FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Limit GFX V3

Limitgfx
Hello, I am the webmaster of Limit GFX and i just made this site to showoff my photoshop work.. but i decided to turn it into a community but it isnt working too well.. i still need some more memebers ( active ones ).

This is version 3.. Much better from the older ones, Its a flash based website so you will need flash to view the website..

Alot of people said it looked great but i need some more content.. so if any of you guys have any ideas for what content i can stick in there id be greatful !

I have also added a music player in there.. so if you need to pause it .. it will be in the bottom left corner, It doesent play anything with lyrics but can still become annoying after a while..

Thanks in advance

URL: www.limitgfx.tk
Helios
Hmmm, I don't like it.

First, I would not call it a site.. there is no subject for a site.

Maybe a portfolio.
Yes, you have a portfolio there but it is pretty badly built.

If you like dealing with "GFX" and stuff around it

For a site I would suggest: A site full of tuts and guides about GFX and art.

For a personal portfolio: first, make the portfolio section the only section then, work on displaying those pictures.. people won't click on every address.. and you have a lot of them there.
So make a nice gallery/slide show of your work.. hmm that will shop thumbnails and then if the users will click on it they will see the default version.

And get rid of the flash..

Hope you get the idea.

Also,
Cy around!
Bline
for some reason i cant really visit dotTK sites...
keeps shwoing page unavailable

is there another link that i can visit?
digibluez
Could be better.I dont like that it has the music box i it.
Alacarde
Well, I think that the layout is cool, but I would ditch the flash also. In my opinion, Flash shouldn't be used for complete websites. I would redisign it in XML and css. The music box was cool I thought... but I wouldn't put music and Flash at the same time, load times and all.
wistom
well i think its something good.