FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how meny animals do you have?

pertra
i have 6 animals. i have 3 some times anoying birds. 1 very annoying food begging B that never stops begging. and my non anoying and cute animal is a desert tortise he grows relly fast we barly had him a year and he probly tripled his size. then i have 1 ferrit. hes very funny and play full every one loves him. Very Happy
Sparda
I currently have 2 pets now. I have 2 Weenie Dogs. One of them is only 6 weeks old. I call him "The Pup." I just got him. My other dog is 2-years old. I did have 2 parrakeets, but we let them fly away.
roboguyspacedude
I currently only have one dog and he is a terrier mix so a mutt. We got him at the pound so we don't know how old he is.
DRXX
I have a German Shepherd.

I used to have a cat as well, but he went missing.

Might be getting birds as well..
balticJay
i currently have two, my cat jade who was 12 this year and 2 weeks ago i got a year old rabbit named floppy from a friend of a friend, since i have never had a rabbit before i have done a lot of research on the internet but i'm finding the information confusing as everyone as their own views and how to look after a rabbit and some just contadict others and the pet shop was no help etheir, but i do have an appointment at the vets next week so hopefully he will put me right.
chris20
I have a really fat and lazy cat that sits and does nothing all day. I used to have a cool dog though, but it had to be put to sleep.

Animals are fun!
jenice
I've a cat (flame-point siamese), two fish (a red-tail shark and a plecostomus), and a panda-bear hamster.
Vladalf
Now I have no animals. Mom dosen't like them. Razz
I once had a dog, Cora. She was a nice dog... I had her since I was a kid. But one day my dad gave her cherrys with alcohol and she died. Sad story... Sad
otiscom
I have a dog (sheepdog) two cats a rabit and (new to our home) a guinie pig.

I take the dog out for long walks and she helps to keep me fit.

I probably wouldn't walk far otherwise!
jynxanims
At two points in my life, I had three animals. Two rats and a dog at one point, and at another, two hamsters and a cat.

Now I only have said cat.
xanarulz
I currently own a dog, hamster, and 3 fish
rheanna
I only have 1 cat. My pride an joy....
yazi_reloaded
Hi, ive got 22 persian cats. They are really cool.
odinstag
I just have my dog, Freyja.

Half Husky/ Half Shepherd.

Good dog and smart as hell.
jenice
yazi_reloaded wrote:
Hi, ive got 22 persian cats. They are really cool.

Holy cow. 22? ::boggles:: That's a lot of cats.
agustin
I used to have 2 cats but know im living in a house where I can not have pets.
lethaltriad
Right now I just have 1 doggy, a german sheppard. Hes getting old and lonely now though. Gonna have at least 2 dogs at a time next time around so they can keep each other company.
fbcompany
1 cat.

he's a tabby cat, got him from a cat shelter. he is grumpy and agressive and basically only wants food.

but i love him.
HoboPelican
This topic already exists HERE

-lock-