FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Avatar





sopetite
Hi! Doesn anyone here know avatar? Any news on season 3?
headie
i love avatar! but no, no news on season 3... Sad which really stinks, since it left on such a cliff hanger. i know there's a season 3 for sure though.
sopetite
Yeah I know the pain you're feeling. They don't even have a preview on the NICK site yet. I get a huge amount of goosebumps when I watch this show because it's such an inspiration
syntax101
yeah im waiting for season three is is the fire book? im thinking that the crown prince will be the next avatar because his uncle is teaching him to learn new elements.
sopetite
I don't think so, coz Aang has to die first before anyone else can be the avatar. Is the third season the fire book? I think it's going to be the land first
Mathew Elric
I am actually surprised by Avatar, it's actually a pretty good show considering it came out on Nick. A Rose among weeds eh?
nbm0603
yea avatar is a great show! i love the whole 4 elements thing they have going on! but would it be considered anime? and when is a new season coming out?
sopetite
Mathew Elric wrote:
I am actually surprised by Avatar, it's actually a pretty good show considering it came out on Nick. A Rose among weeds eh?


Absolutely. It's so surprising because you can really see that they have a plan for this show, and even people who don't watch Nick watches Avatar
headie
I heard somewhere (though I can't remember where at the moment...) that the third season will be the fire book. I don't remember where I heard it, though I'm pretty sure the source was reliable... I could be wrong though.
m-productions
I cant believe ill admit to knowing this =/ but the last season wil be the book of fire (as it is the last book ...) Nick has said they will air it in the fall (followed by an interview that said they would air it at the end of 2007)

they have also realsed a few episode names

The Awakening
The Headband
The Painted Lady
Sokka's Master
The Beach
aznhomieboi1689
I can't wait til Season 3, looks very interesting right now...!!

When are they going to show it?
Chelissamow
I LOVE Avatar. It's my favourite cartoon show ever! xD

I've heard a bunch of rumours about Season 3 starting up in late summer of this year but I don't know if it's true or not.

I seriously can't wait until season three comes out. There's supposed to be an 'epic battle' for the season finale.
PennyCopper
I thought they were considering expanding it past the original three season scope because it's so wildly popular and highly rated?

I distinctly remember a recent interview stating that the third season "would wrap up their first adventure" -- so I don't think we can call it a day yet.

And...to the person that said that Zuko would be the next avatar.

WHAT? (The previous Avatar before Aang was fire. earth or water is next in line anyway. And nevermind that the cycle might be completely broken now...)

Uncle Iroh is just trying to teach Zuko all of what is nessescary to be a sucessful ruler, and to show him that everything, including the different nations, are more connected than anyone would want to admit.

If Zuko turns out not to be evil after pulling a Snape during the season finale, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the next fire lord. If, of course, Aang beats the current Fire Lord.

heh heh.

Can you guys tell I love this show?
m-productions
PennyCopper wrote:
I thought they were considering expanding it past the original three season scope because it's so wildly popular and highly rated?

I distinctly remember a recent interview stating that the third season "would wrap up their first adventure" -- so I don't think we can call it a day yet.

And...to the person that said that Zuko would be the next avatar.

WHAT? (The previous Avatar before Aang was fire. earth or water is next in line anyway. And nevermind that the cycle might be completely broken now...)

Uncle Iroh is just trying to teach Zuko all of what is nessescary to be a sucessful ruler, and to show him that everything, including the different nations, are more connected than anyone would want to admit.

If Zuko turns out not to be evil after pulling a Snape during the season finale, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the next fire lord. If, of course, Aang beats the current Fire Lord.

heh heh.

Can you guys tell I love this show?



Im sure they will expand it past the original story, they will milk this for all they can.. however, will the original writer be the one adding to the story.. if not.. it might just die,..
aznhomieboi1689
I love Avatar, even though it's technically not an Anime...
Pikokola
aznhomieboi1689 wrote:
I love Avatar, even though it's technically not an Anime...


So... what's is this? Cartoon, hmm... maybe yes, it's not a Japanese anime, it's a cartoon which had some Japanese style of drawing and story?

back to topic, about aang, actually I like it, but because of the TV station which show it here are suck (they plays 2 avatar's episodes at once and repeat it the next day, or sometimes today they do plays 2 episodes and the next day they plays the other 2 episodes) so sometimes it's annoying to figure how do the plots coming...

And now, I search for it's dvds, but haven't found one yet T___T
headie
Just about all the episodes are on DVD now, which goes to show how much Nick wants to milk the series... DVDs, figurines, Legos...

I give the entire series about two-to-three more seasons, probably against the creators will. I say one three tops because Nick has a habit of cancelling their popular shows after three or four seasons. Avatar gives them more chances for marketing so they'll keep it on as long as they can. Well, the marketing opportunities are greater than other recently cancelled shows. *coughDannyPhantomFairlyOddParentsJimmyNeutroncough*

But then again, that's just me ranting about nick in it's current form...
m-productions
I hate how nick is now.... all today I was watching old classics. Talking.. "are you afraid of the dark" salute your shorts, pete and pete...ect. Nick has really turned to crap. And their only good show in my opinion is avatar. (tho I do like 2 others..that im not going to say... for... reasons >>) but avatar is by far their best bet right now.
WMDoney
I think Avatar is the best show existing. Wink
PennyCopper
m-productions wrote:


Im sure they will expand it past the original story, they will milk this for all they can.. however, will the original writer be the one adding to the story.. if not.. it might just die,..


As far as I've heard, yes, it's Mike & Brian that will be the ones continuing to expand the storyline and the world these characters live in. In interviews, they seemed excited that their series was going to continue.

The only thing I'm worried about it the M. Night Shymalan movies.

I SEE FIREBENDING PEOPLE.

*twitch*
headie
PennyCopper wrote:
m-productions wrote:


Im sure they will expand it past the original story, they will milk this for all they can.. however, will the original writer be the one adding to the story.. if not.. it might just die,..


As far as I've heard, yes, it's Mike & Brian that will be the ones continuing to expand the storyline and the world these characters live in. In interviews, they seemed excited that their series was going to continue.

The only thing I'm worried about it the M. Night Shymalan movies.

I SEE FIREBENDING PEOPLE.

*twitch*


Shymalan? He's the one doing the live action movies? Oh God... What kinda twist is he gonna put in there? "Aang, you're not the last Airbender! And you're the nephew of the Fire Lord! What a twist!"
Labamba
sopetite wrote:
Hi! Doesn anyone here know avatar? Any news on season 3?


I know it, but a have only the the first and the second Season.
Chelissamow
Did you guys know that there's going to be a Live Action Movie for Avatar? I think it's by.... M Night Shyamalan. I hope the script doesn't get butchered... Nonetheless, I will probably end up going to see it. xD
headie
M'kay, so the DVD witht he 1st 4 episodes of season 3 is gonna come out at the end of October. That means, the episodes will probably air around September-ish.

More info--

here!
Revvion
really like the show and hope season 3 will be as great as before.

Quote:
That means, the episodes will probably air around September-ish.



That would be great.
PennyCopper
Chelissamow wrote:
Did you guys know that there's going to be a Live Action Movie for Avatar? I think it's by.... M Night Shyamalan. I hope the script doesn't get butchered... Nonetheless, I will probably end up going to see it. xD


You shoudl really read threads before you post. I mentioned that....three posts before you did. Wink

@Revvion -- I'm really looking forward to it, and can't imagine it being any less awesome than what we've seen so far! They have some supremely top notch cartoonists working on storyboards and extras for the series.
Seiji
I use to watch Avatar but for some reason I stopped. Didn't even know what season they were in. Maybe when it is all finished I'll buy the DVD boxset.....if they ever have one.
DjinniFire
I LOVE AVATAR!! One of the few shows on NICK that keeps me interested or somewhat beyond the level of stupidity x]

It's really interesting, although the storyline is similar to the elemental fantasies combined with martial arts but it's still really interesting.

And oh the teenage hormone type drama in there is fascinating.

When is third season coming out >.< Wasn't it suppose to come out in March... geez.
PennyCopper
Seiji wrote:
I use to watch Avatar but for some reason I stopped. Didn't even know what season they were in. Maybe when it is all finished I'll buy the DVD boxset.....if they ever have one.


First boxed set is already out. And the second season boxed set should be out just before the Third season. Which is looking like it'll be mid-september.

I guess we'll find out after the Comicon panel.
headie
When is ComicCon? I can't go since I live in Florida and don't feel like paying that much to go across the country by myself T~T I hope someone records the panel and puts it on Youtube or something...
m-productions
its like the 26th or something i think... just watch it on G4... they are showing it Live, just like they did with E3 (im not sure on the date tho... just watch g4 during a commercial, they announce it like 30 times each commercial )
PennyCopper
m-productions wrote:
its like the 26th or something i think... just watch it on G4... they are showing it Live, just like they did with E3 (im not sure on the date tho... just watch g4 during a commercial, they announce it like 30 times each commercial )


Don't forget the StarWars gala, too.

I doubt they'll actually be going into the Avatar panel, though. (Unless G4 is owned by Viacom?) -- I'm sure it'll leak onto Youtube for a little while, though. (Because, again, the Viacom thing. and them foaming at the mouth about all things youtube.)
headie
Alright!! The new season starts September 21 at 8PM on Nick! They comfirmed it at the panel.

Here's the youtube video of the teaser trailer presented at Comicon

The video *may* have some spoilers, depends on what you consider a spoiler.

From the 21st until November 23, there will be at least one new episode each week, with two being shown of the 23rd.

Apparently there will be a 4th season of Avatar. However, this season will not be about Aang and his friends (the Gaang).

For more info, look to the following links--

Avatar Spirit

A Deviantart Journal covering the entire panel. **CONTAINS MULTIPLE SPOILERS!!!***

"The Avatar Escape" videos
These videos are officially by Nick, and take place in between season 2 and 3. They were available by completing some Flash games from a while back. I don't know if they have any real importance, but hey, they're there for ya.
mackhenry
hey i to luv avatar but n india i have just been able to see season 1.but i dunno wen season 2 will be coming here does anyone know ?
Tatsumaru
Aaw man, I was so harsh in my judgement of Avatar at first. I literally just shrugged it off like a 'stupid cartoon show', but now that I'm actually following it, I must say it's awesome. Good charaters, lots of humour, nice story and touching moments. This show has it all. Great stuff, can't wait for the new season to start Smile
m-productions
so the first new episode is on friday? what time does it come on?
headie
It came on already ^^; I loved the first episode! Aang has hair now! Apparently though, it helps to read the all-Avatar edition of Nick Magazine that came out a week or so ago. It gives a lot of info about the time between Season 2 and Season 3. I haven't gotten it yet, but I've heard talk on some forums that it helps.

Did anyone else watch the first episode yet?
m-productions
Yes, I did... lucky my Tv has 2 channles of nick, one is 3 hours behind the other, so i was able to catch it at around 11 pm. Seems like its going to be good, I like the end how he sticks the glider in and it gets burned up haha.
mrimp
I don't know how much i've watched but i love it. I really wanna watch some more but i hardly have the time.
headie
Ya, that was pretty cool with the glider. I thought Zuko had daddy-issues, but Katara... She reaked of angst! Haha.
mackhenry
does ay1 has a link to avatar season 2's 1st episode?would u mind to u give me ??
headie
Viacom (The company that owns Nickelodeon) is really strict with it's shows' episodes getting onto the internet, so you might have to do some searching. Right after Season 3 aired, everyone was trying to put the episode on Youtube, but they were pulled within hours of being uploaded. Viacom's cruel to those who can't watch it on TV.

I'm not sure if this link will still work, since the videos tend to go down every now and then, but you can try here--

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3/179

If it doesn't work, try again in a few days. Hopefully it works for you!
Chelissamow
I saw the Avatar magazine for about $6 in Chapters (in Canada) here. It looked quite interesting. I might buy it.

I can't wait until the second episode tomorrow. I really know what to know why SPOILER Mai and Zuko are together. Nuu~ I wanted the Zutara ship!.
gemara
Hi there, well here where I live We only have a nick channel but I already saw Season 1 and 2...
i'd like to see season 3...
m-productions
ugg, when did epsidoe 2 come on?? I think i misst it!?!? UGGGG
headie
Try TV links for the latest episodes ^^ Or, you know, record the episodes or something... Have you seen the Chibi shorts they do at the end of the episodes now? They're so cute!
Gushe
Avatar Is The Best Very Happy

And I have the first 3 episodes of season 3 on my pc, and all 40 episodes before, And the 3 Chibi-episodes Smile total almost 7Gb Smile

Every Friday a new episode comes out, and by saturday it's downloadable on torrents Smile
mackhenry
Gushe wrote:
Avatar Is The Best Very Happy

And I have the first 3 episodes of season 3 on my pc, and all 40 episodes before, And the 3 Chibi-episodes Smile total almost 7Gb Smile

Every Friday a new episode comes out, and by saturday it's downloadable on torrents Smile

hey does it means dat u have downloaded 40 episodes of seson 3?
and can u name the torrent site frm wich u r downloading?? Confused
Gushe
No, It means that I have downloaded The 20 episodes book1 + 20 episodes Book2 = 40 episodes before book3 Smile

torrentz.com

Just type in the name of the episode Wink

(next one is "Sokka's Master" I think Wink)
mackhenry
ohh i understand now thxs
hiddenicevillage
Basically season 3 starts off with AAng being fine. They're on a ship that katara's father stole from the fire nation. Then Aang spontanously decides that he want to fact the fire lord alone, gets caught in a tidal wave when he's flying, and they find him. Then when they reach the fire nation, they start living in a cave. In episode 2 he joins a fire nation school and does crazy air bending things, like dancing in public. In episode 3 he helps out a fire nation town that lives in a swamp area that is being controlled by a factory. Episode 4 is out, but I haven't seen it yet.
mackhenry
hey wen is the next episode coming?
Gushe
It Just got out this morning! Wink
check www.watch-avatar.com Wink

dOnate me for this news! Razz

Greetz,
~Gushe
~Torrent.Hunter
gemara
That's great men, I have been really far about watching new avatars episodes...
It is cool that other share the same wishes that I do...

well, I will check the links as fast as I can, I really would hate to watch it in you tube,
I could not read the substitles.

Thanks, and you really effort about getting all 2 seasons and ther theird one. I would like to know
about season 4 "the book of fire"...
mackhenry
hey wen is the next episode comin?????????
kiran_n444
anothe rifne anime, not my favourite due to the fact that its a lil bit kiddy.But stil its great.
miquelx
wat is avatar?
Chelissamow
If you guys want to find a good place to watch avatar online, go to

http://www.avatarchapters.org/episodes.html

They have ALL the episodes uploaded so far. =D
mackhenry
dothey have chapter 13
karrupin
Chelissamow wrote:
If you guys want to find a good place to watch avatar online, go to

http://www.avatarchapters.org/episodes.html

They have ALL the episodes uploaded so far. =D



Yeah, they also available for download. . Plus the streaming for the videos are quite fast. . Very Happy
Gushe
Yeah; 13 was Awesome! xD
Now wait untill tomorrow for the next episode! Very Happy
carlokes
Hi there,

Its starnge this huge delay in releasing the continuation of the season 2 episodes after the eclipse. Maybe it has something to do with the strikes happening in AMerica. Many other series have stoped so i dont see why Avatar shouldn't Rolling Eyes
But since someone said that 14th is coming I guess things are back to normal...

Stay Cool!
Gushe
Some News;

Episode 14 & 15 Have Aired! Very Happy
The Boiling rock Part 1 & Part 2 and they are quite similar to Prison Break. Smile

Enjoy them! Wink
mackhenry
could ycou tell me the ending of boiling rock part-2 becoz the video i ws watchin online ws broken..
thnks
sivaganesh1232000
Check out @ http://www.avatarfan.nl/home.htm

They Post Season 1 ,Season 2 ,Season3
wonderline
I love Avatar.
I think it's finish already. :/
Arty
Yep it's done. Sad
driftingfe3s
I downloaded all the episodes and watched all three seasons after my brother convinced me that it was a good show. I always thought the show was stupid when I came across it flipping through the channels, but when I actually stopped to watch an episode I really liked it! I enjoyed the series and I've read that the produces have confirmed that there will be no 4th season, but they would like to see a spin off. Maybe the zuko will have his own show looking for his mother.
QrafTee
driftingfe3s wrote:
I downloaded all the episodes and watched all three seasons after my brother convinced me that it was a good show. I always thought the show was stupid when I came across it flipping through the channels, but when I actually stopped to watch an episode I really liked it! I enjoyed the series and I've read that the produces have confirmed that there will be no 4th season, but they would like to see a spin off. Maybe the zuko will have his own show looking for his mother.

Well if there was a fourth season it would be the "Air Book" which wouldn't make any sense because Aang is the last airbender; but that wouldn't count out a prequel, but I think most of it was told pretty well when Rioku (sp?) told his story about him and Zuko's great grandfather.
BugBear
QrafTee wrote:
driftingfe3s wrote:
I downloaded all the episodes and watched all three seasons after my brother convinced me that it was a good show. I always thought the show was stupid when I came across it flipping through the channels, but when I actually stopped to watch an episode I really liked it! I enjoyed the series and I've read that the produces have confirmed that there will be no 4th season, but they would like to see a spin off. Maybe the zuko will have his own show looking for his mother.

Well if there was a fourth season it would be the "Air Book" which wouldn't make any sense because Aang is the last airbender; but that wouldn't count out a prequel, but I think most of it was told pretty well when Rioku (sp?) told his story about him and Zuko's great grandfather.


Orrrr......... the "Air Book" would be about Aang and his air descendants (what do you make when you mix air with water? -,-) Razz


anyway I liked the show and so did my family and friends. Although I think the ending came a bit abruptly and they did put that thing about Zuko's mom like it was there just incase they wanted to make the plot bigger or something later on Smile
LaCalle
I like it too. I haven't watch season 3 yet (only 3 episode). But if there a season 4 I would be great.
Well someone maybe think different but I preffer to see avatar begining or something like that than other thing.

What do you thing about a movie of avatar with real people? with the special effect of today that would be great.
iskwating
wait for me ill create my own avatar!!
hogwartstr
We want Turkish Season 3 !
meeda
It was a great season, but it's all over now =(
Crazy_Canuck
They are making an Avatar live action movie. They are having casting calls right now. It's suppose to be out July 2010. Zuko still needs to find his mother, that was never finished in the cartoon. I'm not sure about a live action movie though.
skollenon
Crazy_Canuck wrote:
They are making an Avatar live action movie. They are havign casting calls right now. It's suppose to be out July 2010. Zuko still needs to find his mother, that was never finished in the cartoon. I'm not sure about a live action movie though.


seriously?

A movie of avatar would be great! =D
I loved the anime ...
I am become aware of something about, I comment here!

Until more staff!
Related topics
Increased Avatar pixel limit
[req]good avatar gallery
The best avatar
banner(s)/sig(s)/avatar(s)
Renting Avatar/Signature Space
need baner sign avatar for all 100 FRIH$
Looking for Sig/Avatar
Taking Sig/Avatar Requests
Avatar Size
How many males have females in their avatar?
avatar problem
Avatar size!!
Your avatar
phpBB2 Avatar Error
Sos avatar
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.