FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smallville

forgewolf
What do you think will happen on season 7 on smallville?
bluefossil
I'm hoping more fights with Bizarro, maybe more that just the season premier. I hope that Chloe somehow comes back. maybe she is just wiped out after she brought Lois back to life. Find if Lana had help planning her death.
azbuky
Hmm... Difficult to say, considering I haven't seen series 6... Anyway, great movie!
gtherockgod
azbuky wrote:
Hmm... Difficult to say, considering I haven't seen series 6... Anyway, great movie!

Shocked what? haha

i've been watching this show since about the third season. This season did have some stand-out episodes but i think the show kind of hit its peak around seasons 4 and 5. Im hoping the final season(s) blow us away.

and bluefossil- i wouldn't count on Bizarro being around past the first episode of the new season, that doesn't seem to be the way Smallville works Razz
missdixy
I used to be such an avid, hardcore viewer of this show but for some reason, I just....stopped mid sixth season.

Sad now i feel it's too late to catch up. does anyone know when it starts again?