FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

lefthandedactors.com

chrismen
What do you guys think?
http://www.lefthandedactors.com
wlb
I have seen your link.but there is nothing to do.I think you should respect of the contents of many efforts
jynxanims
Awesome looking site. Really nice design and all. Did you make the layout and all yourself? All it needs is some content. But you definately have a skill, there. Keep working.,..
the6thfactor
Interesting topic... something I havent seen before . Nice look Smile
jylan
An interesting niche idea site. I also like the design of the site.
classical_c
Heya great Idea, I think the site is great could do with a little more colour and maybe it will help with more content and pictures to draw attention to differnt places, basically wat everyone else said.
Digital Thoth
Hmm. Yeah. I've never seen a site like it before, and you do some pretty good movie reviews. But, do you delve deeper into the lives of the actor/tress, or just comment on the movies they make? Anything like showing the person, their contributions and the likes, or is it going to be a filmography for that actor'tress' career?
chrismen
Thanks everyone for your replies. I have just been doing a lot with the layout recently and wanted some feedback. I will take this week and write more reviews.

@Digital Thoth: I was thinking of making it more based on movie reviews than the lives of the actors although, that would make things interesting. I will think about this in the next few days.

Anybody have any more suggestions? I love hearing anything from you guys no matter if it is good or bad.
Hobbit
Like it was said already - Nice niche.