FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Debt

UnikeViruz
I cant really seem to get out of the negatives here...I am usually a weekly poster and can keep my point in the positives but since i left for basic and you guys banned my site for a while im having problems gettin out of debt here...any help? Besides the advice of post alot more? I'm really hopin for some help since i am an active poster
Bockman
Viruz, I will leave this for Bondings to decide.

Your points have already been reset once (in December, due to your absence for basic) and you allowed them to drop again. We can't go on resetting points all the time. If we did that for all users, no one would be posting in here, just waiting for postcount reset. And we can't make exceptions for this or the other user, it wouldn't be fair to other members.

at the moment your point's are not that low and reaching positives may not be that hard.

IF you post ONE really good post per day, you'll be getting 5 points per day, which gets you to positives in less than 2 weeks (deducting one point per day). I don't think we're asking too much.

Be Well Cool