FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CLipBOARD

UnikeViruz
Wow....I'm having serious problems with this damn clipboard....All the work I did today went down the drain went i added something to the clipboard and tried to move it into another directory and it overwrit half the things i had in there not to mention moved in files i didnt even have on the clipboard? that arent even in my directories period ???? It forced me to crack open a beer to calm myself I got so f*kn pissed.....Has anyone else had a problem with it?
mOrpheuS
UnikeViruz wrote:
Wow....I'm having serious problems with this damn clipboard....All the work I did today went down the drain went i added something to the clipboard and tried to move it into another directory and it overwrit half the things i had in there not to mention moved in files i didnt even have on the clipboard? that arent even in my directories period ???? It forced me to crack open a beer to calm myself I got so f*kn pissed.....Has anyone else had a problem with it?

I assume you are talking about the clipboard in DirectAdmin filemanager ?

I'm not sure how exactly it works, but I suspect it saves file lists through successive logins.
It would be best to empty it before you start adding files to it, or you might be tagging along files you didn't think you did.