FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Used Album

AustralianReject182
The first two used albums were great! But this new album was a bit of a let down for me. Its still listenable but i expected a lot more from the guys on this one. The new drummer seems to be alright. But they dont seem as hard as they were before, some songs sound like panic! at the disco meets Screemo.

What does everyone think about it?

If you havent heard it their complete album is currently up on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/theused
gtherockgod
Sounds just as generic as their last album to me. Its a shame they sold out so horribly. But thats just one man's opinion...
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
Well I think it's great! I really admire The Used, and yes I do agree with you, it could be better, but I think it's pretty good...

~love: nIkKi
twisthigh
gtherockgod wrote:
Sounds just as generic as their last album to me. Its a shame they sold out so horribly. But thats just one man's opinion...

No no, I completely agree with you. They were very quick to sell themselves out, its ashame, they went from being unique to being just... anothe punk rock band.
gtherockgod
I don't know if i'd ever really call them "unique", but they were at least less radio-friendly and I found them more tolerable a few years ago.