FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats the best foods to eat daily???

realkiller
What is your choice on healthy foods to eat daily
bangala
I would say eating fruits and vegitables.
I have heared that taking three doses of vegitables and fruits daily can protect from haert attacks up to 70%
Also, fruits and vesgitables are very useful in avoiding cancer.
pradeep
I don't really follow anything strict. Just eat the food that I get at home properly and in controlled amounts and reduce outside food to evenings or nights.
nilsmo
realkiller wrote:
What is your choice on healthy foods to eat daily

Fruits and vegetables definitely as some person said earlier. The most important thing is not having the super-healthy food, because there is none, but avoiding taking too much of unhealthy foods: candy. So probably the healthiest food is "not candy" Razz
Wynand
The best food to eat each day is a bit of everything and not to much of anything.

If you just eat fruits and vegetables you rate low on proteins.

Westerners often eat to much fat, try to reduce the amount of fat intake per day. Try to eat healthy fats like those in fish and not saturated fats like in margarine, sunflower oil or read meats.

The amount of food you eat also depends on how active you are in the day. More active persons need more food.

Men also need more food than woman because they have to sustain larger bodies
realkiller
Well i love tuna, pasta, cheese, apples, bananas, carrots, peas, and the worst thing chocolate lol i try not to eat it but all them adverts on tv makes me fancy that chocolate it just looks soooo damn nice personly i dont think they should be allowed to show stuff tempting like that on tv thats why people get fat an stuff they see it then they want it butttt if it wasnt seen they wouldnt want it but thats just me Razz hmmm wanna mars bar brb Very Happy
xanarulz
homemade meals that are not fried, lots of fruits and vegetables(although I don't abide by a 'proper' meal Confused )
TCyou
drink more water, eat more vagetable, that will make u healthy. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Siddhesh
Although I eat both veg and non-veg, I prefer veg. Eating a lot of fruits also keeps one healthy.
blue77
I also will say fruits and vegetables. Also light food - for example yogurt, nuts and a lot of mineral water.
crimson_aria
I also go for fruits and vegetables. Lots of vitamins in them.
Drawingguy
I think that eating a yogurt a day is great. They may have a relatively high fat content, but it's not that high, so one a day isn't the end of the world. They're a good source of calcium, sometimes you have fruit in them (but not enough to count, I think), and they taste good. Ah, yogurt. By the way, does anyone know if it is yoghurt or yogurt?
trinnyhiggs
if you go and ask your doctor they will give you a small booklet with all the best foods to eat Very Happy
DjinniFire
You should follow the current food pyramid http://www.mypyramid.gov/

But I always think it's best to eat a balanced meal for breakfast/lunch/dinner and in between for a small snack eat an apple/banana or any other fruit you may choose to like and another snack of possibly a salad or nuts.

Eat whatever you like each day, but watch and eat things in moderation and keep everything balanced :] and you'll eat healthy each day. Unless you are on a diet plan, just eat normally and exercise each day !
filet
a balanced food from the pyramid food recommendation. its better to eat cooked home made food...just to avoid re-use of cooking oil (very dangerous), food poisoning , too much salt, etc
missdixy
Vegetables.
karysky
An apple a day keeps the doctors at bay !

I try eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, but it's not easy... I eat them for my health, not for pleasure, because I don't enjoy their taste at all.
kevin briggs
the best foods to eat daily and free from almost all fats and calories would be fruit and veg mother natures candy.
balticJay
as everyone has said above, fruit and veg, i also try to stay away from processed food and cook a dinner with fresh ingredients. However this can sometimes be more expensive or time consuming if you have children, but your meals taste so much better and in the long run it can work out cheaper as you can make in bulk and freeze it. shop around sometimes local fruit and veg shops work out cheaper than supermarkets.
NooBix
Apple Apple Apple.

It tastes better than most things and its more satisfying than a bag of chips. If you think of it whenver you're hungry for snacks it keeps you off the bad stuff Very Happy
melissareich
A yogurt and banana for breakfast... I'd say would be healthy...
Razz
mawfia
Being a vegetarian I eat soybean everyday as the main vegetable. Usually I eat green veggies about four times a week and fruit everyday.
Alowyn
Eating too much of one thing is actually bad for you, this INCLUDES fruit and vegetables Shocked
5 portions a day is recommended, but sometimes people find it hard to work out what "1 portion" is as different fruits and veg make up different portions, one apple is a portion, one grape isn't. Portions of 1 are usually things such as 2 small satumas, 3 dried apricot, 5 strawberries, etc. Packaging usually now states how much is considered 1 portion.

However, a glass of 100% fruit juice will only count as one portion a day however much you drink.

Portions of vegetables are usually 3 heaped tablespoons of cooked peas, carrots or sweetcorn, 1 bowlful salad, potatoes don't count due to starch. However as with juice, beans and pulse vegetables etc, kidney beans, chick peas and lentils only count as once a day however much you eat.

It's not just the food you eat but also the excercise you get Razz
knullbar
I'd say wholemeal pasta, eggs, brown bread, rice pudding and stuffs that's healthy and good for your body.

Knullbar;*~
russel26
i eat daily fish and vegetable....
tijn01
a variety of fruit and vegetables...
biljap
I like to eat vegetable for every meal and I try not to eat the same vegetables every day, or at least not to prepare it in the same way. meanwhile I eat fruit. I don’t eat meat for long time and I don’t miss it at all.
asim
Well i love chicken, meat, beef, dal roti, pizza, pasta, cheese, apples, bananas, carrots, peas, and the worst thing chocolate lol i try not to eat it but all them adverts on tv makes me fancy that chocolate it just looks soooo damn nice personly i dont think they should be allowed to show stuff tempting like that on tv thats why people get fat an stuff they see it then they want it butttt if it wasnt seen they wouldnt want it but thats just me... lots of sweet and drink a lot of water as its good for health
PennyLane
I always drink milk, and I eat fruit and vegetables every day. Oh and drinking a lot of water is also very important.
Recently I learned about carbs, that they are actually pretty healthy. I always thought they were bad, but they "free" energy from food... So they give you extra good!!! energy
crystalami
Full wheat bread and lots of veggies and fruits (cucumber and brocoli taste egg-cellent). Oh yeah, eggs are great too (lots of protein). Idea
divya
Dried fruits.

Small helpings of almonds, dry figs, cashew nuts, dates...

They make great snacks - are are a healthy substitute to fried food.

Try them and see the difference...
rohan5039
This is very easy to understand that how to stay healthy, You just have to stay in touch with fruits and vegetables for life time, you have to eat light foods and liquids like fruit juices and stay far from meats and oily meals. And will be safe from most diseases which causes harm to human health. Exclamation

wait, daily exercises and walks will be a plus point.
rohan5039
another way to be active that you eat a lot in day but eat light foods and eat with lot of breaks in day to day routine, like If you are Hungary you should eat your meal (whatever breakfast, lunch or dinner) 1/Th of your requirements take a break for one hour then take fruits and liquids in braek then eat other or leave it, This is Razz
vidafenomenal
Wish this could help you.

Daily diets change based on health needs. A diet for someone who is diabetic will be different for someone trying to simply lose weight or lower blood pressure. If you want to follow a healthy eating schedule without worrying about specific health conditions, there are some basic rules to follow.

Regular Meals

Just like vehicles, the body needs fuel to function. Without any gas, a car cannot go anywhere. This is the same for the body. Breakfast is the first dose of energy for the body. People who eat breakfast end up eating fewer calories over the course of the day and have better performance. The Bastyr Center for Natural Health states that those who do not eat regular meals have a higher risk for stroke, insulin resistance, higher LDL cholesterol, and chance of heart attack.

Caloric Need

To prevent weight gain, it is important to know the body's basal metabolic rate, or BMR, which is what the body burns at rest. BMR is calculated based on age, sex, weight and activity level. Calculators can be found online. An average 30-year old female who is 5 foot 6 weighing 135 pounds will burn around 1,400 calories a day. To keep from gaining weight, calories consumed need to be less than or equal to this number, and as activity increases, so do the number of calories burned. The National Institutes of Health have an online calorie tracker to help plan out meals ahead of time or track them after the fact. A 1,400 calorie day will break down into three 400-calorie meals and two 100-calorie snacks.

Daily Recommendations

Carbohydrates should make up 45 to 65 percent of the day's calories, and of that percentage, no more than 5 to 15 percent should be from sugary foods, such as soda or candy. Protein requirement ranges based on a person's needs but should be 10 to 35 percent of the day's total calories with fat making up the last 20 to 35 percent of the daily calorie total. Of total fat, no more than 10 percent of that should come from saturated fats, and only 1 percent or less should come from trans fats.
Rotate Foods

Eating the same food can not only become monotonous but can cause someone to develop food sensitivities and not allow the body to receive all the nutrients necessary. One type of food does not contain all essential nutrition so varying foods is important. It is easy to grab sample meal plans, but vegetables, fruits, grains and even protein should be changed up every few months. Harvard School of Public Health states dark green, yellow, orange and red are the best fruit and vegetable color choices.
mshafiq
In my respect banana,s are the best to eat daily.
In fact, bananas have several positive benefits that many other fruits do not have.

yellow-skinned fruits are ideal for health because they have a sweet taste that most people enjoy.

thats why it is very easy to eat banana daily

Bananas are also convenient because you can carry them with you whenever you are in a hurry.

they have two times as many carbohydrates as an apple, five times as much Vitamin A and iron and three times as much phosphorus.Bananas are rich in potassium and natural sugars.

so we can say banana is super food
bananas provide energy
if some one have constipation eat 3 to 4 banana, he or she feel better because banana have certain fiber that help to promote bowel movement

Banana increase brain power also
Banana is very healthy food for pregnent women.
mshafiq
Banana,s are very healthy food.
In fact, bananas have several positive benefits that many other fruits do not have.

yellow-skinned fruits are ideal for health because they have a sweet taste that most people enjoy.

thats why it is very easy to eat banana daily

Bananas are also convenient because you can carry them with you whenever you are in a hurry.

they have two times as many carbohydrates as an apple, five times as much Vitamin A and iron and three times as much phosphorus.Bananas are rich in potassium and natural sugars.

so we can say banana is super food
bananas provide energy
if some one have constipation eat 3 to 4 banana, he or she feel better because banana have certain fiber that help to promote bowel movement

Banana increase brain power also
Banana is very healthy food for pregnent women.
mshafiq
to eat egg daily is very good for health.I am used to eat egg daily either boiled or fry it does not matter.
in my respect egg is complete food.I like yogurts to eat daily.it is also very for health.fish and chicken and meat is very good to.
mshafiq
we eat daily,it means that our food contain
Protein, fat, fruits.vegetables, water
protien build muscles, needed for strength.
Fat. A balanced intake of omega 3, 6 & 9.
All kinds of veggitables we should eat.
Fruits are full of vitamin. so we should eat all kind of fruits
we should eat whole grain food like Oats, rice, pasta, breads, …
mshafiq
yougret is also very good and tastey to eat daily
mshafiq
egg is very good to eat daily
savable
I like to eat rice and dishes with rice included and juices in summer as its winter now so I like chinese food and soop.
Niarhe
It's good for our world. we will be creating more space for all. oil is vital things of our world. This is important things for our lives. but we wastage everyday Then we for our lives.

At a time when the most aggressive partisan body of Congress we’ve ever seen whoops and hollers at each other in the capital, the simplest of ironies can make us smile.

The Republicans ideologically-backed crusade to slash the federal government’s non-defense spending by trillions over the next decade is in at least one way very confusing. Investments into alternative energy resources and tax incentives to producers, making up a decent chunk of that non-defense spending, is set to be cut by about $4.9 trillion through 2021.

For information

http://basicfuels.com
Source of nutrition of life milk: 100 grams of milk protein-containing 3.5 grams, 4.0 grams fat, 5 grams carbohydrates, 120 mg of calcium, phosphorus 93 mg, health food
0.2 mg iron, 0.04 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.13 mg, 0.2 mg niacin, vitamin A42 mg, vitamin C1 mg. Milk protein lysine content after the egg contains only 16 milligrams cholesterol per 100 grams.
mshafiq
i like to eat daily food like salad fruits and BBQ chicken.i try to eat according to health canada food guid.