FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Goa-Rome of the East

Siddhesh
Goa-one of the 25 states of India, is located on southwest coast of Indian subcontinent. Due to picturesque places, temples and churches and monuments, sun soaked beaches and rave parties, Goa is rightly referred to as 'Rome of the East'. Indians have a thought that they should go to Kashi at least once in a lifetime to overcome their sin, so do Goa for fun and entertainment. Come to Goa and discover just how much adrenalin you have. Come to Goa for the experience of a lifetime.
rekluzz
Siddhesh wrote:
Come to Goa and discover just how much adrenalin you have. Come to Goa for the experience of a lifetime.

Thanks for the invitation! I spent 3 months in India years ago, and a beautiful Christmas on the beach at Goa. It was a great holiday and Id love to go back there one of these days.
georgekalathil
Goa is a worthy place for family vacations in India. The best time to celebrate in Goa is during the last week of Decemeber, i.e during the Christmas and New year.
chrillo
<3 Goa
georgekalathil
If Goa is the Rome of the East, the Alleppey in Kerala is undoubtedly the "Venice of the East"..
enoque
Siddhesh wrote:
Goa-one of the 25 states of India, is located on southwest coast of Indian subcontinent. Due to picturesque places, temples and churches and monuments, sun soaked beaches and rave parties, Goa is rightly referred to as 'Rome of the East'. Indians have a thought that they should go to Kashi at least once in a lifetime to overcome their sin, so do Goa for fun and entertainment. Come to Goa and discover just how much adrenalin you have. Come to Goa for the experience of a lifetime.

I suppose you are natural from Goa.
If so, don't mind me asking but what is your opinion about the Portuguese heritage in Goa?
Thank you.
Cddhesh
Yes Goa is one of the favourite places of the tourists all over the world. It has been attracting tourists with its beautiful beaches, temples and churches and ofcourse the Goan seafood and the special Caju Feni.

October to May is the best time to be in Goa. June to September are the rainy months. Goan weather is hot and humid and it gets hottest in March-April. But this is the time when there comes a big tourist rush from within India and abroad. And now that Goa has been chosen as a permanent location for the International Film Festival of India(IFFI), the number has still increased. Followed by the Christmas and the New year celebrations, most of the hotels have no vacant rooms left.

Goa is considered as the Western Paradise of India, so dont miss a chance to be in Goa and I am sure you would love to come back once more!!!