FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Reactivation time?

drawingguy-guest
On average, how long does it take for a deactivated account to be reactivated? I changed my e-mail address, so it was deactivated. If an administrator has to manually activate all deactivated accounts, then I understand that it would take a while to reactivate, but if it was an automatic process, then I might have to be nervous.
Animal
The activation is automated, so there is obviously a problem. You say you changed your email address - was it an AOL address you used? If so, this will be the problem since AOL have been blocking emails from the Frihost servers for quite some time. If it's not an AOL address you specified, have you checked the spam folder for the email?

If you are still having problems, please reply here and I'll ask an admin to manually activate the account for you.
drawingguy-guest
I checked it again, both e-mail accounts, in all the junk and spam folders, but nothing from frihost. I'm using a yahoo account for the new e-mail, so I don't think it's linked to aol. Thanks for responding to this.
Bockman
I have reactivated your account, but it has the old email account.

Please confirm it's working and update your profile info.

(if necessary, I'll be around.. just post here)

Be Well Cool
Drawingguy
Thanks for helping out.
Bockman
good to see you got it working.

-locked-

Be Well Cool