FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats the best pet for you?

realkiller
Whats the best pet for you? Cat, Dog, hamster, rat, bird, chicken, cow, sheep lol whats your choice? Razz i have hamsters that we mate for babies that we then freeze for the snake.
azbuky
I prefer dog. They are the most friendly pets.
waway
i believe that dog is mans bestfriend.. i have 4 dogs
otiscom
My dog I take her for long walks, this keeps me fit!
akshar
I thinks Cats are good,because they are cute and not harmful to anyone.
You can take them easily to any place.
friuser
I'm a dog person myself and plan on getting an irish terrier. I think they are the best.
Kushagra93
Dog The Simplest And Cuttest In The Breed spids
karysky
Right now I have a lizard, but I can't wait to have my own house to buy a dog!

My favourite ones are Brown Labrador and .... in French they're called Bouvier Bernois, I don't know how they're called in English. They are big dogs, long-haired, and have black fur with brown and white spots.
realkiller
I think them toilet roll puppies are cute but there so much £££ all the vet bills too, maybe i just rent the dog out to people Very Happy be the dogs lil pimp lmao Very Happy
Bannik
my tarantula....he is so fun to play with
jynxanims
Personally, I've always liked small things, like rats (yeah, lol) and hamsters. But I've had a great cat for the past two years now. Really friendly, talkative, doesn't do anything 'bad', best cat.
xanarulz
I am a dog lover Very Happy
rheanna
Right now, I prefer the cat. I can leave home to go to work and when I come home he's waiting for me. Less maintence. I don't have time to take care of a dog with as much time as I have on the road. Wish I could.
TCyou
i love dog and fish. they are all cute animal to raise.
Manus et Therion
realkiller wrote:
Whats the best pet for you? Cat, Dog, hamster, rat, bird, chicken, cow, sheep lol whats your choice? Razz i have hamsters that we mate for babies that we then freeze for the snake.

That's funny! You don't have hamsters for PETS, you have hamsters to feed to your pet.

I prefer cats. I could argue it is a size/space concern - but I've ended up with five cats so we can't call that a rationalization I've proven.

I just love cats. They are so smart and cuddly.
lethaltriad
I prefer dogs cuz they are more friendly i think than cats but I love to take pics of cats eyes and young kittens Embarassed
crimson_aria
As much as I like dogs, I'm scared of them. Well, I probably wouldn't be scared if I own the dog, but.. I prefer cats. I find cats very lovely so my best pet would be them. I prefer cats than dogs.
trinnyhiggs
Umm id say a dog Razz
Bluedoll
I have guppies they are easy to keep not demanding and require very little attention. Also they are always happy to see you.
trinnyhiggs
wow a lot of you seem to like just the cats and dogd ,what about all the other animales on this plannet ?anyone want an elephant as a pet or a shark or something hehei wounder just what weired pets peoplewould keep if they could ,i just love monkeys,they are great ,
fbcompany
cat. for me

Cats are the best pets avaliable to the people of today! “God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the tiger” – Victor Hugo

I love cats, they’re my favorite animals. I can sit there and watch them for the whole day. Very Happy
Ducksteina
I'd really like to have a dog if my family wasn't against it.
Dogs are friendly, funny, make you go outside and just the best pets!
Grom
I like dogs. Dogs are intelligent than cats or others home animals Smile
neljx
I like most animals but have 2 dogs.
Tatsumaru
Animals that don't run freely through the house are animals for me. Guinea pigs are nice.

Although I wouldn't mind having a dog once in my life.
urangkayo
i prefer have a cat & mouse

i think both of them will action like tom and jerry Smile

another animal i like to have is bear and panda
ktak1
Who needs pets when you have kids? Very Happy
thealpha
i prefer dogs! they are friendly and lovely! i have 2 lovely dogs in my house and they are my best friends!
jipmerite
Personally I like birds and aquariums....

As for ktak1

Quote:
Who needs pets when you have kids?

I think pets are a good idea when you have kids. Kids can learn a lot from keeping pets. They can learn to have responsibility, they can learn about being gentle and caring. They can get in touch with nature and learn about animals and wildlife. They can learn about science.

Keeping pets opens a door to a whole world of knowledge and experience to their growing minds.
BeYZaDe
I likes dog. They are the most friendly pets and faithful Laughing
agustin
I like tourtles!. They are so friendly and doesnt bother you as other pets. quiet and slower-- thats good for someone who wanna b just relax in the backyard.
hassan_h21
i prefer cats

wasn't a lover of cats before but one day i found this small kitten and took it home......
he's much bigger but he's so active, always running around the house, chases you around if it feels like playing, if he's hungry will climb up your leg, really fun to have ^^
roboguyspacedude
I love dogs because they are obedient and the are very loyal and gentle animals. They can also guard your house.