FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photography Blog

Hobbit
Hey everyone, if you like photography or plan to purchase a camera soon then you might like my Photography Blog.

Right now I barely have a guide on Which Camera To Buy. The upcoming posts will be more "technical", but once that is done then I'm getting into the actual composition and all the "fun" part of photography.
cavey
Nice site!

A suggestion: Why not post photos you have shot, and with result that you are very happy with. You could explain for us amateurs how you did it, and why you did the things you did to get the great result. Concrete examples is very easy to learn from + we get to see your photos.

Good luck with your site.
Hobbit
Just changed the same because I needed 3 columns and added a few widgets.

That's a good suggestion, thanks. I was planning on taking photos from Flickr and explain how they can take a similar picture, but I'm sure my readers will like it better if I post an example of my own.
the6thfactor
Neat little site, seems like it will be very informative, keep up the great work Smile
darrenpaul
Nice site, the logo is coolo
Hobbit
darrenpaul wrote:
Nice site, the logo is coolo

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was going to look like an actual photo, does it? I may change the logo later to a vector camera, but that may be hard to do.
Hobbit
I have new photography tips, you might want to check them out. Smile
theem
Kool work man... kool tips... very helpful
really liked it ,
8 outa 10 Arrow
rekluzz
Nice to see your site growing and taking shape. It was just a new site when I first visited with not much content. Keep up the good work and hope you have success with it.