FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FireFox Add-Ons

marrs
I found this really neat addon/plugin whatever you wanna call it,I concider this to be a very helpfull.

O.K. what this add-on wil do is shrink your favitories which are on the taskbar just to the size of the logo (I have a mindlock cos I forgot the tech name for these) never mind folks heres the link.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4072

Quote:

Not enough place on your bookmarks bar ?... Smart Bookmarks Bar extension comes right here by hiding bookmarks names and only showing icons.

Bookmark names will be displayed on mouse over. This feature can be disactivated if you just want icons without the rollover effect.

This extension is (obviously) compatible with the default Firefox theme.

It is compatible with (almost) all customized themes (difficult to test the 300 which exists !) : Blue Ice, RedShift V2, MidnightFox, Noia 2, iPox, aeroFox, Metal Lion, PinkHope, Aluminium Kai 2, macfox II, Harley Davidson, myFireFox, PitchDark, Red Cats, Mostly Crystal, ...
azbuky
Another very useful Firefox add-on is the download manager tweak that offers better download management.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/256
Animal
Please search before posting - we have an existing thread on Firefox Extensions.

-close-