Zelda games although they have often a similar (if not a same) story line.
phonz
Last Game Completed= Max Payne 2

Working on -> Sudeki and Bloodrayne 2
Very Happy
Lots of bloood in these games Razz
ddukki
I didn't really complete it, but the last game I played was Sim City 3000 Unlimited.
Jeff_vella_leone
my last completed game was gta san andreas and it took me time to finish it allthough i didt finish it 100% but all missions r past ow
still got lot of secondary missions to do but it nearly finished i can say
its an cool game
Nameless
Literally? Minesweeper.
Kelcey
Hm... Simcity 3000.
leone
the last game i completed is Grand theft auto vize city. It is a big map u need at least 2 months to complete, altough this game is a very interesting game and you won't find it boring to play it. I really liked it. /you can continue playing this game if you want becasue it cintinues anddoesnt have and end. The only thing that maybe boring is that you have to save where there are save places and not like in most of other games where you can save anywhere. But most of all the part i like was when you have to steel a plane and make combats later with it or even put it in your owned airport. Hope that the ones who don't have try to get one soon. i 'm sure they will fin it interesting.
Nameless
Kelcey wrote:
Hm... Simcity 3000.

Actually, you can't really 'complete' Simcity as such. Unless some major part of the gameplay has changed in that (I've played SC2000 and some others) there is actually no official goal.
rexrae
i completed PROJECT I.G.I (was really passionate abt it)
Then completed maxpayne1 and then came NFSU1.These i used no cheats. but i usually use cheats to get to the end of any full version game i get to come across and the last one was TR:angel of darkness
Haku
I completet the first POP on my GC a while ago, but the last game i completed on the cpu is Half-Life 2 i guess...
dkershner
rexrae wrote:
i completed PROJECT I.G.I (was really passionate abt it)
Then completed maxpayne1 and then came NFSU1.These i used no cheats. but i usually use cheats to get to the end of any full version game i get to come across and the last one was TR:angel of darkness

Cheating takes away all of the fun! You have good game choices though.

Currently, I am trying to beat C&C: generals again at the hardest difficulty. It is really quite difficult on certain levels, I am stuck at the moment but hope to be done soon. Embarassed
ashen
Snow Drop. It's a H game... -_-
dule
heh wait i must remembers for a sec..

i think kotor 2.

it was long time ago since i play wow now...
4ndY
phonz wrote:
Last Game Completed= Max Payne 2

Working on -> Sudeki and Bloodrayne 2
Very Happy
Lots of bloood in these games Razz

If you mean Sudoku as PC-RPG game:

Sudoku is typical console-based RPG with no much intellect requirement. I play it - but only cause my friend said that its good RPG. After end i conclude that Sudoku is RPG with bad and predictable story, with uninteresting main characters, with shitty camera view and controls for mouse and keyboard, ...

If you are real PC gamer you will find much better RPGs on the market (KOTOR1,2, etc.)
amusic
I seldom completed a game before. But the last game that I had completed is Onimusha III.
jamesparker
Long time ago... i just d not remember.. Sad
Pippo90
Skyrim during the second half of last year, when I finished almost all the quests, even from the add-ons! Cool
Phm4pnd
Thief - very nice game
jakler
The Elder Scrolls - Oblivion
Peterssidan
Last game I played through was a game called Protostriker M. It's not very long. Only 6 levels Wink
catscratches
Just played through Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Still have to get all the achievements, though, and check out some user-made content.
playfungames
I completed Far Cry 3. The game was great. I started playing it because I saw the trailer for Far Cry 4 and I thought it'd be cool if I could play Far Cry now and then later play Far Cry 4.

Now the next game that I am looking forward to play is Far Cry 4.
pravojednostavno
It was Stronghold - one of my favourite games!
catscratches
pravojednostavno wrote:
It was Stronghold - one of my favourite games!
Original or the HD remake?
Der_Scorp
I just completed Tomb Raider, amazing game.

It simply is amazing. The story is really awesome.
Adalew
I just completed Tomb Raider, it is a good game.