FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FallenSwords

is this useful (for so far it hadn't been updated)?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
a bit
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

endless

FallenSwords is an online game , in wich you can kill creatures players and do quests. You start off with nothing except 500 stamina, but u could make a fortune from this. first enjoy yourtself and explore the features it have, for the lazy people i listed them:
character
- Skills
- Level Up
- Log
- Quest Book
- Preferences
world
- View Map
actions
- Attack Player
- Blacksmith
- Bank
- Bounty Board
- Crafting
- Hell Forge
- Lottery
- Item Lottery
- Auction House
- Send to Player
- Secure Trade
- Send Message
- Find Player
guild
- Create Guild
- Join Guild
- A - Z List
top rated
- Top 250 Players
- Richest Player
- PvP Ladder
- Bounty Hunters
- Rising Stars
- Top 250 Guilds
- Richest Guild
upgrades
- Use Points
- Buy Points
- Free Points
- Recruit
resources
- Tutorial
- Forum
- FAQ
- Fan Sites
logout
after you've had some fun u most likely want to train, so go to world -> view map.
it's up to you wich map you wanna explore, krul beach forest is better for beginners, but if u have time u could go to missy mountains. when you have chosen your destination, start off with killing rats until you level up (if you're at missy mountains don't kill native's ) when you are level 2 you probably have some gold, now go to the action house, and search for a frostbite amulet and a ring of health this will give you a plus 8 hp bonus, if u dont have a wepon search for a small axe or club. small axe is better, but if you cant afford it go for the club. you could also search for basic boots but thats not needed. now try to join a guild in top 250. if you managed to join a guild u probably have extra bonusses (yaay
Very Happy ) now start training on natives till ur level 4, don't buy new equipment since you need the money, now buy frostbite armour and shield. now you can fnd the things a bit on your own i guess.

this is just the first part, i'll edit my post when i'm back from school.
remember FallenSwords
note: the link in the banner is my recruit link, if u use that link to register i'll send you 5000 gold to start with, if u use the link above u wont get the 5000