FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RC Cars

pertra
i have a T-maxx its so fast its indistructable i can chase cars with it thay all speed up when i do lol. Very Happy and my rustler with the same moter as my T-maxx can pass em if the road is clear of cars wrecking is fun and very expensive. my dad distroyed my T-maxx cliped the side of a car tire and riped the hole front and rear end off. Smile very cool stuff. i use to use electric cars wen i was alot younger now i got the big powerful cars that whip tail. i am making a race track at my boy scout house that hard core huge jumps hair pin turns big burms and a long straight away and speed bumps to make it more intresting.
Sparda
Oh, that sounds like fun. I have quite a few RC cares of my own. My friend and I use to drive those cars all the time on the street. We would have these ones that all kind of flips/wheelies/all the good stuff.
silverdown
I had one long time ago, but i drove it into the street and lost control of it and a car *SMASH* yup ended that real quick. I have a new one now that i take to the park. I also have a plane that is motorized, i never use it because it's a fuel sucker. 20 bucks of gas it can suck up in 3 hours