FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you guys heard of a site called ChaCha?

.xAssassin
And do you know if it's legit? I'm too scared to give my SSN to someone on the internet.

I've also heard that some people didn't get their checks.
mjohnson
I never heard of "CHACHA",dose it is a Chinese website? Chacha means search search in Chinese.
.xAssassin
mjohnson wrote:
I never heard of "CHACHA",dose it is a Chinese website? Chacha means search search in Chinese.

Well, it made be made by Chinese people, but it's in English.

www.ChaCha.com

Quote:

ChaCha stands out as different and better in a landscape cluttered with common search engines because it uses the World's most powerful technology - The human brain.

ChaCha's goal is to provide a better search experience by combining results that are hand-picked by our knowledgeable human guides with the best computer-generated search results. In those cases where you can't find what you need with our instant results, ChaCha will connect you with a live human guide who will find the information for you through an instant messaging-style search session.

Scott Jones and Brad Bostic, two dynamic entrepreneurs who were not satisfied with millions of irrelevant search results provided by first generation search engines, believed a better experience could be created by tapping into human intelligence. Since starting ChaCha, they have been hard at work with the ChaCha team to create:

* A smart search engine that "learns" by tapping into human intelligence so its results are always improving
* A place to find exactly what you're looking for instantly
* Help from people who are knowledgeable about the very thing you are looking for when instant results don't have the answer

Remember, ChaCha is all about making the web more accessible, by giving you the most relevant results you need. And with ChaCha, you get great results instantly and you have the option to search with a Guide who can help find your result. So come join our experiment and have some fun!
Dalv87
I've heard of it (the search engine, maybe you're talking about a different one), but I never knew it did anything involving social security numbers.
Diablosblizz
Quote:
And do you know if it's legit? I'm too scared to give my SSN to someone on the internet.

I've also heard that some people didn't get their checks.

I was about to give my SSN for ad-bright. I realized that if somebody other than Ad-Bright gets a hold of that im screwed.
warallthetm
I'm a ChaCha guide XD
waway
talking about domain names? wrong thread...