FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

world of warcraft

pertra
how meny out there play WOW i do and i have 4 accounts. its relly fun its the only game that i played for 7months befor geting bored of playing it. my carecter just turned lvl 45 hes a warrior. on anvilmar and check out my guild ALL AMERICANS on the anvilmar server mail my main pertra if you want more info or just want to join.
Sparda
Oh boy. I'll be sure to mail you. That sounds like a pretty fun guild to join.
DivineConclave
Any reason they're "All Americans" or is it just some obnoxious prejudice? I have characters all over the place. There is actually a huge thread about WoW around here somewhere.

Frankly, i will most likely be leaving for LOTRO. WoW has turned to suck! GMs are useless, people are ****** everywhere you go in the game... it's just a waste now. Was a great game around release and for about a year after, but now it's full of little children with nothing better to do than grief others.

Have fun with that.
DivineConclave
No wonder I couldn't find it... they stickied it.

Please go here. WoW threads are closed except for this one as it is ***insert loud, booming, echoing voice*** The Official World of Warcraft Thread

Dun dun dun:::

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-20709.html
Lessien
They are beginning to nerf alot of things in wow, plus if you watch the forums it's having a lot of 'advertsing gold' problems.

well at least on europe wow.

It is pretty much starting to suck Shocked but still, wow is wow

I've got a hunter, close to getting my first mount! yay!!! Very Happy
DivineConclave
Yes. A LOT of gold spamming problems. And it's typically the same 3 sites. Blizzard COULD fix this problem, but they don't. They can go to Internic and/or M3 and get those sites shut down.. but they don't.

It goes beyond nerfing. They're completely destroying the classes. And the high end game stuff... priests are no longer main healers. Everyone wants a paladin because Blizzard made priests useless.
gh0stface
Duplicate topic which is also a sticky which you can find here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-20709.html

Please look around or use the search function next time.

-Locked-