FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am so happy...

vinx_18
This week was the most happiest moment of my life... My ex dated with me for how many times I'm inviting her. We talk about the past, present and the future. We laugh together, share stories and eat good food just like before. There's nothing else I wanna ask for. Lastly, she said that she will come back to me if time comes and if God wants us to be together again.
waway
congratulations!!! im happy for you!
rekluzz
It's nice to hear a positive relationship story. Hope others can take inspiration in this and find their little slice of happiness.
Azmo
agree with previsu posts.. happy for you and it's nice to hear a positiv story.. "if God wants"... let's hope that means "no trouble" cause that can sometimes means a life long wait, both having feelings bur for some reason not getting back together..
frozenhead
I bet you will if you will made your choices right.. I guess you get what I'm saying though it's to read your post. Wink
blue77
I'm happy for you too. I wish you everything between you and her to be ok .
molif
good for you...

so, when r u getting married..?
Cee_Jay
Smile just wonder how it pleases my heart when hearing about a positive relationship, a happy love. May someone who has lost someone and misses such a pleasure can feel the real feeling about all this!
Well, all the best for this relationship!