FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Note To Self -- A Writing Piece

chastise
Note: This a writing piece I wrote months before. It's a diary entry from a fictional character, plotting a dramatic suicide attempt. Although it is strictly fictional, many of my own feelings have been portrayed in this short piece of literature. Comments and constructive critism are always welcomed. But keep in mind, no flaming.

Funny. It’s funny how you cease to notice. Notice the atrocities occurring, pain being felt, and the melancholic state that resulted out of it all. I could go on, if I wanted. But for you, I won’t. Because out of all these humorous yet conspicuous signs, you seem to make them all the more inconspicuous. And yet, with the countless times I’ve lashed out at you, screamed at unbearably high octaves, you continue to stay there. Faithful, quiet, and nothing less of trust worthy. Thus I conclude to you, my beloved diary – that I shall bestow upon you something of great importance. An importance beyond comparison. My never ending love, a love that burns with such intensity. Something that I have clearly stored for you. You and you only. But sadly, I – the pathetic excuse for a human, have been forced on a plan to leave you, and your kind. My ever talented hello kitty pen, you have accumulated for me hours of enjoyment that seemed nearly endless. My more than tacky Mickey Mouse stickers, you have proven yourself far from tacky. A true sovereign deserving nothing but the best. Alas, I shall be leaving you two as well. But even with the regret of death nearing my very soul, I do not wish to leave you empty handed. For in your very pages, beneath your satin covers, I will leave clues. Clues in which, others will come to love you as well.