FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best TV Show - that you like

Poll your Best TV Show ???
Friends
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Lost
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Scrubs
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
OPRAH
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
American Idol
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Koffee with Karan
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Heroes
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Falcon Beach
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Desperate Housewives
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
8 Simple Rules
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Everybody Loves Raymond
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Others (Please specify)
49%
 49%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 57

tempdbs
Hi,

From this discussion, Let to know everything that you ever wanted to know about the actors, actresses, and characters of the favourite Shows that you like most on all the TV shows !!!!

Poll your Best TV Show ?

Note : If your poll doesn't satisfy the options given, poll as others and reply about your favourite Show as a Reply.
eday2010
Why are there mostly gay shows on the poll instead of good shows? I don't see Seinfeld, Corner Gas, Everybody Loves Raymond? Those are top notch programs Smile
Whong
eday2010 wrote:
Why are there mostly gay shows on the poll instead of good shows? I don't see Seinfeld, Corner Gas, Everybody Loves Raymond? Those are top notch programs Smile

Everybody Loves Raymond is defenitely a top notch programme, it is really great! It's superb Very Happy Wink
Kelcey
I like Friends the most. Mainly cause I didn't watch the others...
Josso
Ha, I didn't even know half of those - probably UK TV.

Scrubs is the best out of the ones I know, manages to be in a fairly popular type of American TV without being awful.
HoboPelican
Very interesting list....how did you choose them? I mean, Oprah, Lost and ATHF? Kinda all over the map.

Tough call between Friends and Scrubs, but Friends is over and Scrubs is still making me laugh. Great cast, great music and great writing, IMHO.
(and I would watch almost anything with the beautiful Sarah Chalke in it Smile )

And what is it about "Everybody loves Raymond"? Why do people love a show with such unpleasant characters? Is it one of those things where watching it makes you feel better about your own lives? I just don't get it.
Whong
HoboPelican wrote:
Very interesting list....how did you choose them? I mean, Oprah, Lost and ATHF? Kinda all over the map.

Tough call between Friends and Scrubs, but Friends is over and Scrubs is still making me laugh. Great cast, great music and great writing, IMHO.
(and I would watch almost anything with the beautiful Sarah Chalke in it Smile )

And what is it about "Everybody loves Raymond"? Why do people love a show with such unpleasant characters? Is it one of those things where watching it makes you feel better about your own lives? I just don't get it.

I personally enjoy wathcing Everybody loves Raymond, because the episodes are often really great and the cast is superb. The people who have written it are real geniouses! They've made each character funny in his own way and the great contrast it brings to it! It's just a superb programme! Very Happy
tempdbs
Whong wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:

And what is it about "Everybody loves Raymond"? I just don't get it.

I personally enjoy wathcing Everybody loves Raymond Very Happy

eday2010 wrote:
I don't see Seinfeld, Corner Gas, Everybody Loves Raymond? Those are top notch programs Smile

As per the above Quotes from all frihosters -

In this Discussion, Some more options have been added to make in a perfect way.

Though if any not satisfied, please go for OTHERS option with your favourite show specifying as a post.
fubusplash
i love desperate house wives but i'm yet to get the 3rd season.
where didn't you add prison Brake to the chat,i'm weak on my kneels on that one.
twisthigh
Although I do love DH, I'm a big fan of Grey's Anatomy, and I love ANTM and Girls Next Door, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and a lot of other reality t.v. shows.
molif
i like Heroes because of the good storyline it has. five different people bonded together for one reason.
tempdbs
Hope now this thread gives some meaning after adding more options.

Yeah... carry on with your poll and replies...

Thanks all.... Wink
nilsmo
I don't really like TV much - I prefer the computer - but there are some TV shows I watch, including:

-House, MD
-Mythbusters

Those are tied for my favorite show and their not in the poll, so don't have to pick one, do I?
DjinniFire
There are so many great shows that aren't even listed.

I love a ton of shows that are shown on the cable network USA such as Monk, Psych and such as well as House.

My favorite show is Numb3rs, although not as engaging as other shows, it has a lot of mathematical concepts included within the show and that's what captivates me, for once a show can kind of help add education and the uses of math into a tv show and show how it is used in reality.
Peafy
I picked other so this is what i'm going to specify: Naruto, or showa like American Idol, So you think you can dance, etc. But there are ALOT of great showa not listed.
scimitarmoon
nilsmo wrote:
I don't really like TV much - I prefer the computer - but there are some TV shows I watch, including:

-House, MD
-Mythbusters

Those are tied for my favorite show and their not in the poll, so don't have to pick one, do I?

Same here. I love both those shows (those are the only two programs I have my parents record on their tivo, in case for some reason I miss them), but never really watch any of the ones on the poll. I know lots of people that do enjoy those shows a lot, but I don't personally. I generally don't watch tv shows regularly, but I make an exception for House and catch Mythbusters whenever I can. Otherwise it's usually just random documentaries (or anime/older cartoons on my computer) for me.
greatfire
1. Mythbusters
2. Two and a half Men
3. Seinfeld
poly
I guess scrubs is pretty funny. I like mythbusters too.
Obake
Life on Mars.

I'm not up with everything that's been going on TV-wise over the past year or so (I've yet to see a single episode of Dexter or, for that matter, Deadwood, and I've only seen the one of Rome--bad me). But every time I watch a bit more of this show, it's like remembering all over again why I love it so much. It's so wonderfully scripted and plotted, and I love Sam Tyler's internal/external conflicts, and Gene Hunt's crazy disregard of anything that resembles a rule, and Annie Cartwright very carefully, very sweetly, and very cunningly putting up with all the other coppers' sexism exactly and only as far as her position requires it. And, well, pretty much all of it. One of the best sf and one of the best cop shows I've seen in a long time.
McDucque
I can't help it, but I seemingly just chug through life so that I can see what happens on LOST every week.

The 3rd season finale was ridiculous and I'm jonesing to watch the next season that isn't coming for several months.

It's terrible waiting.
TurtleShell
Lost! It really is the only show on television that I look forward to every week, although I'm a little ashamed to admit that I look forward to any show on television. I should have more of a life.
tempdbs
TurtleShell wrote:
Lost! It really is the only show on television that I look forward to every week, although I'm a little ashamed to admit that I look forward to any show on television. I should have more of a life.

Hi turtleshell,

But I think its not so exciting... Morover I got bored on some days.

But its a nice concept to picturise it as a movie rather than a TV show.
kiranaghor
Friends : I love them
Seifeld : All time favourite
Coffee with Karan: Very nice show
Everybody love Raymond : me too
Also like: Oprah, My Wife and Kids, Joey.
LeeM
The Apprentice. I love the show, but then again I enjoy watching anything to do with Business.
vernersen
Scrubs <- i like it alot ! Cool
Jaan
PRISON BREAK. Can't believe you left that out!
Shame shame. Or is it only current ones? Prison Break's season 3 kicks off in August.
mikewhitcombe
If we're talking about American series, it's got to be CSI LV or Miami - on the other hand - I don't llike CSI New York as much... nowhere near as good as the others...
snowboardalliance
LOST would be my number 1

But I don't see The Office (American version) on that list. That is a really funny show.
Captain Fertile
I chose Friends from the option because I love all 10 seasons.

Apart from that I would have to go with Supernatural (season 1 is awesome but season 2 not so much).

From UK TV I love Auf Wiedersehen Pet series 1 and 2.

Others worthy of a mention are:

Only fools and horses
Porridge
Rising Damp
The Office
Fawlty Towers
Extras

There are bound to be many more but these came to my mind at once.
dac_nip
There was no choice of Prison Break, as well as Heroes..no votes here Sad
tempdbs
dac_nip wrote:

Dear Dac_nip,

Please find Heroes in the Poll list...
Have patience and keen look... dear Laughing
JimmyHoffa1029
South Park ftw!!
scottycrip
My current favorite is Arrested Development as I was finally able to acquire the box sets.
anonymous21
I like Heroes... For me, it's the best...

If I were to consider this TV Show, most likely I would pick the Simpsons... They are so funny - and vulgar perhaps. I like them both.
tempdbs
JimmyHoffa1029 wrote:
South Park ftw!!

In which channel is it coming, I never seen...!

Note : If your poll doesn't satisfy the options given, poll as others and reply about your favourite Show as a Reply.
rohan2kool
there's no prison break.. no house... no heroes.. no the office.. this is sort of the lamest poll ever...
Daisie
dac_nip wrote:

Heroes was listed in seventh place, I just voted for it Wink LOVED it!

But right now my new fav (and definitly not listed) is Dexter, it's so dark and so funny, i just love it.
mattyj
my favourite shows arent on the poll and they are

Family Guy
American Dad
The Simpsons
Malcolm in the Middle

oh and Scrubs which was on the poll Wink lol
mattyj
Oh and Dilbert, South Park, Duck Man & Drawn Together....and no im not a cartoon addict....much :p
tahoestyle
Was 24 left out on purpose? That is by far the most over-rated but highly addictive show, fun to watch - My vote goes to 24
Blu_Spykz
Very Surprised that these were left out of the frame:

24 // Stargate Sg1 // Doctor Who

Them 3, along with a british comedy "Two Pints of Lager" are my favourite 4 shows to date.
Vladalf
I like Avatar: The legend of Aang/The last Airbender. Razz
Its such a good cartoon!
Ashleyy
The Simpsons, as well all know is a classic. I like Dirt (New found passion Razz) The main photographers guy is an absolute freak but keeps it cool. Tehehe. But I like Shortland Street (It's a New Zealand program)
tkGER
I would add "Whose line is it anyway?" that's a really great show!!! especially for people who love laughing during the whole show! Cool
typingphenom2007
I love heroes. It's like a tv version of the cartoon X-Men. I love all the characters on there.
Indyan
Friends is friends! Theres never gonna be another one\1
melissareich
What about House? CSI?

Those are my favorite...

but out of the poll I chose American Idol Wink lol
Flakky
eday2010 wrote:
The first comment and a very good point, but my vote goes to That 70's Show Smile I especially like Donna Smile
InsanePL
Heroes and Smallville.
Still waiting for next expisode of season 2 and 7 for smallville Smile
If you haven`t watched this tv shows you should download asap Smile
Bagpipe
I voted: others

I like to watch House M.D., NCIS, CSI (Las Vegas), in that order at the moment. Used to love Gilmore Girls...
MeddlingMonk
It seems the classics of sci-fi are sadly missing from your poll.... shows like Star Trek, Stargate and Doctor Who. They are some of my favourites, along with British crime shows such as A Touch of Frost and Midsomer Murders.
bulek
How could you forgot Prison Break if it's the most popular show at the moment and highest rated? Anyway, I vote for it, but it's a pretty hard choice. There are many other good shows like Heroes, 24, Supernatural, Dexter, Lost... but let's say Prison break.
greenwoodmonkey
OK, so you managed to get Heroes, Scrubs and Lost on there, but there is so many better TV Shows out..

How about :

Journeyman
Life } three new series in the USA (and online via various download sites (aparently Wink )
Chuck

What about some older stuff..
Smallville
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Lois and Clark

Good selection in your poll, but not wide enough
and as for ATHF - what????
smartpandian
I have got multiple options to choose...

if there is a way to create a poll with checkbox that would be good..
fortune
i watched 24 and lost! I like 24 more than lost but there isn't 24 on the list so I chose LOST.
Lost is really hard to understand for me because im not a native english speaker but I think
LOST is really good TV. I have a DVDbox Very Happy

Jack
Locke
Mr.Eko
Sawyer

And I like those Characters too Cool
Indyan
bulek wrote:
How could you forgot Prison Break if it's the most popular show at the moment and highest rated? Anyway, I vote for it, but it's a pretty hard choice. There are many other good shows like Heroes, 24, Supernatural, Dexter, Lost... but let's say Prison break.

Its not the most popular show on tv (heck its not even the popular show in that timeslot on monday). Neither it is the highest rated. I am a PB fan but I am afraid they are milking the format too much.
Fake
Prison Break
FTW
miquelx
My favourite TV show is Prison Break.
Because it is a serie full of action and you never know what is going to happen next Razz
JustCarol
My vote goes to Desperate Housewives but I also like lost and sadly Gossip Girl (I'm a girl I just couldn't resist LOL)...

I watch Oprah when someone really cool is on or when they discuss some serious issues.
Felixurban
I clicked other and that other is "Supernatural" far and away the best show on tv that not nearly enough people are watching. Sad
Helios
The Sopranos - end of discussion Wink
It's a brilliant show. I haven't missed any episode, and it's actually the only series I watch from the beginning to the end Smile
chartcentral
My favorite TV shows are 24, Prison Break, Survivor, The Amazing Race and Super Sentai.
Fake
Obviiously PRISON BREAK!

Best of the Best!
tempdbs
Jst for Laughs -GAGS is one of the Favourite from POGO Channel......! Laughing
Its a better comedy show. Making fools for funny things.....!
pudovkin
Damn... Why "Married with children" is never among the options? hahaha
TVme
I live in the Los Angeles area, and to this day an hour of "I Love Lucy" plays at noon. This show is 50 yrs old and still gets higher ratings than the news at noon.
kiran_n444
I'd Say

FAMILY MATTERS

lawl I've grown up watchin that show since i was like 4 to 12?
Indyan
TVme wrote:
I live in the Los Angeles area, and to this day an hour of "I Love Lucy" plays at noon. This show is 50 yrs old and still gets higher ratings than the news at noon.

Damn, I really got to watch that show. Have heard so much about it. Its #1 in many such all time greatest lists and was the most popular show on air for more than five years.
ericf
Wow, that's really hard. I did use to love I Love Lucy, but I haven't seen it in forever. I would probably say that one.

Greatest show currently airing for me is probably House, Razz
gugusm
Haha, it's Polish "Za chwilę dalszy ciąg programu". I'm sure that no one of us know what it is (or rather was), but I assure you, that it was the funniest thing I have ever saw.
Terracarnus
For me it has to be Porridge - fantastic prison comedy with arguably the greatest name in British comedy - the incomparable Ronnie Barker. Had a great approach to life in general, and always seemed to emphasise the good about life, even in prison. Fantastic characters, like Fletcher, MacKay and the brilliantly psychotic Grouty were great foils to each other, and with some of the greatest lines in any british comedy - "there is a thief among us!" and "He died a long time ago i know that for a fact - it was me what killed him!" for example.

I have yet to find ashow that can make me laugh as much as watching it the first time when watching it for the tenth.
rvec
merged 2 topics and removed the main post (the question) and the post that should've been a report only (both where made).
filesharing
Nip/Tuck
Prison Break
Reaper
Over There
Rome

I'watchin all kinds of tv shows Very Happy
Becckaw
Ugly Betty is the BEST. It's kind of like a soap opera with weird twists, but they pull it off in a satirical way.