FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

parents pay 'discipline school' to kidnap their own children

vanille
I just found out about this while watching E! this afternoon. Apparently, there are some parents who feel that they just can't handle how wild their kids have become. What these parents do is pay 'discipline schools' to kidnap their children. These children (teens, actually) end up in compounds where they are disciplined...it's sort of like a higher level of boot camp. O_O

These teens are sometimes made to just walk around repeatedly in a circle during 'recreational time'. Some discipline schools have isolation cages.

How awful. The government can't do anything about it because these kids (minors) are still the responsibilities of their parents. <_< How would you feel if your parents did this to teach you something?

^_^ Just sharing.
Dalv87
That's crazy, isn't there some kind of child abuse law that prevents that? If there isn't, there should be.
Dark_Tiger
There are a number of laws that strictly limit this sort of thing. However, I somehow doubt the journalistic integrety of E!. Do you have any refrences?
Afaceinthematrix
I'd do it if my kids deserved it.... but then again this is coming from someone who thinks talking back should be 5 to 10.
ReubenWilliams
well if the parents are so slack that their children are allowed to reach such a terrible stage in their behavoiur then maybe a boot camp is the best thing for them.
nhuabo
That's Unbelieveable, what kind of the child and the parents????
loryl
Do you really believe everything you see on TV?

Even if it were true, I'm sure that these parents have done everything else they can and are just using these boot camps as a last resort.
livilou
I don't know about the kidnapping part, but I have heard of the camps. It's not something that I agree with though. I feel that it's lack of disipline home. Of course, that's my personal opinion.