FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Watch ANime!

forgewolf
i watch anime whenever I have free time.
thealpha
i watched an anime called Japanese bread king ,that's great~~~
hiquality
I started watching anime for a month.
I like them very , very much. My favourites are Inuyasha and Naruto.
I even started to play games inspired from anime!
creezalird
I'm kind of freak with animes..I watched quite bunch of animes and I don't even remember how many are they...haha..
silvertailsfox
Anime is way too addicting. hehe You should see kids that're hooked on it. They're really creepy at times! I really prefer to read manga now, it's usually (unless it's Neogenesis Evangelion) the original. I've heard of stories being completely altered in the anime version and oh yay, then we have US dubs. =/ It's such a culture..."otaku"s xD
m00tmuffin
A large chunk of anime really just doesn't interest me in the least, but there are some really nice, rare gems out there. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is and always will be great (likewise for the manga!) and FLCL is one of the more recent good ones I've come across.
Arseniy
I like anime because it's a way better than stupid drawed cartoons. It's full of sense and stories that told are cool.
Also I like graphic style of anime. Oh, that big eyes, you know... Wink
As for me, Evangellion is great. Another great anime movie is Shaman King, but I've tired of it already Smile
tidruG
I think this should probably be moved into the Anime and Comics section from the "Hobbies and Animals" section.
pedrothelion
Arseniy wrote:
I like anime because it's a way better than stupid drawed cartoons. It's full of sense and stories that told are cool.
Also I like graphic style of anime. Oh, that big eyes, you know... Wink

Nah man, there's tons of awesome well-told stories in the other part of the comic world as well.. I just bought a bunch of stuff, or rather, I did a couple of months back..

The Portent - Duende by Peter Bergting is awesome if a bit confusing at times..
100 Bullets, these series by Azzarello and Rizzo are fantastic (I've only read two though)
Watchmen - Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.. this should be the f-ing bible of comics, it's incredible..

If we're talking regular cartoons from tv I'd say stuff like the Tick, Bucky O'Hare and stuff like that can be pretty amazing as well..

You just gotta dig a little to find the gold Razz Just as with anime though, there are tons of "junk", and with that I mean stuff that just doesn't interest me in any way.. It's a good thing we can pretty much choose whatever we want to watch! Wink
RubySlasher
I'll stop watching anime when they turn it all into CGI.
pedrothelion
I'm trying to pick up Full Metal Alchemist now.. the first few episodes I've seen seem to be sleep inducing. I've fallen asleep at least once during every single one of the three episodes I've been watching..

Or maybe I should just learn to go to bed earlier in the evenings :/ Very Happy
animassacre
pedrothelion wrote:
I'm trying to pick up Full Metal Alchemist now.. the first few episodes I've seen seem to be sleep inducing. I've fallen asleep at least once during every single one of the three episodes I've been watching..

Or maybe I should just learn to go to bed earlier in the evenings :/ Very Happy

You were tired , FMA RoX.
When you finish it ,whach the movie - it's great too
tonkpils
ive never seen the FMA movie but watched all the eps and it was great.

probably my favorite anime would be Death Note though.
JC Denton
You should see the FMA Movie, because it is the ending of the series made into a movie. It's really great too.

I recommend Elfen Lied to everybody. You have to be able to watch naked girls rip the head off from people though. Razz
karrupin
creezalird wrote:
I'm kind of freak with animes..I watched quite bunch of animes and I don't even remember how many are they...haha..

Haha!! me too! I'm so obsessed with anime, sometimes I can non-stop watching 16 episodes anime in one day..haha! Laughing